SBAIEE result 2019 will be announced by Sathyabama University on 2 May 2019. The applicants can see their marks and rank through SBAIEE result that will be available online on the web portal of the university. The candidates who are appearing in the entrance exam in 2019 can check their result also on this page by clicking a link provided in the middle of this article. To access the result or the scorecard, the applicants will have to use their application number and password that was generated during the time of online registration for SBAIEE 2019. The candidates can get the information regarding their section wise marks, overall score in SBAIEE and the qualifying status. All these details will be clearly given on SBAIEE scorecard 2019. The applicants need to verify the details in the result and then take the hard copy as it may be required at the time of counselling. The selected candidates will have to appear for SBAIEE counselling 2019 in which the authority will scrutinize the documents and allot the seats as per the preferences are given by the candidates, availability of seats, the category of the candidates and their ranking in SBAIEE merit list.
Sathyabama University is the leading authority to manage everything on SBAIEE 2019. Read this article if you have given SBAIEE exam 2019 and are waiting for the result. It contains the important events and dates pertaining to SBAIEE result 2019, details mentioned on the scorecard, process to download the result, important facts, SBAIEE cut off details and counselling round.
Important Dates: SBAIEE Result 2019
SBAIEE result will be declared officially by Sathyabama University and the schedule for the same will also be updated by the authority on its website. The below-given table contains the events and dates related to SBAIEE result 2019:
|S No||Events||Important Dates|
|1||SBAIEE 2019 exam||12 to 28 April 2019|
|2||The announcement of SBAIEE result 2019||2 May 2019|
|3||Commencement of SBAIEE counselling 2019||May 2019|
Key Facts: SBAIEE Result 2019
- SBAIEE result will be released online by Satyabhama University on 2 May 2019.
- The applicants need to visit the official website of the authority to get the glimpse of the result or scorecard for SBAIEE 2019.
- The details mentioned on the scorecard are the name of the candidates, roll number, total marks, paper wise marks, qualifying status and much more.
- Those who score high in the exam and obtain as per the cut off marks will find their name is the merit list.
- The ranking of the candidates will be considered at the time of counselling and seat allotment for SBAIEE 2019.
- The shortlisted candidates can download their call letter online on the website of the university and need to take the hard copy.
- The score obtained by the candidates in SBAIEE exam 2019 will be the only criteria for declaration of ranking and qualifying status.
- Once the candidates give their preferences of courses, the authority will check their documents and verify the authenticity of the same.
- Note that the university will only release the result through online mode and the applicants need to download it online and take the print out.
- The applicants should not expect the authority to send the hard copy of the result and the counselling call letter as everything will be available online.
Details in the SBAIEE 2019 Scorecard
The candidates who have appeared for the exam of SBAIEE 2019 and need to know about the information given in the SBAIEE 2019 scorecard can check the same as under:
- Overall score of the candidates in SBAIEE 2019
- Marks attained by the applicants in each paper
- Qualifying Status of the candidates for SBAIEE 2019
How to Check SBAIEE Result 2019?
To download the result for SBAIEE 2019, the applicants need to follow the below-mentioned process. The applicants can get the access of the same through online mode only.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of Sathyabama University and enter their login details.
- Once the applicants will mention their application number and password as login credentials and hit the submit tab, the page containing SBAIEE result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates will have to click on the link and see the details given on the result.
- They will find their marks subject wise, overall marks and also the qualifying status in the scorecard.
- The applicants are advised to take the hard copy of the result and save it for further process.
SBAIEE Cut-off 2019
- The exam conducting authority of SBAIEE that is Sathyabama University will decide the cutoff marks for SBAIEE 2019.
- The cutoff score is basically the minimum marks that the applicants need to secure to get qualified for SBAIEE.
- SBAIEE cut off will be based on various factors that include the number of candidates appearing for this entrance exam, number of seats that are unoccupied in the course for which the admission has opted and the candidates that are qualified.
- The applicants will be able to find their ranking in merit list once the authority releases the cut off score.
SBAIEE Counselling 2019
- After the result announcement, the counselling round will come into the picture and only those applicants can take part, who are qualified in SBAIEE exam 2019.
- The ranking of the candidates will be considered while calling them for counselling round.
- The authority will send the invitation of SBAIEE counselling 2019 to the shortlisted candidates on email and they need to visit to the given venue on time.
- The seat allotment will depend upon the rank of the candidates in SBAIEE exam, their choices, of course, availability of seat etc.
- The applicants need to carry certain documents as specified by the university in original as the authority will verify them properly.
- The candidates who do not carry the documents will not be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
- After seat allotment, the candidates will be informed about the same and they need to visit the university or college for other admission formalities and submission of fee.
This is the complete information related to SBAIEE result 2019. The applicants need to go through the same and in case of any doubt or issue, simply connect with us.