SAAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted offline by SOA or Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University in the 1st week of June 2019. The candidates who are eligible as per their qualifying status and ranking in the merit list will be given the call letter by the authority. The letter contains the counselling details like date, venue, time and documents to be carried for verification. The online registration for counselling is must where the applicants will fill the preferences and lock the same. The seats will be allotted to the participants as per their ranking, choice, of course, category, seat availability, etc. Note that the university will verify the documents first and then allow the candidates to proceed ahead for admission process. After the seat allotment, the applicants will be given provisional letter as evidence and they need to report to the allotted college for further admission formalities.
This article discussed about SAAT counselling 2019, important facts, schedule, the complete process of SAAT counselling and seat allotment, necessary documents list that will be required for verification purpose, other relevant information and much more.
SAAT Counselling Schedule 2019
SAAT counselling 2019 will be held in the 1st week of June 2019. The applicants are supposed to note down the schedule to avoid any kind of hassle or difficulty at any point in time. The authority will send the letter confirming the date, time and venue of counselling to the qualified candidates on their registered email.
Important Facts: SAAT Counselling 2019
- SAAT counselling will be organized by SOA University through offline mode.
- The authority will inform the shortlisted applicants about counselling round through email.
- The university will send the exact date, timing and centre of counselling to the selected applicants.
- The candidates who have secured high ranking in the merit list will be given the preference at the time of seat allotment.
- The allotment of seats will depend upon the marks of the candidates in the exam, ranking, availability of seat, preferences, and their category.
- The dates of counselling may vary as per the ranking of the applicants.
- All the applicants are supposed to bring the documents for verification else the authority will cancel the seat allotment.
- In case of any fake document, the authority will halt the admission process then and there.
- The candidates will be given the option to fill the choices of course and college in the preference form.
- The counselling procedure will depend upon the successful verification of documents and allotment of seats.
- The applicants need to deposit the course fee in order to confirm the allotted seat
- The provisional seat allotment letter will be given to the candidates as a proof and the final one will be provided after fee submission.
SAAT Counselling Procedure 2019
The process of SAAT counselling 2019 includes the steps like filling and locking of choices, allotment of seats, verification of documents and submission of fee. The detailed information about the same must e known to all the appearing candidates. Let’s have a look:
- The university will publish the merit list after result announcement where the ranking of the applicants will be mentioned.
- The candidates need to attend the counselling rounds as per their ranking and the authority will provide them with the date and time slot accordingly.
- The participants are supposed to visit the venue of counselling physically and they cannot send anyone else on their behalf.
- The applicants are supposed to fill the online registration form first where they need to enter their preferences of course and college.
- After filling the choices, the candidates need to lock the same.
- The seat allotment will be initiated as per the ranking and preferences of the applicants.
- The university will provide the seat allotment letter in provisional to the candidates so that they can report the college and proceed for admission process.
- The reporting date and time will be clearly mentioned in the letter.
- The university will send the seat allotment confirmation message to the applicants’ registered contact number.
- The document verification process will be started then and the authority will properly check all the specified certificates in original.
- The seat confirmation will be given by the candidate’s post verification.
- The counselling fee amount needs to be deposited in the form of DD that will be made in the name of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University and payable at Bhubaneswar.
- After the seat allotment, the applicants will have to report to the given college for further admission procedure.
- The documents that the candidates need to carry should be original and authentic with no fake information else the admission will get cancelled.
Important Documents for Verification: SAAT Counselling 2019
It is necessary for the candidates to carry certain documents mentioned below in original before attending the counselling round. Without submitting these documents, the applicants will not be able to take part in the SAAT counselling process. All the documents must be in original and photocopies. The list of the same is as under:
- SAAT rank card 2019
- One Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar UID)
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- Original Caste certificate is given by Tahasildar of state of residence of parents.
- PH certificate from Medical Board, IMS and SH, attached and PH-Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Two latest passport size coloured photographs
- Two sets of Xerox copies of all the above-mentioned documents.
- Demand draft or DD of Rs 30, 000/- from any nationalized bank in the name of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University which should be payable at Bhubaneswar.
Here ends the discussion about SAAT counselling 2019. Hope all the participants get the clear idea of the counselling procedure, list of documents, important facts about the same and much more as mentioned in this content. If you have any kind of doubt or query, feel free to connect with us.