SMIT B.Tech Important Dates 2019 will be declared by Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology or SMIT on its website. The candidates need to read about the notification online and keep themselves updated about the schedule of various related events like application form availability admit card issuance, the deadline for the application process, SMIT B.Tech offline test, result declaration, and counselling process. The eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission in SMIT B.Tech programme will have to keep vigilance over the occurrence of these related events. The application process for SMIT B.Tech 2019 will begin from the third week of December 2018 and the candidates are supposed to apply for the same before the end of 4th week of April 2019. This deadline must be followed else the application will not be accepted by the authority. It is significant for all the candidates interested in SMIT B.Tech admission 2019 to learn about SMIT B.Tech Important Dates 2019.
In this article, the candidates will get to know about SMIT B.Tech Important Dates 2019, events in detail, the importance of knowing the dates in advance, tentative schedule of various events etc.
SMIT B.Tech Important Dates 2019 (Table)
The candidates must be aware of SMIT B.Tech important dates 2019 as notified by the university on its website. The tentative schedule of the events related to SMIT B.Tech 2019 is given below in tabular form:
|S.No||SMIT B.Tech Important Events 2019||SMIT B.Tech Important Dates 2019|
|1.||Release of application form||Third week of December 2018|
|2.||Deadline to submit the application form||Fourth week of April 2019|
|3.||SMIT B.Tech offline exam 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|4.||Declaration of Result or Rank List||First week of May 2019|
|5.||Commencement of counselling||Fourth week of May 2019|
SMIT B.Tech Important Dates 2019 (Details)
The events and dates related to SMIT B.Tech 2019 are mentioned below in detail:
SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019
- SMIT B.Tech application form will be released by the authority through online or offline mode in the third week of December 2018.
- The applicants who are eligible to fill the application form are supposed to submit the same before the end of the fourth week of April 2019.
- The application fee for SMIT B.Tech will be Rs 800 and the candidates can make the payment through online or offline mode.
- It is mandatory for all the eligible candidates to completely fill the form and then submit it online or offline.
- The authority will not accept those applications that are incomplete and submitted without specified documents.
- The forms that will be submitted without the application fee will also be considered incomplete.
- Only the genuine and true information should be provided by the candidates during the application process of SMIT B.Tech 2019 as the authority will cross check the same.
- The hard copy of completely filled application form must be retained by the candidates for further use.
- The candidates should recheck the application details before submitting the form.
SMIT B.Tech Hall Ticket 2019
- The applicants who have applied successfully for SMIT B.Tech admission 2019 will get the admit card to appear in the exam.
- The authority will issue the hall ticket of SMIT B.Tech 2019 to the candidates after the submission of the application form through online mode.
- The admit card is the mandatory document for the applicants to appear for SMIT B.Tech exam 2019.
- The candidates are supposed to visit the official website of Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology and log in there with application number and password to access the admit card.
- They will have to present the hard copy of admit card along with valid photo id proof to the invigilator on the day of the exam.
- Those who fail to bring SMIT B.Tech admit card 2019 will not be able to sit inside the examination hall.
SMIT B.Tech Offline Exam 2019
- SMIT B.Tech exam will be held offline in the last week of April 2019.
- In this exam, the applicants need to answer the paper through the OMR sheet.
- They will have to make use of a pen and paper to solve the exam.
- The candidates are advised to bring the admit card and id proof on the day of examination.
- They must read the instructions in the admit card before appearing for the exam.
- No applicant can leave the examination room without handing over the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
- All the candidates will have to completethe paper within the stipulated time only.
SMIT B.Tech Result 2019
- SMIT B.Tech result will be declared by the authority online in the first week of May 2019.
- The candidates can get the access of the same via online mode.
- The details of the applicants’ score in the exam will be clearly given in SMIT B.Tech result 2019.
- The merit list will be prepared after the release of the score card and will be based on the overall marks of the candidates in SMIT B.Tech 2019.
- The evaluation of the score will be transparent and depends upon the performance of the candidates in the exam.
- The applicants are recommended to take the hard copy of the result for further admission round.
SMIT B.Tech Counselling 2019
- SMIT or Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology will organize the counselling from the fourth week of May 2019 for various categories.
- The applicants who have their names in the merit list will be allowed to take part in SMIT B.Tech counselling round.
- It is compulsory for the eligible candidates to appear for the counselling physically as the process if offline.
- The score of the candidates in SMIT B.Tech 2019 will be the primary criteria of selection for the counselling process.
- The authority will verify the documents before the seat allotment and in case of any discrepancy; the admission process will get cancelled.
- The seat allotment will be made as per the order of ranking of the candidates in the merit list and their preferences of course.
This is the detailed information pertaining to SMIT B.Tech important dates 2019. The candidates need to go through the same and write to us in case of any further issue or doubt or query.