SRMJEEE Seat Allotment 2019- In the second week of May 2019, tentatively the exam conducting authority will conduct the seat allotment process for SRMJEEE 2019 exam. Only those candidates will be eligible to appear in the seat allotment process whose names will be there in the merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on the ranks secured by candidates in the SRMJEEE 2019 exam. Short listed candidates will need to report at the campus to be a part of the SRMJEEE seat allotment 2019. Candidates must know that only those candidates will be allotted seats who will satisfy the eligibility criteria. In order to be a part of seat allotment and counseling process the aspiring candidates will also need to fill a counseling application form. Based on the ranks secured and availability of seats the candidates will be allotted seats. SRM University will conduct the second round of the counseling in the third week of May 2019, tentatively. Aspirants who have been already allotted seats in the first round of the counseling will not be entertained in the second round. The candidates who will be allotted seats will need to pay the tuition fees in order to acknowledge and confirm their admissions. Go through the complete article to know more about the SRMJEEE seat allotment 2019.
SRMJEEE Seat Allotment 2019 – Important Dates
Before proceeding with the other aspects of seat allotment process for the exam, we advise you to go through the SRMJEEE Important Dates 2019.
|SRMJEEE 2019 Events||SRMJEEE Important Dates 2019|
|SRMJEEE exam 2019||3rd week of April 2019 to last week of April 2019|
|SRMJEEE Result 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|SRMJEEE seat allotment 2019 (Round I – on campus)||Second week to third week of May 2019|
|SRMJEEE seat allotment 2019 (Round II – online)||Fourth week of May 2019|
SRMJEEE Seat Allotment 2019 – Procedure
- SRM University will release a merit list of candidates qualifying the exam.
- Short listed candidates will need to report to the center allocated to them along with all the required original documents.
- On the basis of the order of the merit list the candidates will be allocated seats.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to be present physically during the counselli8ng and seat allotment process. Candidates must know that seat allotment is a part of the counseling process.
- The authority may cancel the seats allotted to the candidate who will not be present at the time of counseling process.
- After the payment of tuition fee the allotted seats to the candidates will be considered confirmed
- Aspirants are informed that once a seat is allocated to them, no alteration in the allocated branch will be entertained.
What are the documents required during the SRMJEEE Seat Allotment 2019?
Selected candidates will need to produce the following original documents at the time of counseling and SRMJEEE seat allotment 2019 process:
- 10th and 12th standard Mark sheet
- Category certificate (for candidates belonging to reserved categories)
- Demand draft for the tuition fee amount
- Provisional Allotment Letter or Counseling call letter
- SRMJEEE 2019 Rank card
- SRMJEEE admit card 2019
It is mandatory for all the short listed candidates to produce the prescribed documents at the time of document verification during counseling and seat allotment process. Aspirants failing will not be considered for further admission process and seat allocated to them will be cancelled.