SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019- The mock test for SRMJEEE 2019 exam is expected to be released in the month of April 2019, tentatively. The exam will be conducted in online mode and this computer based test will be a university level exam to be conducted by SRM University. We advise all the aspirants willing to appear for the exam to take the SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019. Solving and attempting various mock tests will help the candidates to get familiar with the mode and structure of exam. Candidates must know that the mock tests will be available only in English language. The questions in the mock tests will be based on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects. SRM University may release the links for mock tests on the official website. The mock test will be for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Read the complete article to know all about the SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019.
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019 – Advantages
- In order evaluate the level of performance the candidates must take the mock tests.
- Solving mock tests will help the candidates to know their weaknesses and strengths.
- Aspirants will get familiar with the SRMJEEE syllabus 2019, along with the weightage of each section from all the subjects.
- This will also help the candidates to get acquainted with the mode of exam and SRMJEEE exam pattern 2019.
- Candidates will learn effective time management by solving mock tests. Knowing how to solve all the questions in a given time period will work as a boon on the day of exam for all the mock test taking candidates.
- Through SRMJEEE mock test 2019 the candidates will get a prior experience of the computer based SRMJEEE exam to be conducted in online mode.
- Mock test taking aspirants will also get an idea of the online testing interface, how the answers are marked and how can they select questions for reviewing.
How to take SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019?
In order take the mock test for SRMJEEE 2019 exam the candidates will need to follow the following steps as given below:
- Click on the link provided to access SRMJEEE mock test (to be updated soon).
- You will be redirected to the homepage, click on the “Indian admissions”.
- Go to the mock online test of SRMJEEE 2019.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the “submit” button.
- Choose the preferred subjects and papers you want to take mock test for.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button. We advise candidates to read all the instructions and conditions before starting the mock test.
- As soon as you will click on ‘I agree’ button, countdown timer will start. You will now be able to answer the mock test in a given period of time.
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019 – Exam Pattern
If you are willing to take the mock test for SRMJEEE 2019, you must be aware about the exam pattern for the exam. This exam will be conducted in online mode for 2 hours and 30 minutes. The questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology subjects. There will be 105 objective type questions for 3 marks each. Candidates must know that there is no negative marking in the exam.
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects Covered||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology|
|Total Number of Questions||105|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Marks for Correct Answer||3|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
Feel free to comment below any queries related to the SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019.
All the best!!