SMIT B.Tech Result 2019 will be announced by Sikkim Manipal University in the 1st week of May 2019. The candidates who appear for SMIT B.Tech exam 2019 which will be conducted offline in the last week of April 2019 are supposed to download the result from the official website of the university. Sikkim Manipal University is the apex authority that is accountable for result declaration and the details of the schedule will be provided on its web portal. SMIT B.Tech Result or scorecard contains the section wise marks and an overall score of the candidates in the exam. The ranking of the applicants will not be mentioned in the result, however, it will be published separately in the rank list. The authority will prepare the same on the grounds of candidates’ performance in SMIT B.Tech exam 2019. Those who find their names in the merit list will get the chance to participate in SMIT B.Tech counselling process.
Note that the applicants will have the only online mode to get the result and hence, they need to take the hard copy of the same for further reference. In this article, the applicants will get to know about the facts and important points related to SMIT B.Tech Result 2019, the procedure to get the same online, merit list etc. The candidates who have appeared for SMIT B.Tech exam 2019 must go through this content.
SMIT B.Tech Result 2019: Important Dates
The candidates can check the tentative schedule of the events pertaining to SMIT B.Tech Result 2019 from the below-given table:
|SMIT B.Tech offline exam 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of SMIT B.Tech Result 2019 or rank list||1st week of May 2019|
|Commencement of SMIT B.Tech counselling||4th week of May 2019|
Major facts: SMIT B.Tech Result 2019
- SMIT B.Tech Result will be announced by Sikkim Manipal University in the first week of May 2019.
- The candidates can download the same online by visiting the official web portal of the university that is www.smu.edu.in.
- The candidates can check their section wise score and overall marks in SMIT B.Tech offline test with the help of result.
- Only the online mode is there to get the access of SMIT B.Tech Result 2019.
- The candidates need to take the hard copy of the same for any kind of use in the further admission process.
- The rank list will be declared after result announcement and the candidates with the higher score will find their names in it.
- The counselling process will be commenced offline and the ranking of the candidates will be the major criteria of selection there.
How to download SMIT B.Tech Result 2019?
The candidates can get the access of SMIT B.Tech Result from the official web portal of Sikkim Manipal University. The below-given steps need to be considered at the time of downloading the result online:
- The applicants are supposed to enter their login details on the web portal of Sikkim Manipal University.
- The login information contains registration number, date of birth or password.
- Once the applicants fill these details and submit the same, they will be directed to a page where the link for SMIT B.Tech Result 2019 will be given.
- The candidates need to tap on the link and download the result online.
- The details like subject wise marks and overall marks will be clearly mentioned in the result.
- The candidates are suggested to take the hard copy of the same for further use at the time of the counselling process.
Tie-breaking criteria: SMIT B.Tech Result 2019
- The tie like situation arises in SMIT B.Tech Result when two or more applicants possess the same ranking.
- The authority sets certain tie-breaking conditions to fix this issue.
- If two applicants have the same rank, the authority will consider the marks of Mathematics and those who have more score in this subject will be given the preference.
- If the tie like situation still remains the same, the marks of Chemistry subject will be taken into account and the applicant with more marks in it will be ranked higher.
- Even if the tie does not break, the ranking of the candidate with more score in Physics subject will be higher.
SMIT B.Tech Counselling 2019
- SMIT B.Tech counselling will take place after the result announcement and publication of the rank list online.
- The university will assess the performance of the candidates in SMIT B.Tech offline exam and on the grounds of their overall score, the rank list will be prepared.
- The candidates need to present at the counselling venue with relevant documents for verification.
- The first counselling round will be conducted for the candidates of reserved category like Sikkim, Defence, NE, GTA and PMF.
- The next round of counselling will be for the applicants who have qualified JEE main exam 2019 and SMIT B.Tech rank holders.
- The authority will allot the seat to the candidates on the grounds of their score in the exam, ranking, availability of seat and their preference.
Points to Remember: SMIT B.Tech Result 2019
- SMIT B.Tech Result will be published online and there is no other mode to get the same.
- The university will not provide the print out of the result to the communication address of the candidates, hence they need to take the hard copy at the time of downloading.
- The applicants who clear SMIT B.Tech offline exam with good ranking will be able to appear for counselling round.
- The ranking of the applicants will be the major criteria of selection for the process of counselling.
- The rank list will also be released by the authority after result declaration and the candidates can see the same online.
This is the complete detailed information on SMIT B.Tech Result 2019. The candidates must read the same and get in connection with us in case of any doubt or issue.