SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019- The online & offline mode application form of SMIT B.Tech admission 2019 has been released on 2 December 2018. The candidates who are seeking admission through SMIT B.Tech admission 2019 must submit the application form on or before 24 June 2019. The candidates can access the application form using online or offline mode, the online application form can be availed on the official website of SMIT. Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology is one of the most reputed and well-known universities in India. Sikkim Manipal University is inviting all new candidates to provide admission to four-year degree courses in Engineering course, B.Tech. All the interested applicants can apply in order to take admission into the university. Many candidates are taking admission into the University for Engineering Courses every year. The candidates need to pass the SMIT B.Tech admission 2019 test in order to be eligible for pursuing the Engineering course under the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. If the candidates secure good marks in the entrance exam, they will be eligible for taking admission in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 will be available for the candidates on the official website of the university who are interested to take part in SMIT. It must be noted that the candidates before applying for the entrance test, must meet up with all the set eligibility criteria meant for the B.Tech courses. All the details related to the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 are provided in this article.
Latest Update: The SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 is released on 2 December 2018, the candidates can access the online and offline application form by clicking the links given below:
SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 Important Dates
The important dates related to SMIT Application Form 2019 is furnished in the table below:
|Online Application||2 December 2018 (Released)|
|Closing Date||24 June 2019|
SMIT Application Form 2019
It is to inform all the candidates that the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 will be available both in the online as well as in offline mode. The candidates should fill the application form in order to take admission to the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. The candidates should register themselves in the University website before filling up the application form. They will receive the application number and login password from the university. The candidates are required to attach the scanned copy of the passport sized photograph and signature along with the application form.
Steps to fill the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 (offline)
The applicants who are appearing for the SMIT engineering entrance exam can fill up the form both in online mode as well as in offline mode. For their easy reference, some steps are mentioned below-
- Downloading the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 – First of all, the candidates need to download the application form from the official website of the university. They should fill the application form with all the details by themselves.
- Filling up the important details- After downloading the application form, they are required to enter all their personal and academic with pen.
- Passport size photograph – Candidates shall have to paste their recent passport size photograph which should not be more than five months old.
- Payment of Application fee – The candidates who will fill the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 are required to pay the application fee through DD which will be drawn in favor of “Sikkim Manipal University” that is payable at ‘Gangtok’.
- Demand Draft details in the application form- Candidates should mention all the details of the demand draft in the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019.
- Form posting– After filling the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019, the applicants need to send the form at the University address by post. Therefore, the candidates should give their application number and name on the back side of the DD.
Steps to fill the Application Form of SMIT B.Tech 2019 (online)
The candidates should follow the following steps before proceeding for filling up the SMIT B.Tech Application Form.
- Registration – All the candidates are required to enter their name, contact number, email address, country name, corresponding address, pin code, the name of the course applying for along with the security code that will be displayed for the purpose of registration.
- OTP code – After filling up all the details, an OTP will be sent to the candidates on their given Email address and mobile number in to complete the verification process.
- Filling the B.Tech application form – The applicants are now required to click on the “Continue” button. Now they should read the instructions given in the application form very carefully.
- Uploading the signature and photograph of the candidate – Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and signature. The scanned image should be in JPG format and its maximum size can be 200 KB with 200×200 pixel dimension.
- Application fee – After reading the declaration given in the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019, the candidate can submit the form for which they need to pay the requisite application fee. The candidates should check all the details very carefully after which they can proceed to pay the application fee. It can be paid either through Debit card or Credit card or through Net banking facility.
- Print out a copy- The applicants should take a print out or soft copy of the fee receipt for any future references.
Therefore, the candidates should follow all these steps for downloading the SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2019 which will help them to get proper guidance for the application process.