SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019- Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) was established in the year 1995. It was situated at Gangtok, Sikkim India. It is the first Public Private Partnership (PPP) University. There are various institutes under Sikkim Manipal University. SMIT is constituent institute under Sikkim Manipal University. The full form of SMIT is Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. SIMT was ranked at 71 in the top 100 engineering colleges in 2017. SIMT B.Tech admission form will be released through both offline & online mode. The admission form will be made available from 2nd week of December, 2019 and the last date for submission of the admission form is the last week of April, 2019. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria for taking admission & they need to pay Rs. 800 admission fee. This article will provide all information about SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019 and it includes all the application form, eligibility criteria, admission fee and other details.
Important Dates of SMIT B. Tech Admission 2019
Candidates must check the important dates before applying the admission form. In this table they will get full information about the important dates of SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019.
Below important dates are mentioned:
SMIT Exam Dates of B. Tech stream
|SMIT B. Tech Important Dates||Date (Tentative)|
|Online Application||2nd week of December 2019|
|Closing Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Exam date (offline test)||4th week of April 2019|
|Result date||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling||last week of May 2019|
Application form of SMIT B. Tech Admission 2019
The application form of B. Tech has been released in both online & offline mode. Candidates need to fill up the application form that will be available online from 2nd week of December 2019. All the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidates can follow the below important steps for filling up the application form of SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019.
- The first thing is that the candidate should visit the Website of SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019.
- Then the candidate needs to open the page of application & to fill up the necessary details like; name, address, qualification, phone number etc.
- Candidates can pay the amount by the help of two process i.e. online & offline.
- After completing all the process, candidates need to upload their scanned copy of both signature and photograph.
- After that candidates should recheck all the details either it is correct or not & then click the final button.
- And the last part is that the candidates should take the print out copy of the application form.
SMIT B. Tech Application Fee:
- The application fee of the SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019 is Rs. 800.
- Candidates can provide the payment by online method i.e. Credit card, Debit card and Net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by offline method.
SMIT B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates should check the important details about eligibility criteria of SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019 which are provided in the given below:
- Candidates must have the academic qualification i.e. 10+2 & it should be include Physics & Mathematic subjects.
- In 10+2, optional subject must include Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Information Practices.
- Candidates must have the diploma in any branch of engineering which is awarded by the SBTC.
- For taking the admission, candidates must crack MU OET 2019, JEE Main 2019, SMIT B. Tech Admission test 2019 exam.
- The candidates who come under SC, ST and OBC category must score 45% marks in 10+2.
- The candidates who belong to general category need to obtain 50% marks in 10+2 exam.
- The candidates from Bhutan & Nepal are also can apply for the SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019.
SMIT B.Tech Admission Exam Centers 2019
The candidates can know about the exam centers below where they can appear for the offline SMIT B.Tech Exam 2019. All the major cities across the nationa are designated as exam centers so that the aspirants from all corners can participate in this prestigious entrance exam.
|Code of Center||City of Exam Center||Code of Center||City of Exam Center|
SMIT B. Tech Admission Admit Card 2019
All the candidates need to download the admit card for appearing in the exam. Without admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. The candidates need to bring admit card while entering the examination hall. Candidates also need to carry the photo ID proof i.e. passport, voter Id etc.
SMIT B. Tech Result 2019
The result for SMIT B.Tech 2019 exam will be available in online mode. Candidates can visit the university website and enter their own roll number and password for getting the result of SMIT B.Tech 2019. On the basis of merit list the candidates will be selected and for the counselling process candidates will be called. At the time of admission process candidates need to bringprint copy of result.
SMIT B. Tech Counseling 2019
SMIT will conduct the counselling process for all the candidates. Counselling for SMIT B. Tech will be conducted in the last week of May 2019. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks. Selected candidates will be called to participate in counseling process for SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019.The candidates should bring all the required documents which are necessary for the counseling process.
In the admission all the documents will be verified:
- Mark sheet of 10th standard or Date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Print out copy of application form
- Original JEE report card (if appeared)
- Admit Card of SMIT B. Tech exam
- Character Certificate
- ID Proof
- Caste certificate
From the above article candidates will get all the valuable information about SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019. Candidates should stay tuned to us for all the latest information about the SMIT B.Tech Admission 2019 exam.