SUAT 2019- Suat Slot booking process has started from 8 June’19. Application form of SUAT 2019 admission has been extended by Sharda University till 24th of June 2019 on its website. The candidates can submit the same under the given time limit. SUAT stands for Sharda University Admission Test; Sharda University was established in the year 1996. This admission test is mainly conducted by Sharda University to register the candidates in higher studies in various fields such as Law, Design, Nursing, Engineering, Media and Art, Business Studies, Languages, etc. The applicants who are willing to take admission in Sharda University for B.Tech courses or integrated B.Tech and M.Tech courses or B.Tech plus MBA courses must appear in the SUAT 2019 exam. Sharda University presents different papers for students who are appearing for giving entrance exam in different fields. The admission test is mainly conducted in online mode. Aspirants who will score 35% marks in the exam will be eligible for admission. The candidates who come under the 300000 ranks and below of JEE Mains exams do not have to appear for the SUAT 2019 exam, rather they can go for the personal interview directly. Sharda University is considered as the first Private University in India that organizes competitive national and state level tests. SUAT 2019 is a single entrance test conducted by the Sharda University to provide admission to various Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The present article contains all the information regarding the Dates, eligibility criteria, application form, result, exam pattern, counseling etc.
Latest Update: Slot Booking has started from 8 June 2019 and application form of SUAT 2019 has been extended by 24 June 2019. The candidates can submit the same by clicking the link given below:
Click Here for Official Link SUAT Slot Booking 2019
SUAT Important Dates 2019
The candidates should go through the SUAT important dates 2019 before proceeding for the admission test. The SUAT Admission process is a little different from other universities entrance exam.
|1||Releasing date of Application form||19 February 2019|
|2||Last date of submitting the application form||24 June (Extended)|
|3||Date of slot booking||8 June 2019(Started)|
|4||Issue of Admit Card||May 2019|
|5||Examination date||May 2019|
|7||Counseling Start Date||June 2019|
SUAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria of SUAT 2019 are given below
- The candidates must attain a minimum age limit of 17 years for taking admission in SUAT 2019.
- The candidates should have cleared the higher secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized board that should match with the eligibility criteria set by the University.
SUAT Application Form 2019
The candidates who are willing to take the admission in Sharda University should download the application form from the official website of the university. The application form will be available both in online and offline mode. Therefore the candidate can submit the application form of SUAT 2019 as per their choices. After filling the application form, the candidates can book the exam slots of SUAT 2019.
For filling the application form of SUAT 2019, the candidate should –
- Click on the Application Form page of SUAT 2019.
- Next, they should fill the application form with all the correct details.
- After that, an OTP will be displayed in the contact number provided by the candidate for the process of verification.
- The candidate will receive a mail which will carry the SU-Edge id.
- Now the candidate needs to click on the payment link to pay the application fee.
- Lastly, the candidate will receive a mail from the University relating to the slot booking, user-id, and login password.
For filling the application form offline, the candidate should –
- The candidate should visit the Sharda University.
- They should register themselves and fill up the application form and pay the requisite application fee to get the system Id and log in a password which will be needed for SUAT 2019.
SUAT 2019 application fee is Rs. 1200/-.
Mode of Payment
The candidate can pay the application fee in online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
The candidate can pay the application fee in Offline mode by Demand draft which can be drawn in favor of Sharda University at Noida. The candidate can also make payment through cash at the Regional office of Sharda University.
SUAT Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates should go through the exam pattern before proceeding for the admission test. The exam pattern of SUAT 2019 is given below-
- Examination mode- The exam will be conducted in the online mode.
- Exam Time- The exam duration will be of 90 minutes.
- Question Pattern- The question paper of SUAT will be based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total marks- The total marks of the SUAT admission test will be of 100 marks.
- of questions- There will be a total of 100 questions in the SUAT 2019 admission test.
- Negative marking- There is no such provision of negative marking in the admission test. The candidate must secure at least 35% marks in the admission test so as to qualify in the exam.
SUAT 2019 Exam Center
The SUAT exam will be held in the following exam centers-
- Guwahati, Assam
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
SUAT Slot Booking 2019
After filling up the application form, the candidates can book their slots for the SUAT 2019 examination. The candidates should log in to the official website to book their exam slot according to their preferences by selecting the following points:
- State of the exam
- City name of the exam
- Name of the exam Centre
- Date of the admission test
- Time of the slot
The candidates need to enter their user-id along with the password to log in. Now, the slot booking screen will be displayed where the candidates can select their preference of examination centre, exam time and exam date.
SUAT Admit Card 2019
After the process of slot booking, the admit card will be generated. The candidates can immediately download the admit card right after the completion of the slot booking.
The candidate must take a print out of the Admit card for further proceedings. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the admission test.
SUAT Result 2019
The result of SUAT 2019 will be uploaded on the official website of the University. The result will be declared probably in the last week of June 2019. For checking the result, the candidate should enter the roll number given in the admit card. The candidate, who will pass the admission test, will receive the scorecard as well as the result.
Admission Procedure of SUAT 2019
The admission procedure starts after the releasing of merit list prepared by the candidate. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through a phone call or through Email after which they need to go for the interview session.