SITEEE Application Form 2019 – The candidates need to fill the SITEEE Application Form 2019 for seeking admission through Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE), one of the three channels by which institute will provide admission to the B.Tech courses. The other two channels for seeking admission are JEE Main 2019 and MHT CET 2019 score. The candidates need to go through many steps to fill the application form, such as registration, filling the form, application fee payment, etc. Only those candidates who successfully complete the application process will be allowed to appear in the SITEEE examination. Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) is expected to announce the availability of SITEEE Application Form 2019 from last week of January to the mid of April 2019. The application form will be available in online mode. The candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses at SIT (Symbiosis Institute of Technology) based on JEE Main 2019 scores and MHT CET 2019 scores can submit the application form which is expected to be released in the third week of May 2019. The SITEEE exam is expected to be organized in the first week of May 2019. This article will provide information regarding the SITEEE Application Form 2019.
Important Dates of SITEEE Application Form 2019
|Availability of registration for SITEEE 2019 Exam||Last week of January 2019|
|Last date to register for SITEEE exam||Mid of April 2019|
|Last date to pay SITEEE application fee||Mid of April 2019|
|Issue of admit card for SITEEE exam||3rd week of April 2019|
|SITEEE 2019||First week of May 2019|
|Last date to apply for admission through JEE Main and MHT CET||Third week of May 2019|
These are the following document which will be required at the time of filling the SITEEE Application Form 2019.
- Passport size photograph (10KB to 100KB)
- SSC (10th standard) mark sheet
- HSC (12th Standard) mark sheet
- Choice of Test Centre
Application Fee: INR 1750 + INR 1000 per programme, per institute.
It is to be noted that candidates need to pay INR 1000 along with the application fee payment on the selection of per programme, per institute.
The candidates seeking admission through JEE Main or MHT CET need to pay INR 1500 for each institute.
How to fill the SITEEE Application Form 2019?
The application form will be made available through online mode only. The candidates will need to go through the four-step process to fill the application form which is stated below.
- Registration, filling SITEEE application form and Image Uploading
- Creating a Password and Security Question
- Payment of application fee
- Print of completed application form
Registration, filling SITEEE application form and image uploading
At first, the candidates need to create an account for registration because registration is the first steps towards filling the application form. The candidates then need to enter the details in the application form and upload the images in the application portal. The candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below to register for SITEEE 2019.
- Click on the registration link provided on the official website
- Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding for registration
- Applicant’s Name (As on 10th/12th mark sheet)
- Select Gender
- Enter Date of Birth
- Select Nationality
- Select Category
- Select yes/no in case of NRI students
- Enter Address Line 1
- Enter Address Line 2
- Enter Address Line 3
- Select City
- Select State
- Enter Pin Code
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Alternate Mobile Number
- Enter Primary Email ID
- Retype Primary Email ID
- Enter SSC (10th) Board Name
- Enter the percentage of marks obtained in SSC (10th)
- Enter the year of passing SSC (10th)
- Choose HSC (10+2) Education Background details (Stream)
- Choose Passed/Appearing in HSC (10+2)
- Enter marks obtained in 10+2
- Enter the year of passing of HSC (10+2)
- Enter Aadhaar Number
- Three preferred lists to be selected according to your preference from 85 test centre cities available in the dropdown list
- Give a brief answer to How did you learn about SITEEE?
- Upload the image of your photograph (The photograph must not be more than 3 months old. It should be in Jpg/Jpeg/png/gif format, from 10 kb to 100 kb in size.)
- Click on Save and Upload button
It is to be noted that the candidate needs to provide the correct details in SITEEE Application Form 2019. The candidate will be disqualified if any misrepresent facts during filling the application form.
Creating Password and Security Questions
- Create a 6 to 15-character password
- Confirm the password
- Select the first security question and answer it
- Select the 2nd security question and answer it
- Enter Captcha and click on Move to Payment button
Payment of Application Fee
The candidate needs to proceed to the payment section after successfully uploading the image. The application fee can be paid either online or offline.
The Candidates can pay online through Billdesk Gateway using credit/debit cards/cash cards/net banking/Indian Bank Net Banking.
The candidate can pay through offline by drawing a Demand Draft of INR 1750 at any nationalized bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
The candidates should take a print of the payment receipt, fill the DD Details and send it at the mentioned address below.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (DEEMED University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
District: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Print of Completed Application Form
The candidate must take 2-3 printout copies of the completed SITEEE Application Form 2019. The application form must be kept safely as it might be required for admission formalities and future references.