SAAT Exam Pattern 2019 will be decided or prescribed by SOA or Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for the candidates who are willing to pursue various medical and engineering courses from this university through SAAT exam 2019. The authority takes the onus of releasing the complete syllabus as well as the pattern of the exam so that the aspirants will get clarity on it before appearing for SAAT 2019. It is quite beneficial for the applicants to learn about the layout of the paper, types of questions, time duration within which they will have to finish the exam, marking scheme so that they will be able to answer accurately and cautiously, examination mode etc. The syllabus of the exam will help the candidates to know about the subjects and topics that will be covered in SAAT 2019. All in all the aspirants should first go through the SAAT exam pattern 2019 and then start preparing for the same in an organized manner.
In this article, the candidates will discover the facts about SAAT Exam pattern 2019, detailed information, syllabus of the exam, preparation tips, and much more.
SAAT Exam Pattern 2019 (Overview)
The applicants are advised to read about SAAT exam pattern 2019 in advance before appearing for the exam. The layout of the paper will be set by SOA and is published online. The below-given table contains the pattern of the exam. Let’s have a look:
|S No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks allotted||Time duration|
SAAT Exam Pattern 2019 (Details)
SAAT Exam pattern 2019 consists of the types of questions, number of questions, number of sections, marks allotted for each section, the time duration for each paper, negative marking scheme, and much more. The below-given details about the exam pattern will surely help the appearing candidates to get the clear picture of the paper layout:
- SOA University is the apex body that will publish the SAAT Exam Pattern 2019 on its official web portal.
- The candidates are advised to see the details of the pattern before pulling up their socks for SAAT exam preparation.
- The exam pattern will be beneficial for the candidates in many ways, one of them will be that the applicants get clarity on the actual paper layout.
- SAAT exam pattern contains the overall information of the exam paper like topics in the exam, mode of test, time duration, type and number of questions, marking scheme etc.
- The sections that will be included in SAAT exam are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and all the questions will come from the topics related to these subjects only.
- The type of questions in the exam will be multiple choice or objective type.
- The examination mode will be online only which is also called CBT or computer-based test.
- The marking scheme states that for every right answer, the applicants get four marks.
- There will be the clause of negative marking also in which one mark will be cut for every incorrect answer.
- In case the applicants do not attempt the questions, no marking or deduction will be made for that particular question.
SAAT Exam Centres 2019
SAAT 2019 will be held in various states and the applicants need to pick the centres of their choice while filling the SAAT application form 2019. The list of the assigned test centres is mentioned below in tabular form:
|S No||Exam Centres||S No||Exam Centres|
|1||Angul, Odisha||18||Jeypore, Odisha|
|2||Balasore, Odisha||19||Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|3||Baripada, Odisha||20||Keonjhar, Odisha|
|4||Bengaluru, Karnataka||21||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|5||Berhampur, Odisha||22||Kota, Rajasthan|
|6||Bhadrak, Odisha||23||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|7||Bhawanipatna, Odisha||24||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|8||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||25||Patna, Bihar|
|9||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha||26||Puri, Odisha|
|10||Bokaro, Jharkhand||27||Raipur, Chattisgarh|
|11||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||28||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|12||Cuttack, Odisha||29||Rourkela, Odisha|
|14||Durgapur, West Bengal||31||Sundergarh, Odisha|
|15||Guwahati, Assam||32||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|16||Hyderabad, Telangana||33||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
SAAT Syllabus 2019
SAAT Syllabus 2019 contains the papers of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and the candidates must be aware of the topics that will be covered from these papers. Note that the questions will come from the syllabus only. That is why all the appearing applicants should first read about the subjects and topics and then start studying for the exam. SAAT syllabus 2019 is given below with details of the topics:
- Physics and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- S-block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- P-block elements
- D – and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequences and series
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Mathematical reasoning
General Preparation Tips for SAAT 2019
The applicants must be aware of certain tips that are necessary to prepare well for SAAT exam 2019. Let’s discourse about the same:
- If the applicants want to delve into the organized study plan, they should first go through the SAAT exam pattern 2019 and its syllabus.
- To get the tentative idea of the paper, the applicants can also refer to the previous years’ papers or sample papers.
- The speed and accuracy can be maintained by solving the sample papers over and again.
- Develop the habit of making notes while preparing the topics and this will help the applicants to recall the things.
- Studying in a streamlined manner is the key to achieve success in any exam.
- Revise the topics after preparing them else you will not be able to remember them for long.
This is all about the SAAT exam pattern 2019. The candidates must go through both the pattern and syllabus to study well for the exam. In case of any further issue, simply get in touch with us.