RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019 will be conducted by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Amethi in the fourth week of July 2019. The admission to RGIPT B.Tech course which is of four years in the two streams of Petroleum and Chemical engineering will be given to those candidates who attain high ranking in JEE Advanced 2019. The authority will select only those applicants who are the qualifiers of JEE Advanced and have their rank in the merit list prepared on the basis of cut off. The applicants need to carry the documents as specified by RGIPT during the process of counselling. The first list of the shortlisted candidate’s post application and fee submission will be published online in the third week of July 2019. The ranking of the candidates in JEE Advanced 2019 will be the main criteria of selection of the candidates for RGIPT B.Tech Counselling and admission process. The shortlisted applicants after seat allotment are supposed to make the payment of admission fee to confirm the seat.
The cutoff of RGIPT B.Tech 2019 will be different for every branch and category. To get the detailed information on RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019, schedule of the vents, procedure and important facts about the same, merit list, cut off, important documents etc, the candidates will have to go through this article.
Important Dates: RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019
The details given below contain the tentative schedule of the events related to RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019. The candidates are supposed to make the note of the same to stay away from any kind of hassle at the last minute.
|S No||Events||Important dates (tentative)|
|1||Application process for RGIPT B.Tech 2019||21st May to 05th July 2019|
|2||Announcement of first provisional list of selected applicants||07th July 2019|
|3||End date to accept the Registration Fee from the candidates that have their names in the first provisional list||13th July 2019|
|4||Announcement of first list of shortlisted candidates who have submitted the registration fee||14th July 2019|
|5||Beginning of RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019||29th July 2019|
Process of RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019
The counselling process for RGIPT B.Tech 2019 will be started after the release of the list of shortlisted candidates as per their ranking in JEE Advanced 2019. The authority will first ensure that the registration fee is submitted by them online and then only the list will be published for the counselling process. The below-given points justify the process of RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019:
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the grounds of their rank in JEE Advanced 2019.
- The selected applicants will find their names in the list released by RGIPT and will be invited for RGIPT B.Tech counselling.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to physically present at the counselling venue as given by the authority on time.
- The candidates need to bring the original documents at the time of counselling to verify the academic qualification, age, category and much more.
- The process of seat allotment will be done on the grounds of the ranking of the applicants.
- The candidates will be allotted the seats and they need to make the payment of the admission fee.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to follow the process of counselling step by step.
Documents Required for Verification
After the registration process, the applicants need to visit the venue of counselling for the seat allotment and verification of the documents. The applicants cannot skip this step as it is the most crucial one. The authority will not give admission to the candidates without proper verification of the below-given documents that they need to bring in original and photocopies:
- Acceptance Letter
- JEE Advanced admit card 2019
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of Class 10th
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of Class 12th
- Transfer or migration certificates
- Caste certificates (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer certificates (if applicable)
- Original certificate for physically handicapped category
- Aadhaar Card
- Five latest passport size colored photographs
- Online receipt of fee payment through NEFT or RTGS
- Anti-Ragging cum Undertaking Form
- Medical Certificate (to be given by competent authority)
Note that the applicants who belong to the states of Meghalaya, Assam and J&k have given the exemption from mentioning the Aadhaar number in the application form. However, during the admission procedure, they are supposed to provide any govt licensed proof of identity like ration card or passport or bank cross book or any valid Govt. identification card.
RGIPT B.Tech Merit List 2019
- The admission authority of RGIPT will prepare the merit list of RGIPT B.Tech 2019 and that will depend upon the rank obtained by the applicants in JEE Advanced 2019.
- The separate merit list will be prepared by the Institute for providing the admission to B.Tech degree courses in two streams and these are Petroleum and Chemical Engineering.
- The candidates can see the RGIPT B.Tech merit list by simply logging to the online portal of the institute.
- The details given in the merit list will contain the name of the candidates, registration number, gender, rank obtained etc.
- The candidates can download the merit list in the PDF format and take the print out of the same for further use during the counselling process.
- The candidates who have their names in the merit list of RGIPT B.Tech 2019 are supposed to report to the venue of counselling and make the payment of the admission fee or seat confirmation.
RGIPT B.Tech Cutoff 2019
- RGIPT B.Tech Cutoff 2019 will be released by the admission authority of the RGIPT.
- The cut off basically implies to the minimum marks needed by the applicants to enter into the process of admission.
- The opening and closing rank of the courses given by the institute will be there in the cutoff of RGIPT B.Tech 2019.
- The ranking will not be the same for different branches and categories.
- The applicants need to go through the cut off of previous years of get tentative idea of this years’ cut off as it is yet to release.
Points to Remember: RGIPT B.Tech Counselling 2019
- RGIPT B.Tech Counselling will be held offline and the candidates who have their names in the merit list will have to appear for the seat allotment process.
- The cut off and merit list will be declared by the authority and the selected candidates will be sent the intimation of counselling.
- The schedule and venue of counselling will be given to the selected candidates.
- The verification of the documents is must and the applicants are supposed to bring the same.
- Those who fail to produce the given list of documents during counselling and seat allotment will not be allowed to proceed further for admission.
- Only JEE Advanced 2019 qualifiers who have their names in the merit list prepared by RGIPT will be called for counselling.
- The applicants need to confirm their seats through admission fee submission.
This is all about the details related to RGIPT B.Tech counselling 2019. For any kind of query or doubt, simply get in touch with us.