SPSAT admit card 2019 will be issued by Sir Padampat Singhania University in Udaipur, Rajasthan in the 1st week of July 2019. The candidates who are eligible to apply for the exam and have filled the application form successfully will be given admit card to appear in the exam. SPSAT admit card basically acts as a hall ticket to get an entry in the examination hall. The details like name of the applicants, roll number, registration number, date of birth, photograph, signature, exam centre, test date and timing and much more will be mentioned on the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to come with admit card while appearing for SPSAT exam 2019. The invigilator will be directed by the authority for not permitting the applicants who do not bring the admit card on the examination day. The hall ticket can only be downloaded online from the website of SPSU. The candidates need to take the print out of the admit card and present the same before the invigilator. This article discusses about the SPSAT admit card 2019, its related events and dates, important facts, instructions as mentioned in it and other relevant information. The candidates must go through the same and get the necessary details about SPSAT admit card or hall ticket.
Important Dates: SPSAT Admit Card 2019
The table given below contains the events and dates pertaining to SPSAT admit card. The applicants must be aware of the same.
|Release of the Application form||1st week of April 2019|
|Deadline to submit Application form||3rd week of June 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of July 2019|
|SPSAT exam 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
Key Facts about SPSAT Admit Card 2019
- SPSAT admit card will be issued by the university to only those candidates who have applied successfully for the exam.
- In case the applicants have fill the form and they are not eligible as per the norms set by the authority, their form will be rejected and no admit card will be issued to them.
- The candidates are supposed to visit the official portal of SPSU to get the access of the link for SPSAT admit card.
- There is no other way to get the admit card as the authority will make it available on its website.
- All the appearing candidates must carry this admit card on the examination day else they won’t be able to take part in the test.
- The invigilator will first check the availability of admit card with the candidates and then allow them to sit in the examination hall.
- The candidates are suggested to read the details given on the admit card in advance so that the rectification can be made if any.
- To fix the error in the admit card details, the applicants are supposed to report to the university officials and they will rectify.
- The invigilator will check the name, photograph and signature of the candidates in the admit card.
- The applicants are recommended to take out a few more copies of the admit card as it will be used in many steps of the admission process.
How to Download SPSAT Admit Card 2019?
The candidates after filling the application form for SPSAT 2019 and submitting the application fee will look for their admit card that is the mandatory document to appear for the exam. The university will upload the same on its web portal and the candidates need to learn the below-given steps to download the admit card online:
- The candidates need to go to the official web portal of Sir Padampat Singhania University and enter their login details that were generated by the system during the process of online registration.
- There will be the link in the name of SPSAT admit card 2019 that the applicants need to tap.
- The candidates will have to mention their date of birth and registration number to download the SPSAT admit card.
- The applicants need to check the details in the hall ticket and verify whether they are correct or not.
- In case of any discrepancy, they need to report the same to the authority.
- It is mandatory to take the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
Details given on SPSAT Admit Card 2019
The important details were given on the SPSAT admit card is as under:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number and Registration Number
- Test Date
- Test time
- Test venue
- Code of the test Center
Important Instructions: SPSAT Admit Card 2019
The below-given instructions are mentioned on the admit card and all the candidates are supposed to read the same before giving the exam:
- It is compulsory for the candidates to carry one photo id proof and two photographs on the day of an exam.
- The applicants are supposed to bring the admit card else they will not be allowed to enter the examination room.
- The examination details like date, time and venue will be clearly written in the admit card.
- All the applicants will have to report the examination centre as per the given schedule.
- The invigilator will verify the admit card of the candidates and put his signature on it.
- The electronic devices are banned inside the examination hall.
- The candidates need to maintain the decorum of the examination hall and they should not be indulged in any illicit activities like cheating etc.
- The candidates must go through the instructions about the SPSAT exam before appearing for the same.
- They should complete the paper within time and then can leave the examination hall.
- No students will be permitted to carry study material and other books in the examination room.
This is the complete guide regarding SPSAT admit card 2019. The candidates are supposed to go through the same thoroughly and connect with us in case of any query or doubt.