SEEE 2019- The online & offline mode application form for SEEE 2019 exam has been made available from December 2018, the candidates can access the same on the official website of Sanskriti University and on our separate page for the application form. Sanskriti University is located in Mathura that conducts Sanskriti Engineering Entrance Examination (SEE) every year. Sanskriti University provides admission to candidates into various engineering courses. It conducts SEEE 2019 examination for granting admission to courses like B.Tech and integrated B.Tech plus M.Tech courses. There are certain courses that are available in various fields of study. Some of these fields of B.Tech mainly include Civil engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Science Engineering. The interested candidates can take admission into B.Tech courses for which they need to apply for the SEEE 2019 examination so that they are eligible for admission in Mathura campus. SEEE 2019 will be conducted in online mode in the month of June. Sanskrit University Entrance Examination will be conducted at various examination centres. This article will provide all the details regarding the important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, result, counseling of the entrance exam.
Latest Update: The application form for SEEE 2019 exam has been released in December 2018 in online & offline mode, The candidates can access the same by clicking the link given below:
SEEE 2019 Highlights
|University Name||Sanskriti University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Criteria for Admission||Merit-Based|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Name of the Entrance exam||SEEE 2019|
|Mode of Entrance||Online Mode|
|Releasing date of merit list||within 15 days of the entrance test|
SEEE 2019 Important dates
The candidates before appearing for the entrance examination must go through the important dates so that they don’t miss any important events. Here, the candidates can get all the information regarding the important dates of SEEE 2019 exam.
|Releasing date of application form||December 2018 (Started)|
|Last date of submitting the application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Date of issuing the Admit cards of SEEE 2019||May 2019|
|Date of SEEE Exam 2019||June 2019|
|Date of result declaration||June 2019|
|Starting of counselling procedure||August 2019|
It is important to note that all the dates are approximately mentioned here. The exact dates will be released soon in the official website of the University.
SEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to fill up the application form before appearing for the entrance examination of SEEE 2019. The applicants must register themselves before going for the application process for getting the application number and the password to log in for the application process. All the information related to the filling of the application form is given in this article. The candidates are advised to go through the detailed information that is usually given by the Sanskriti University before filling up SEEE Application Form 2019.
- The application forms are available both in online and offline mode.
- The applicants can download the application form of SEEE 2019 from the University website which can be submitted either in online or offline mode.
- The concerned university has released the SEEE 2019 Application form in the month of December 2018.
- All the applicants are required to upload the scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and candidate signature in the official website of the University.
- The applicants need to register on the University website first and then only the candidates will get the login credentials which should be carefully noted down for the next login in the website.
- After the successful logging into the University website, the candidates shall fill up the application form for the entrance examination.
- The candidates are required to bring all the necessary documents for verification purpose before proceeding.
- The candidates after providing all the necessary documents can now submit the application form.
- After the submission of the application form, the candidates need to pay the requisite fee of registration.
- It is essential for all the candidates that they should download the page of acknowledgement as evidence of successful submission of SEEE 2019 application form.
- For offline applications, the candidates can submit the application form either through delivery by post or by hand delivery.
- After receiving the application form from the offline applicants, the university authority shall email the registration number to the candidate.
SEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria of SEEE 2019 before proceeding for the admission into the Sanskrit University. Those applicants that fulfil the entire required criterion are eligible to apply for the exam. These criteria act as qualifying rules or norms that should be fulfilled by each and every candidate who wish to appear for the entrance exam. Without having the correct eligibility requirements, no candidates shall be allowed to pass through the process of registration.
- The candidates are required to successfully pass their higher secondary (10+2) examination.
- The candidates should have Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as their core subjects from any recognized board or Institute.
- The candidates must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in PCM.
- The NIOS aspirants are eligible to apply for the SEEE 2019 examination.
- The applicants who are born on or after 1st July 1995 so as to be eligible for the entrance exam.
The examination authority stated that the applicants that fulfil all the given criteria are eligible to appear and register for the SEEE examination 2019.
Click Here for Official Eligibility and Fees Structure
SEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates should go through the exam pattern before proceeding for the exam preparation. The exam pattern for SEEE 2019 is given below.
- Mode of Examination: The SEEE 2019 examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Subjects: The SEEE 2019 exam paper will carry three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total number of Questions: The question paper will carry a total of 150 questions.
- Question Pattern: Only Multiple choice questions will be asked in the SEEE 2019
- The language of the paper: The question paper of SEEE 2019 will be only in the English language.
- Exam Time: The exam duration will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: All the candidates will be awarded +4 marks for each of the correct answers.
- Negative Marking: there is no such provision of negative marking in SEEE entrance exam.
SEEE 2019 Syllabus
Before proceeding for the exam preparation, the candidates need to look on the syllabus for better understanding and systematic preparation. The SEEE 2019 syllabus is generally based on class XI and class XII syllabus. Therefore, the syllabus mainly includes –
Periodic Properties , Study on Atomic Structure, Study of Hydrocarbons, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Matrices, States of matter, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Surface Chemistry, Organic Compounds and Purification, Electrochemistry, The Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Nuclear Chemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Polymers, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Catalysis etc.
Wave and Ray, Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Fluids and Solids, Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Wave Motions, Heat, Atomic Physics, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Oscillations, Units, and Measurement etc.
Functions and Relations, Probability, Statistics, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Differential Calculus and its applications, Study on Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Problems on Integral Calculus etc.
SEEE Admit Card 2019
The candidates should download the SEEE Admit card 2019 from the official website of the university. The Admit card of SEEE 2019 exam will be issued by the University probably in the month of May 2019. The candidate is required to log in to the official website of the University for downloading the admit card of the entrance exam. The candidates will receive the admit card via Email that will be sent by the university. It contains information like name of the candidates, Fathers name of the candidate, the time of the exam, the name of the exam centre, roll number of the candidate, photograph, and signature of the candidate. The exam authority does not allow any candidate to sit for the examination without the admit card. The admit card act as the exam hall tickets for the candidates.
SEEE Result 2019
After the completion of SEEE exam 2019, the university will release the result probably in the month of June. The result will be updated on the official website of the university. For checking the SEEE result 2019, the candidates are required to use their Email Id and password. After the declaration of the result, the university will prepare a separate merit list for the candidates which will be again published on the official website of the university.
SEEE Counselling 2019
After result comes the counselling process. The candidates who are selected in the merit list will be called for participating in the counselling process of SEEE 2019. It is mandatory for all the students to participate in the counselling process that will be conducted by the Sanskriti University itself. On the basis of their secured ranks and the total number of available seats, the candidates will be provided with the offer letters.