SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019- SASTRA stands for Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy. SASTRA University offers admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral degree courses in Engineering, Management, Arts, Science, and other courses. The location of the Sastra University is in the town of Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur district of Tamil Nadu state. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of SASTRA University B.Tech program. The application form of SASTRA University was made available from 12 April 2019 and candidates needed to submit the application form before the last date that was 14 June 2019. The candidates need to submit the Demand Draft for the application fee if the application form is downloaded. 25% importance on the seat will be given to the candidates who will qualify the JEE Main 2019 exam. This article will give all the information about the SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019.
Important Dates of SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019
The important dates given below in the table are about the application form of SASTRA 2019 exam:
|Starting Date of Application Form||12 April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||14 June 2019|
|Declaration of Rank List||18 June 2019|
Procedure to fill up the SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019
For filling up the application form of SASTRA B.Tech Program of 2019, candidates need to follow the below instruction:
Online Mode of filling up SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019
- The candidates need to register themselves before filling up the application form of SASTRA B.Tech 2019.
- Candidates need to fill up the registration form online.
- Details like name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and application ID (if asked) need to fill up in the registration form and click the submit button for registration.
- After registration, the Email ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s Email address.
Application Form Filling Procedure
- The candidates need to search the application form page after the registration process is completed.
- When the application form is available, candidates need to fill it up with required details.
- They should enter information like name, address, date of birth, nationality, religion, academic qualification, caste certificate, JEE Main score, and other important details.
- Next step after filling up the application form is that candidates should upload the scanned image of photo and signature in JPEG format.
- Then they should verify the application form and click the submit button
- Then in the payment mode, candidates can pay through online or offline mode for successful completion of application form SASTRA B.Tech 2019.
Offline mode of filling up SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019
The application form can be filled up by downloading the same or it can be obtained from designated branches of Union Bank of India. Candidates need to submit Demand Draft along with the application form that will be in favor of Sastra University, payable at Thanjavur. After the authorities receive the application form with DD, the acknowledgment receipt will be sent to the candidate’s cell phone. For communication purposes, candidates should keep valid Email ID and Mobile number always active.
Application Fee of SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019
Both online and offline modes are available for paying the application fee of SASTRA Univerity B.Tech 2019. The application fee for online mode can be paid through net banking, credit card, debit card, or through other ways of online payment. The online payment will be Rs 650.
For offline payment, candidates who will download and fill up the application form need to pay it through Demand Draft with an amount of Rs 650 in favor of Sastra University, payable at Thanjavur. The Demand Draft is required to be sent along with the application form of Sastra B.Tech 2019 to the below address:
Office of Admissions
SASTRA University campus
Thanjavur or Kumbakonam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Registered Office in Chennai
5, Lakshmi Nivas, Dr.Subbarayan Nagar,
This is all information regarding SASTRA University B.Tech Application Form 2019.