SUAT Application Form 2019 has been released by the Shardha University on its website in the month of February 2019. The candidates can fill & submit the same also on this page. Shardha University conducts Shardha University Admission Test (SUAT) online on a university-level basis. The SUAT exam is conducted for the candidates who are going to take admission in B.Tech courses and doesn’t qualify JEE Main, UPSEE and other national level competitive exams. In the year 2009 Shardha University was established as a private university in Great Noida, Delhi NCR and it is registered under the UGC (University Grants Commission) of the Act 1956 of Section 2(f). The university provides courses like Management, Law, and Engineering. Before filling up the application form of SUAT exam, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria. The application form of SUAT 2019 has been released in February 2019 and the closing date for filling up the application form will be 1st week of May 2019. The dates mentioned here are tentative. Sharda University provides admission to various undergraduate engineering courses. In this article, candidates will get the information about SUAT Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: The online mode application form of SUAT 2019 has been released. The candidates can fill the same by clicking the link given below:
Click here to apply for SUAT 2019
Important Dates of SUAT Application Form 2019
The dates mentioned in the table are tentative and candidates can go through the table for more information:
|Online SUAT Application Form||February 2019 (Released)|
|Last Date of SUAT Application Form||1st week of May 2019|
Procedure for filling up SUAT Application Form 2019
The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of SUAT 2019. The application form is available online and candidates can follow the below mention procedure for filling up the application form:
- The application form of SUAT 2019 is started from February and the last date for submitting the application form will be 1st week of May 2019.
- Before filling up the application form candidates are required to register themselves.
- For registering, the applicants are required to enter details like name, birth date mobile number and after that click the register button.
- When the candidates get registered they need to open the application form login in page.
- When the application form page is displayed candidates need to fill the application form with details like name, address, father’s name, mother name’s caste certificate, date of birth, and other details asked by the application form.
- When the application form is completed the photograph and signature are required to be uploaded by the candidates in JPEG format.
- The candidates are advised to download and take the print copy for the application form of SUAT 2019 and keep the print out copy for later use.
Important Documents required with SUAT Application Form 2019
The candidates can check the information given below to know about the documents needed to be uploaded after filling up the application form:
- Candidates need to upload the scan copy of the photograph with 4.5cm x 3.5cm in image and dimension.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed the maximum size of 50KB.
- The image should be in JPEG format.
- The signature required to be uploaded should be of 3.5 X 4.5 cm in image and dimension.
- The signature required to be uploaded should be of 10KB in size.
- The signature is required to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Class X standard mark sheet
- Class XII standard mark sheet
- Age Proof Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Qualifying National and State entrance exam score card
Application Fees of SUAT Application Form 2019
To complete the process of application form for SUAT 2019 candidates are required to pay the application fee. Application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode.
Online Mode of Payment
For online payment, net banking, debit or credit card method can be used. Candidates can use any of these methods for paying the application fee online.
Offline Mode of Payment
In case of offline payment, the candidates are required to pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) that must be drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
While submitting the demand draft candidates are required to write their name, address, father’s name, contact number on the back of the Demand Draft and send it to the address mention below
Plot No. 32-34
Knowledge Park III,
The application fee for B.Tech program in Sharda University will be Rs 1000 approximately.