SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 has been determined by the examination conducting body on its website. The candidates who want to take up SITEEE exam in 2019 can check the SITEEE eligibility criteria 2019 on this page as well. The examination conducting body that is Symbiosis Institute of Technology has determined the SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for the candidates while releasing the online mode application form. The candidates, who have made up their mind to appear in the SITEEE 2019 exam need to know the SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 before proceeding to fill up the online application form. The candidates seeking admission into various B. Tech courses in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering can check the SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the official website as well as on this page. Only those candidates can apply for SITEEE 2019 entrance exam who will meet the eligibility requirements set by the conducting body. It is mandatory for all the applicants to first go through the SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 that contains minimum qualification requirements, marks obtained, age limitation etc. Note that the eligibility conditions will not be the same for Indian and international students. The candidate does not fulfill any of the criteria mentioned over here will not be allowed to take up the SITEEE entrance exam. In case the applicants fill the application form for SITEEE 2019 without paying much heed to the eligibility criteria and the authority finds them ineligible at the time of verification of application, their candidature will get canceled at any stage. In the online application form, the candidates will have to provide only factual information about them otherwise they can lose their candidature at any point in time. We have updated this page as the detailed SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 gets announced by the conducting authority. Keep reading to know SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 in detail.
It is, therefore, suggestible to thoroughly read all the mentioned requirements under SITEEE Eligibility Criteria and then proceed ahead to apply for SITEEE 2019. This article discusses about the complete information related to SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019, important facts, minimum requirements that come under Eligibility Criteria, what if the candidates meet the requirements and much more.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body has determined the SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for the candidates. The online mode application process has already been started on 24 January 2019.
SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019: Important Points
- SITEEE eligibility criteria 2019 is laid down by Symbiosis Institute of Technology and the candidates who wish to apply for this entrance exam of engineering will have to go through the same.
- Only the aspirants who meet the eligibility requirements of SITEEE 2019 will be able to fill the form online.
- The authority will reject the applications of the applicants who do not meet the SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- Those who are eligible can proceed ahead and complete the process of application form filling, application fee deposition and submission before the last date.
- Note that the candidates cannot provide fake details in the form for the sake of meeting the SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 as the authority officials scrutinize the application stringently before issuing the SITEEE admit card 2019.
Details of SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates looking for admission in engineering courses through SITEEE are supposed to follow the stepwise process of selection and the first stage will be the eligibility criteria. They will have to fulfill the requirements pertaining to marks, qualifying exam, age etc to apply for this entrance exam. The detailed information regarding SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for both Indian as well as international students are mentioned below:
SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Indian Students
- The candidates should have cleared 10+2 exams and their mandatory subjects should be Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subject.
- The candidates who fall under general category must have the minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the qualifying exam while those who belong to the reserved categories of SC and ST should possess at least 40% score in the qualifying exam.
- They must have a good score in an entrance examination of JEE-Main or MHT-CET
SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for International Students
- The international students include foreign nationals or PIO or non-resident Indians.
- The applicants should have cleared the exam of 10+2 with the mandatory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and also one of the subjects of Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subject.
- The students who belong to general category must have obtained the minimum score of 45% in 10+2 exam. On the other hand, the applicants who come under the category of SC or ST need to carry the minimum score of 40% in the qualifying exam.
- The international students need not to give the entrance exam of SITEEE or JEE-Main or MHT-CET in India.
- The eligibility requirements in case of International students are followed according to the norms of SCIE or Symbiosis Centre for International Education.
Importance of SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
- As per the norms set by SIT, the candidates must have to meet the eligibility criteria else they won’t be able to appear for SITEEE 2019.
- This is the primary stage of admission through SITEEE 2019 and those who fail to fulfill even a single requirement of eligibility cannot proceed ahead for next step.
- In case the ineligible candidates fill the SITEEE application form 2019 and submit the fee amount online, the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage. No refund of application fee in this case.
- Thus, the applicants must be aware of the fact whether they are eligible to appear in SITEEE 2019 or not.
What if the candidates meet SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility requirements as given by Symbiosis for SITEEE exam 2019 will be able to apply for the same.
- They need to proceed ahead and fill the application form online by visiting the website of Symbiosis Institute of Technology.
- They need to first register themselves on it and then create login credentials to access the online application form.
- The candidates are advised to give all the necessary details asked in the application form and fill the same accuracy.
- The application fee payment can be made online through any of the modes like a debit card or credit card or net banking.
- The authority will issue hall ticket or admit card to only those candidates who complete the application form and submit it within the given deadline.
- The applicants can download and take the hard copy of the admit card from the official web portal of SIT.
- SITEEE exam will be conducted as per the given schedule at various exam centres across the country.
- It is mandatory for all the appearing applicants to carry admit card and one photo id proof at the examination centre.
- The candidates can see their result online and as per their score and ranking, they will be selected for counselling round.
This is the complete information regarding SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019. The aspirants need to read the same and ensure to meet all the requirements before filling SITEEE application form. For any doubt or query, feel free to get in touch with us.