SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 – SRMJEEE 2019 Information Brochure and Application form would be released by the admission authorities by either last of October or start of November 2018. It is a mutual exam for getting admission in SRM group of Institutions. It is conducted every year by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology to provide admission in UG engineering course. Aspiring candidates who are willing to get admissions under various B.Tech courses through SRMJEEE 2019 can fill their application forms in both online and offline mode until the last date. The last date to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2019 is nearly last week of March 2019, tentatively. It must be noted that offline mode of application will be only available for aspirants belonging to rural areas. Candidates can fill the application forms online on the official website of the SRM University. Aspiring candidates willing to fill the application forms offline can get their application forms and prospectus for 2019 admissions from the Office of Admissions. To fill the SRMJEEE application form 2019 online, candidates had to get themselves registered on the application portal by using a valid email ID and mobile number. Upon entering the registration details, a validation link would be sent to the registered email ID. Go through all the relevant information regarding SRMJEEE application form 2019 in this article.
How to fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 in online mode?
In order to fill the application forms in online mode, willing aspirants can visit the official website or click on the link to be provided on this page as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority. To fill the application form for SRMJEEE 2019, the candidates will need to go through the following steps:
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website of the institute using a valid email address, name, and mobile number. After successful registration, the candidates will be sent their login credentials through the mail on the email id registered by them.
- Aspirants will then need to log in using their login credentials and fill in all required details. It is advisable to all the candidates to fill in all the details with complete authenticity, as in case of discrepancy in any information the application form of a candidate will be discarded.
- After filling in all the required detail, the candidates need to upload their current photograph in the format prescribed by the university.
- After uploading the photograph, the last step is the application fee submission.
How to fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 in offline mode?
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card No./Aadhar Enrollment No.
- Passport copy (For NRI / Foreign National candidates)
- The application fee for SRMJEEE 2019 can be paid by either online mode through net banking, credit cards or by Demand Draft.
- It is expected that the SRMJEEE application fee shall be approximately similar to last year, i.e., you will need to pay an amount of Rs. 1160 for the online application form.
- The fee would be Rs. 1100 for offline applications.
- Only those who will successfully complete the above-given steps can pay the application fee.
- SRMJEEE application fee can also be paid either online mode. Online payment options include debit card, credit card, and net banking option.
- Applicants after filling their application forms in offline mode will require to pay the application fee via demand draft. Demand Draft has to be made in the favour of SRM University and send it to the below mentioned address:
- Mode of applying for SRMJEEE 2019 will be both online and offline mode.
- Candidates are suggested to go through every required credential prior to getting to the task of filling the SRMJEE Application Form 2019 and then enter it carefully.
- Update the scanned images (recent photograph & signature) in the format prescribed.
- Cross check all the information before submitting it.
Candidates filling the form in offline mode will require submitting hard copies of their documents to the Office of Admissions. Following are the documents to be submitted with the offline SRMJEEE application form 2019:
Candidates filling the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form in offline mode will need to send the complete application form, prescribed documents, and the demand draft of the application fees to the official address prescribed at the time of collecting the Application Form.
Click here to see the detailed procedure to check How to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2019
SRMJEEE Application Fee 2019
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019- Salient Features
For any query, feel free to comment us below in the comment box. Our experts will get back to you with all answers to your queries regarding SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 as soon as possible.
All the best!!