SPSAT Application Form 2019- SPSAT i.e. Shri Padampat Singhania Admission Test is the name of the entrance examination which is held by the Shri Padampat Singhania University. Shri Padampat Singhania University is a renowned private University of Udaipur city, in the Rajasthan state. SPSAT is held for selecting students for admission to various courses which are offered to the candidates by the Shri Padampat Singhania University and its affiliated colleges. Shri Padampat Singhania University has three schools for providing various courses to the candidates, which are- School of Basic Sciences & Humanities, School of Management and the School of Engineering which provide various courses in the field of Humanities, Basic Science, Management, and Engineering. SPSAT 2019 is scheduled to be held sometime in the month of July 2019. SPSAT 2019 will start with the release of the application form. Candidates can submit their SPSAT application form 2019 till the last date for submission of the application form, decided by the conducting body. This article contains each and every detail that the candidates would require to know about the SPSAT Application Form 2019. It would start giving information about the steps for downloading the application form and will end by stating the eligibility criteria the candidates will be required to meet in order to be eligible for the SPSAT 2019.
SPSAT Application Form 2019
The SPSAT application form 2019 will be launched online and the candidates will be able to submit their application form online. The application form will be released sometime in the 1st week of April 2019. After the release of the application form, the candidates will be allowed to fill the application form and submit it till the last dates of the application form submission, i.e., in the 3rd week of 3rd week of June 2019. All the candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to properly and correctly submit the application form:
- SPSAT 2019 Registration
- SPSAT Application Form 2019 Filling and Submission
- SPSAT 2019 Documents
- Application Fee Payment
SPSAT Registration 2019
The first step that must be completed by submitting the application form is registration. The candidates are required to first get registered in order to create their own account. Upon the successful registration, the candidates will be assigned their login credentials. The login credential of the candidate will be either “Application Number and Date of Birth” or “Username and Password”. The candidates will have to follow the below-mentioned step in order to get successfully registered:
- Open the official website of the Shri Padampat Singhania University. In the home page of the SPSAT application form 2019 will have the Registration section.
- The candidates will have to enter all the asked about details in the Registration Section and then click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process. The information that would be required to be filled in the application form is- Name, Email Address, Date o-f Birth Phone Number.
- At the end of the registration process, the candidate will be assigned their login credentials which will have to use to login to their account.
SPSAT Application Form 2019 Filling & Submission
After the successful registration, the candidates must follow the below mentioned steps in order to submit their application form.
- Log in to the official website of the Shri. Padampat Singhania University using the Login credentials assigned to the candidates after the registration process.
- Once the candidates will log in to their account the application form of the candidates will be displayed. The candidates will then have to fill the application form. All the fields of the application form which will have start marks at their side must be mandatorily filled, whereas, all the other fields will be optional. The candidates will have to fill the following mentioned details in the SPSAT application form 2019:
PERSONAL Details of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Voter Id or Aadhar card number
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address, for receiving post
ACADEMIC DETAILS of the candidate
- COURSE, which the candidates will be applying for
- Education Qualification Details- The candidates will have to fill all the asked about details regarding their q1ualification. The field that is needed to fill in the name of courses, the year of passing the course and the marks secured by the candidates in the course.
Once the candidates will fill all the relevant data in the application form they will require to click on the “Proceed” button to move to the next step.
The next step of the application form submission procedure is the uploading of the documents. The candidates will require uploading the following document and in the following size requirement:
|Photograph||The candidates must upload a recent passport size photograph of themselves in the following size Requirements:
SIZE: 30 Kb to 100 Kb
DIMENSION: 3.5cm X 4.5 cm
FORMAT: “.Jpg” File Format
|Signature||The candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of their Signatures after signing upon a white paper, scanning it and then uploading it in the following size requirement:
SIZE: 10 Kb to 50 Kb
FORMAT: “.Jpg” file Format
|Other Personal and/or Qualification documents||The candidates may also require to upload the personal or qualification documents if mentioned upon the application form. Such kind of documents must abide by the following size requirements:
SIZE: at maximum 500 Kb
FORMAT: “.Jpg” file format
SPSAT 2019: Application Fee Payment
The last thing that needs to be done to complete the application form submission is the payments of the Application fee. The application fee for the SPSAT 2019entrance exam will be Rs. 1150. The candidates will be able to submit the SPASAT 2019 application Fee in both online and offline mode. For submitting the application form online the candidates deposit their application fee through the use of Debit/Credit card. Candidates can also pay their application fee offline by making a Demand Draft in the favor of “Shri Padampat Singhania University”.
SPSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates are requested to first read the read eligibility criteria of the SPSAT 2019 in order to know either they are eligible to giver the SPSAT 2019 or not. All the candidates who meet the following mentioned eligibility criteria should apply for the SPSAT 2019:
All the applying candidates must be HSLC passed in order to be eligible to submit the SPSAT Application Form 2019
The candidates should have Physics, Chemistry & Maths subjects in HSLC.
The candidates are needed to be HSLC passed with at minimum 60% marks in order to eligible.
Post your further queries in the comment box below to get the solution for the same by our experts.