SAAT Application Form 2019 is expected to be released in the 3rd week of December 2018. The candidates who are aspiring to take up SAAT exam in 2019 can fill up the application form in online mode on the official website of SAAT as well as on this page. The candidates who have made up their mind to take up SAAT 2019 need to fill up the online SAAT Application Form 2019 before the due date. In this article, the candidates can read about the steps steps involved in the SAAT Application Form 2019, how to fill up the application form and submit it and will provide the list of all the documents that must be submitted along with the Application Form. The examination conducting body has not announced official schedule and other details of SAAT 2019 yet, however, based on last year’s admission detail, we have provided the application process, dates of important events related to application process and more. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test, i.e., SAAT is an Entrance exam conducted in the University level once annually. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has a total of nine degree-granting colleges & schools and consist of 10000 student bodies. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University provides admission to various courses in the field of pharmacy, business, biotechnology, engineering, Nano-technology, materials science, law, science, environmental studies. Keep reading, to know the detailed SAAT Application Form 2019.
SAAT Application Form 2019 Important Dates
The following are the important dates related to SAAT Application Form 2019. Since the official schedule for the SAAT 2019 is yet to be released, the following mentioned dates are tentative dates which will be used to start preparing in advance:
SAAT 2019 Events
Important Dates (Tentative)
The opening of SAAT application form 2019
3rd week of December 2018
The closing of SAAT application form 2019
2nd week of April 2019
SAAT 2019 Exam date
3rd week of April 2019
The SAAT Application Form 2019 will be released sometime in the 3rd week of December 2018. All the candidates will be provided the time period of the 4 months for submitting their application form; therefore, the application form for the SAAT 2019 can be submitted till the 2nd week of April 2019. Once the candidates will successfully submit their application form, they will be issued their SAAT admit card 2019.
SAAT Application Form 2019
The SAAT 2019 admission procedure will start with the issue of the application form. All the candidates will be required to fill up their application form online. The SAAT Application Form 2019 submission consists of the following four steps:
- Application form fill up and Submission
- Documents Uploading
- Application Fee payment
SAAT Application Form 2019 Registration
The registration of the candidates is must for the candidates being eligible for submitting the SAAT Application Form 2019. The registration process of the candidates would be as follows:
- Visit the official SAAT webpage
- Go to the Registration section of the home page. Fill all the asked about data in the registration section and then click on the “Register” button. An OTP will be sent to the candidates when the candidates will click on the register button for the verification of the given details.
- This will complete the registration process. The candidates will be provided with their login credential at the end of the registration process.
SAAT Application Form 2019 Filling and Submission
Once the candidates will get registered, they will require to login to their account and fill & submit their application forms.
- Enter all the relevant details in the SAAT application form, the candidates will require to enter the following details in the application form of SAAT 2019:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Adhaar Card
- Permanent Address- The candidates require to enter their full permanent address. The address must include-
- Father’s Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Correspondence Address- Here, the candidate should enter their postal address for receiving emails. This address should start with c/o and must have the Pin Code.
- Course APPLIED FOR- The candidate needs to select the course that they want to do from the drop-down menu
- EXAM CENTRE- Candidate must also enter the Exam Centre in which they want to give their exam
- QUALIFYING EXAM AND ITS EQUIVALENT EXAM- the candidates are required to mention about their completed qualifying exam or its equivalent exam
- RESULT- the candidates are needs to select from two options, i.e., either passed or appeared
- PERCENTAGE- Candidate requires to type in the percentage that he/she got in her qualifying exam
Now, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
The candidates will require uploading the following documents:
Photograph (Size: at most 100 Kb and Format must be “.Jpg”)
Signature (Size: at most 50 Kb and in the format of “. Jpg”)
The application fee for the SAAT 2019 will be required to be paid for completing the application form submission procedure. The application Fee can be submitted using any of the following methods:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net banking
The confirmation of the SAAT Application Form 2019 will be shown to the candidates at the end of the application form submission. All the candidates are requested to take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.