SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 – SRM Institute of Science and Technology (once in the past known as SRM University) is one of the best positioning colleges in India with more than 38,000 understudies/ students and in excess of 2600 workforce/ faculty members across all the campus, offering an extensive variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities. SRM University declares holding of SRMJEEE (Joint Engineering Entrance Examination) exam in the month of April 2020, tentatively. The SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2020 will be described by the SRM University. The exam conducting body for the university will release the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2020 exam along with the release of the official notification for the exam. The official notification for the exam is expected to be released in the month of November 2019. In the SRMJEEE official notification 2020 all the major details for the exam will be defined by the university such as, application form, syllabus, exam centers, SRMJEEE eligibility criteria 2020 etc. It is a University level joint entrance examination organized for providing admission in the B.Tech and M.Tech courses. These courses are offered in different SRM foundations situated in Delhi NCR, Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and Vadapalani. It is counted among the top universities in India offering engineering education. The University has also presented different schemes and scholarships for the improvement of the students.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Nationality of the candidate:
- The candidate ought to be Indian, NRI (Non-Resident Indian), PIO or OCI cardholder issued by the legislature of India to be eligible to apply for SRMJEE. However other candidates can apply as international applicants.
- Age limit:
- The candidate must be born between July 1, 1998 and July 1, 2003.
- Educational qualification of the candidate:
- The applicant ought to have passed Class 12th or its proportionate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM)/Biology/Botany and Zoology/Biotechnology as major subjects OR should hold an International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Botany and Zoology/Biotechnology as major subjects from any International schools inside India. Understudies passed the qualifying exam through the NIOS board are likewise qualified for applying for SRMJEEE. Appearing candidates can likewise apply for the same. Free waiver of 50% to understudies securing 95% or more in CBSE or in State Board examinations will likewise be given.
- Minimum qualifying examination score of the candidate
- For all B.Tech Programs: B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering, and B.Tech Genetic engineering
- For SRM campuses in the cities Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, and Ramapuram campuses, the minimum percentage is 60% in PCM.
- For SRM campuses in the Delhi NCR, the minimum percentage is 55 % in the PCM subjects.
- Candidates who have passed the exam of higher secondary examination (10+2 example) or the individuals who are showing up for the same in the present academic year. Significant subjects must be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Applicant must be in the standard stream from any state or centrally recognized board inside India, as – CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with some perceived certificate like Diploma, or A-level with major subjects in any recognized international school in India.
- Just those applicants who have passed the previously mentioned qualifying examination in not in excess of 2 endeavors will be considered for B.Tech admissions.
The candidates are required to present and keep in handy the following authentic document in order to remain eligible for applying for the relevant course:
- SRMJEEE 2020 Rank/Scorecard
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- SRMJEEE Hall Ticket/Admit card
- Category Certificate
- Counseling Call letter
- Demand Draft toward counseling
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 for Direct Admissions
SRM University provides for direct admissions to the best rank holders of Central and State Board examinations. Top 1,000 IIT JEE rank holders will likewise be qualified for direct entrance into the organization. Top rankers in each locale of Tamil Nadu and commendable sportspersons at the National and International level will likewise be qualified for direct admissions.
Hopeful candidates are encouraged to peruse the above data with respect to the qualification criteria and afterward apply for the pertinent stream. Likewise, applicants are required to check the University site (srmuniv.ac.in.) on a regular basis in order to remain up to date with any changes related to the exam.