SBAIEE 2020- The online & offline mode application form is made available from 18 October 2019, the candidates can submit the same latest by 4 April 2020. SBAIEE Examination will be conducted from 14 to 19 April 2020. The online mode application form is made available on the official website from 18 October 2019 and can be submitted before the last date. SBAIEE is the short form for the Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam. SBAIEE is conducted by the Sathyabama University which was established in 1987 and is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology was deemed University on 13th December 2006 by the Human Resources Development according to section 3 of the UGC Act. Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam is a national entrance exam and is conducted for giving admission to the Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture courses. The process of SBAIEE 2020 is started with the release of the Application form. All the candidates will have to fill up their application form online before the last of the application form submission. After the submission of the application form, the candidates have been issued with their admit card. The result for the SBAIEE 2020 will be released once the candidates will give the exam. Finally, the counselling for the SBAIEE will be conducted for the allotment of the seats to the candidates. This article is on the SBAIEE 2020 and will discuss the above-mentioned procedures in detail. It will also provide information about all the other aspects of the SBAIEE.
Latest Update: The online & offline mode application form is made available from 18 October 2019, the candidates can access the same by clicking the link given below:
SBAIEE 2020: Important Dates
The following are the important dates regarding the SBAIEE 2020. It must be noted by the candidates that these dates are official because the conducting body has already declared the official time table. However, these dates can be used by the candidates for starting the preparation for the SBAIEE exam 2020:
|SBAIEE 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Application form release date||18 October 2019 (Started)|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||4 April 2020|
|Slot Booking||10 April 2020 (tentative)|
|Admit Card||10 April 2020 (tentative)|
|Entrance Exam||14 to 19 April 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||30 April 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
SBAIEE 2020 Application Form
Filling up the application form is the first step for giving the SBAIEE 2020 entrance exam. The application form has been released on 18 October 2019 and the application form can be submitted till 4 April 2020 through both the online and offline mode. The following are the steps that must be followed in order to submit the SBAIEE 2020 application form in both online and offline mode:
Online submission of the SBAIEE Application Form 2020
- The SBAIEE application form 2020 has released on the official website of Sathyabama University. All the candidates should first get registered for the SBAIEE 2020 in order to submit their application forms.
- For registration, the candidates must visit the official website of SBAIEE and fill up the registration form by entering all the required details. Once the candidates will fill up the registration form they will be required to click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process. At the end of the registration process, the candidates will be assigned their Login credentials.
- After getting registered the candidates will require to login to their account in order to open the application form. Once the Application form will open up the candidates will require entering all the required data in the application form. All the fields of the application form which will have “*” at its side are mandatory. On the other hand, all the other fields will be optional and can be or cannot be filled by the candidates depending on their will.
- After entering all the required data, the candidate will require clicking on the “Submit” button to move to the next step.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates will be required to upload the following documents:
- Qualification documents (If state on the application form)
- Then verify the details and submit the application form.
- In the end, the candidates will require to pay the application fee of the SBAIEE 2020. The application fee for the SBAIEE 2020 entrance exam will be Rs. 650 and can be paid through the Debit/Credit Card or through Net Banking.
Offline Submission of the SBAIEE Application form 2020
The application form can be submitted by following the procedure mentioned below:
- The candidates should purchase the Prospectus and the application form in the hard copy from the University Campus, by making a payment of Rs. 650.
- They can also purchase the application form by post, by making a payment of Rs. 650 through the demand Draft and sending a letter along with it.
- They will be required to manually fill-up the application form and submit it to the coordinator of the Satyabhama University.
SBAIEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are interested in giving the SBAIEE 2020 must check the below-mentioned eligibility criteria in order to find out whether they are eligible for applying or not:
- Age Limit:
Candidates applying for SBAIEE 2020 must be at least 20 years old as on the exam dates for being eligible to give the exam.
All the candidates who manage to get at least 60% marks in their SSLC and HSLC exams are eligible
The candidates must have Physics and Chemistry as the major subjects in the 10+2. They must also have one out of Mathematics and Biology as their minor subject.
SBAIEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The SBAIEE entrance exam 2020 will abide by the following mentioned exam pattern:
- Question type: The SBAIEE entrance exam 2020 will have Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Mode: It is an Online Entrance Exam
- Subjects: The entrance exam will have a question from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Questions and Marks: The Entrance Exam paper will have a total of 90 questions. It will have a total of 180 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded 2 marks for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Sections: The entrance exam paper will be divided into three sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry and one out of Mathematics or Biology.
SBAIEE 2020: Slot Booking
The SBAIEE slot booking 2020 will tentatively start from 4 April 2020. During the slot booking the candidates will require to select the date and time for giving the SBAIEE entrance exam. The slot booking for the SBAIEE 2020 can be done after opening the official website of the Sathyabama University and then clicking on the “Slot Booking/ Download Hall Ticket” button. This will open the login page where the candidate will require entering his/her login credentials. The candidates will then require selecting date and time from the given list of exam dates and time slots. After selecting the date and time the candidates will require to click on the BOOK Button to book the slot.
SBAIEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of the candidates has been issued immediately after the candidate will complete the slot booking. One the candidate will select and book the slot, they will be able to download their admit card. The SBAIEE Admit Card 2020 has been generated and displayed when the candidates will complete the slot booking by clicking on the BOOK button. When the admit card will be generated, all the candidates will require to check all the details mentioned on it and then take the printout of the Admit Card. All the candidates are requested to carry this admit card to the exam hall for giving the entrance exam.
SBAIEE 2020 Result
The result for the SBAIEE 2020 will be declared on 30 April 2020. Before the declaration of the result, the answer key of the SBAIEE 2020 will be released. All the candidates will be able to view their result and download their scorecard by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Official website of the Satyabhama University
- Log in to the official website using the Login Credentials
- Click on the Result Tab
- Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Check the Result of the SBAIEE 2020
When the candidates will complete the above-mentioned steps the SBAIEE Result 2020 will get displayed in the Computer screen of the Candidate. The candidates will require taking the printout of the SBAIEE 2020 as it would be required during the counselling of the SBAIEE 2020.
SBAIEE 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be the final step of the SBAIEE 2020 and is expected to be conducted from the first week of May 2020. The SBAIEE counselling 2020 will be held according to the merit list of the SBAIEE 2020; therefore, all the candidates who secure good ranks will be called before the other candidates. All the candidates will require carrying all the original documents to the counselling hall for verification. After the verification of the documents, all the candidates will require to do the choice filling of the course they want to do and colleges in which they prefer to study (in decreasing order). After candidates will complete all the above-mentioned steps, they will be allotted seats in colleges and institutes affiliated to Sathyabama University, depending on merit list rank and their preference of college and course.