SITEEE Counselling 2019 will be commenced in the month of June 2019 and Symbiosis Institute of Technology or SIT will be the leading authority to conduct the same. The examination conducting body has announced the important dates related to SITEEE 2019 but the date of counselling process is yet to be announced. The candidates who have their rank in the merit list of SITEEE 2019 can participate in the counselling round. Moreover, the candidates who have qualified JEE Main 2019 and MHT CET 2019 with high ranking will also get the golden chance to become the part of the counselling process. The institute asks the shortlisted applicants to download the call letter for counselling from its official website and take the print out of the same. There are certain necessary documents that are mandatory to be verified by the candidates. The authority will scrutinize such documents and then proceed ahead for final seat allotment. The details of counselling will be mentioned in the call letter and the applicants must ensure to stick to the time guidelines. The applicants need to attend the counselling personally.
In this article, the candidates will get the clear picture of SITEEE counselling procedure, important facts about the same, schedule as released by the authority, list of documents, result, merit list, cut off and much more.
Important Dates: SITEEE Counselling 2019
The candidates will be able to get the schedule of SITEEE Counselling in the below-given table. Note that the dates here are tentative and can be changed by the authority. The actual schedule will be updated here as and when the institute releases the same.
|SITEEE 2019 Events||Important dates|
|Result Declaration for SITEEE 2019||14 May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2019|
Important Facts: SITEEE Counselling 2019
- The candidates who qualify SITEEE exam 2019 will get the chance to take part in the counselling process as per their ranking in the test.
- Those who apply for SITEEE exam on the grounds of their score in JEE Main 2019 and MHT CET 2019 can take part in the counselling round.
- The applicants need to bring the documents specified by the university on the day of counselling.
- The original, as well as the photocopies of the certificates and other documents, will be verified by the candidates.
- Those who fail to present the documents to the authority will be disqualified from the counselling round.
- The applicants cannot send the representative to attend SITEEE counselling on their behalf, they need to visit the venue physically and participate in all the stages of the counselling right from the document verification to the seat allotment.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank in the merit list.
- Those who have appeared on the basis of their marks in JEE Main and MHT CET will also be allotted the seats as per their ranking and performance.
How SITEEE Counselling Takes Place?
- SITEEE counselling will be conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Technology or SIT in the month of June 2019.
- The first round of counselling will be held for those applicants who have qualified SITEEE 2019.
- The remaining rounds will be conducted for those candidates who have applied for the exam on the basis of their score in JEE Main 2019 and MHT CET 2019.
- The process of counselling will include the selection of the candidates on the grounds of their ranking in the merit list and the successful verification of their documents.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the documents at the time of counselling and their physical presence is also mandatory.
- The original and the attested copies will be examined by the authority and in case of any fake information, their admission process will get nullified.
- The applicants need to make the payment of the admission fee after the final seat allotment. They need to deposit the same through DD in the name of Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
Necessary Documents to be furnished at the Time of Counselling
The applicants are supposed to bring the original documents and two sets of self-attested copies as per the instructions of SIT. Those who do not carry these documents will not be permitted to proceed for admission process. The list of the documents is mentioned as under:
- SITEEE Score Card 2019
- Hard copy of an online SITEEE application form
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Address Proof
- Mark sheet of Class 10th
- Passing certificate of class 10th
- Mark sheet of Class 12th
- Passing certificate of class 12th
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Certificate (If required)
- Details of Score in the qualifying examination
- Change of Name (if applicable)
- Differently Abled Certificate (if required)
- School Leaving Certificate
SITEEE Result 2019
- The institute will declare the result for SITEEE 2019 on 14 May 2019.
- They need to go to the Symbiosis web portal to download the result online and also take the print out for further use during the admission process.
- The declaration of the result will only be online and there is no other mode to see the result for SITEEE 2019.
- The scores of the candidates will be clearly mentioned in the scorecard.
SITEEE Rank List 2019
- The merit list of the candidates who qualify SITEEE exam with good scores will be released by the authority online.
- The names and the ranking of the candidates will be published in the merit list of SITEEE 2019.
- The counselling round will be based on the ranking of the candidates, those with higher rank will get priority in seat allotment.
SITEEE Cutoff 2019
Officially, SIT or Symbiosis Institute of Technology does not publish the cutoff. The opening and closing rank of the students who have given the exam in previous years will be deemed as SITEEE cutoff. The candidates who will clear the cutoff released by Symbiosis Institute of Technology will be eligible to get admission through SITEEE 2019 exam.
Here ends the discussion about SITEEE Counselling 2019. The applicants who are in the merit list of SITEEE 2019 or JEE Main or MHT CET should go through this content and in case of any doubt, simply get in touch with us.