SAAT 2019- The last date of submitting the online application form of SAAT 2019 has been extended up to 7 April 2019. The candidates who have missed the chance to apply are being given another chance to seek admission through SAAT 2019. The online mode application process is about to end up, therefore, the candidates are suggested to fill & submit the application form before the last date. The official brochure has already been released by the conducting body along with releasing the application form. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is an entrance exam conducted in the University level once every year. SAAT University was founded in 1997 and is situated in Bhubaneswar city in the state of Orissa. It was previously called Institute of Technical Education and Research (ITER). The SAAT was deemed as a private university in 2007 by the UGC. It was named the “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan” due to the UGC Act Section 3 in the year 1956. SAAT University offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses to the candidates who will pass the SAAT exam 2019. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has a total of nine degree-granting colleges & schools and consist of 10000 student bodies. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University provides admission to various courses in diverse fields. This article will include all the comprehensive information about SAAT 2019, including important event dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam, result, etc. Read the whole page to know SAAT 2019 in detail.
Latest Update: The last date of submitting the application form is extended, the candidates can access the application form till 7 April by clicking the link given below:
SAAT 2019 Important Dates
The examination conducting body has announced the official dates of important events of SAAT 2019 exam; it was announced along with releasing the application form. All the aspiring candidates are suggested to start preparing for the exam in advance for improving the chances of qualifying the SAAT entrance exam 2019:
|The opening of SAAT 2019 online application form||5 December 2018|
|Last date of submission of SAAT 2019 application form||7 April 2019 (Extended)|
|Availability of SAAT 2019 admit card||5 April 2019|
|SAAT 2019 Exam date||
|Declaration of SAAT 2019 result||4 May 2019|
|Commencement of SAAT 2019 counselling||5 May 2019|
SAAT 2019 Application Form
SAAT 2019 has started the application process with the issue of the Application form somewhere ion 5 December 2018. All the candidates will be able to submit their application form till 7 April 2019. Candidates who will be applying for more than one course must submit separate application forms. All the candidates will be able to submit their application form through online mode only. The candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to submit the SAAT application form 2019:
- First of all, the candidates are required to get registered for the SAAT 2019 by going to the home page of the SAAT website and enter their Name, User Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number and then click on the “Register” button to get registered. Once, a candidate will get registered they will be assigned their login details.
- The candidates will then require using these login details for signing into their account, in order to fill the application form. Once the candidates will login they will get to see the application form.
- The candidates will require filling up the application form by giving all the required information. All the fields which will have star marks at their side will be necessary to be filled. Whereas, all the other fields will be optional. The candidates will also have to select the admission selection process date during the Application form filling process.
- Once, the candidates will fill up all the details in the application form, he/she will require to check all the details and then click on the “save &continue” button to move to the next step.
- The next step will be the documents uploading. All the candidates will require uploading all the required documents in the official website of the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. The following are the documents required to be uploaded along with size requirement:
The size of these documents must be at most 1 MB and must be in png, jpg, gif, and jpeg.
- At the end of the application form submission, the candidates will require to pay the application fee. The application fee for the SAAT 2019 can be submitted by using the Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- At the end of the application form submission, the candidates will require to take the printout of the confirmation page for the application form, as it would be required during the counselling of the SAAT 2019.
SAAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must satisfy the below mentioned SAAT eligibility criteria 2019 for being eligible for applying for the SAAT 2019:
All the candidates who are appearing for the 12th exam and all other candidates who have cleared the 12th exam will be eligible for giving the SAAT 2019.
The candidates will require passing the HSLC with Physics and Chemistry as the major subjects and one out of Computer Science, Chemistry, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Biology, and Statistics as their secondary subject.
All the candidates who will secure at least 45 percent marks in the 12th qualifying exam will be able to sit for the SAAT 2019. The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Caste category applicants will require passing 12th with at least 40 % marks for being eligible.
- Candidates who will pass the JEE Main 2019 will be given more priority then other candidates.
SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are going to take up the SAAT exam in 2019 will have to follow the exam pattern as determined by the conducting body. The candidates can read details on SAAT exam pattern 2019 below:
- Mode of Exam: SAAT exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: In the SAAT 2019 exam, multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- The medium of Exam: The question paper in the exam will be asked in the English language only.
- Duration of Exam:2 hours will be provided to take up the entrance exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Marks Distribution: In the entrance exam, marks will be distributed as under:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
SAAT 2019 Syllabus
The examination conducting body has released the official SAAT syllabus 2019 for the candidates. SAAT syllabus 2019 for each Course is separately provided by the University. The syllabus will be different for each UG & PG courses. For UG courses, the candidates can study their 11th and 12th class syllabus as per the stream in 12th class. For PG course, the university will release separate on its official website.
SAAT 2019 Preparation Tips
The candidates who are going to appear in SAAT 2019 exam need to prepare for the exam in a particular way. We have suggested some tips below which might be very helpful for the aspirants:
- The candidates are suggested to make a proper study plan and follow it on a daily basis till the exam.
- Prepare for the entrance exam by following the official syllabus, do not follow any other syllabus or study out of official syllabus. The candidates are also advised to practice more questions from different books.
- The candidates are also advised to solve the previous year questions papers.
- Make short notes and revise them on a regular basis.
- The candidates are also advised to keep themselves always healthy.
SAAT 2019 Admit Card
All the candidates who will successfully submit their application form will be issued their admit card for the SAAT 2019 entrance exam on 5 April 2019. The admit card can be downloaded online only. For downloading the SAAT admit card 2019, all the candidates will be required to visit the official webpage of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University and go to the Admit Card download link.
When the candidates will click on the link, the login page will appear. Here the candidates will require entering his Application Number and Date of Birth in order to login. Once the will authenticate himself/herself they will be able to access their admit card. All the candidates are required to check all the details printed on the admit card and then take the printout of the admit card. The candidates are required to bring this admit card to the examination hall, for being allowed to give the SAAT Exam 2019.
SAAT 2019 Result
The result for SAAT 2019 will be declared on 4 May 2019 through online mode. Candidates will be able to download the result scorecard after signing into the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. After the release of the admit card, the Merit Card for the SAAT 2019 will be prepared. The merit list for the candidates will be different depending on the course they will be applying for. All the candidates are requested to take the SAAT 2019 result printout because it will be required during the counselling for SAAT 2019.
SAAT 2019 Counselling
The last process of the SAAT 2019 entrance exam will be the SAAT Counselling 2019. All the candidates who will be able to clear the minimum cutoff will be called for the counselling of the SAAT 2019. Candidates will have to bring all the original documents for verification. After the verification of the documents, the candidates will have to do the choice filling of the course and the colleges they prefer. Once, the documents verification and the filling of the choices will get complete the candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their preference of the course and colleges and the merit list of the SAAT entrance exam 2019.
This is all about SAAT 2019. Share your further queries with us in the comment box below to get the best solutions.