REAP Seat Allotment 2019 will be conducted by Rajasthan Technical University from the 1st week of July 2019. The seat allotment rounds will begin after the release of the merit list under various categories. The authority will offer the seats to the candidates as per their preferences and merit. The combined merit list will be formed as per the score of the candidates in JEE Main 2019 and the marks or percentile of class 12th. There will be total major counselling rounds and after that one special round will be conducted. Once the final seat allotment will be done, the candidates are supposed to report to the allotted institutes as per the given schedule. Moreover, the documents will also be verified by the officials during the counselling process of REAP 2019. The schedule for REAP Seat Allotment will be provided to the shortlisted candidates online and the participants will have to present physically on the day of counselling to attend the rounds of seat allotment.
In this article, the candidates will be able to know inside out facts of REAP Seat Allotment 2019, important dates and events pertaining to the same, various rounds of seat allotment, important points regarding the counselling and seat allotment, list of documents for verification and much more.
Important Dates: REAP Seat Allotment 2019
The seat allotment rounds and their tentative schedule are mentioned below in tabular form. The candidates are suggested to make the note of the same and refer to the dates at the time of occurrence of the events.
|REAP Seat Allotment Rounds||Important Dates|
|Round 1 (Outside Rajasthan, PWD, Ex. Serviceman, KM applicants)|
|Availability of tentative merit list for round 1||First week of July 2019|
|Deadline to raise objections in the merit list for round 1||First week of July 2019|
|Release of final merit list in case of round 1||First week of July 2019|
|Seat allotment for round 1 counselling||First week of July 2019|
|In person counselling for Ex.Serviceman||Second week of July 2019|
|In person counselling for PWD & KM||Second week of July 2019|
|End date for reporting in case of round 1 counselling||Second week of July 2019|
|Round 2 (Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State)|
|Availability of merit list for Round 2||First week of July 2019|
|End date to raise objections in the merit list for round 2||Second week of July 2019|
|Publish of final merit list in case of round 2||Second week of July 2019|
|Seat allotment for round 2||Third week of July 2019|
|Deadline for reporting in case of round 2||Third week of July 2019|
|End date for online reporting to the institute during rounds 1 and 2||Third week of July 2019|
|Round 3 (Upward Movement)|
|End date for the acceptance letter in case of upward movement||Third week of July 2019|
|Publish of the list of candidates applied for round 3||Third week of July 2019|
|Announcement of allotment list for round 3||Third week of July 2019|
|Deadline to report at allotted institute for round 3||Last week of July 2019|
|End date for submission of the original documents at the last reporting institute||Last week of July 2019|
|Deadline for online reporting in case of round 3||Last week of July 2019|
|Special Round (conducted at Institute Level)|
|Commencement of Internal Sliding Option (post reporting)||Last week of July 2019|
|End of Internal Sliding Option||Last week of July 2019|
|Announcement of Internal Sliding (carried out by the respective institute) & result submission online to REAP 2019||Last week of July 2019|
|Deadline to withdraw admission||Last week of July 2019|
|End date for final reporting to institutes for admission & vacant seat matrix (latest)||First week of August 2019|
|End date of reporting and admission by institutes that come under Management Quota||Second week of August 2019|
|Publish of Special round seat matrix||First week of August 2019|
|Start of Registration and option in case of Special round||First week of August 2019|
|Deadline for submission of option and registration in case of special round||Second week of August 2019|
|Publish of final merit list (Special round)||Second week of August 2019|
|Release of allotment list in case of Special Round||Second week of August 2019|
|Deadline to report post-Special round||Second week of August 2019|
|End date for final reporting (online) by Institute in case of special round||Second week of August 2019|
|Beginning of classes (1st year)||First week of August 2019|
Process of Reap Seat Allotment 2019
REAP seat allotment 2019 will take place through three rounds of counselling which will be later followed by one special round:
- Round 1 (Outside Rajasthan, PWD, Ex. Serviceman, KM applicants)
- Round 2 (Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State)
- Round 3 (Upward Movement)
- Special Round (conducted at Institute Level)
Round 1 (Outside Rajasthan, PWD, Ex. Serviceman, KM applicants)
- The round 1 of seat allotment will be organized for the applicants who are outside the Rajasthan state, PWD, ex-serviceman and KM.
- The merit list for this round will be published in the first week of July 2019.
- The applicants are allowed to raise their objection for the merit list in case the seat allotment is not as per their preferences.
- The candidates are supposed to present at the time of seat allotment and report to the allotted institute physically as per the schedule given by the authority.
Round 2 (Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State)
- The second round of REAP seat allotment will be started in the second week of July 2019.
- Only those applicants who belong to Rajasthan domicile can take part in round 2 of seat allotment.
- The participants can see the allotment list in the first week of July 2019.
Round 3 (Upward Movement)
- Round three which is also called Upward Movement will be held for the applicants of Rajasthan state.
- The applicants need to visit the REAP web portal to apply for round three in the third week of July 2019.
- The applicants who have exhausted their preferences in the previous rounds of seat allotment can participate.
- The candidates who did not report to the given institute will not be allowed to appear in this round.
Special Round (conducted at Institute Level)
- The special round of seat allotment will be conducted in case the seats will not be occupied.
- The candidates who are out of Rajasthan state can proceed for this round.
- This round will be conducted at the institution level.
- The applicants need to pay the amount of Rs.700 in order to take part in this special round.
- The fee amount will be non-refundable or non-adjustable.
Eligibility Criteria for Special Round
The applicants who are interested to take part in the special round need to go through the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The applicants should not have made any preferences or choices at the time of earlier registration.
- The candidates who were given the seats can take part in this round by withdrawing their admission from the last reported institute.
- The applicants who were not given seats at the time of main round due to the exhaust of options or choices are allowed to provide their confirmation through the web portal of REAP.
Sequence of Priority Sequence for Special Round Merit List
The below-given table contains the priority sequence of the merit list in case of the special round:
|JEE Main 2019 Rank (candidates of Rajasthan state)||1st|
|Marks or Percentile of class 12th (Rajasthan state applicants)||2nd|
|JEE Main 2019 rank (candidates of other states)||3rd|
|Marks or Percentile of class 12th (other state applicants)||4th|
|Applicants from SAARC country||5th|
Withdrawal from REAP Seat Allotment Process 2019
- In case the applicants aspire to withdraw their allotment of seat, they will have to intimate the same to the institute they last reported.
- The applicants are supposed to hand over the seat allotment letter and also the cancellation application before the end of July 2019.
- Moreover, the applicants can see the status of their cancellation by entering the login credentials at the web portal of the university. The status will be displayed as “Admission withdrawn on request of the candidate.”
REAP Merit List 2019
- REAP merit list 2019 will be released online after the result declaration by the university.
- The seat allotment process will depend upon the merit of the candidates.
- The applicant who has their names in the REAP merit list can become the part of the seat allotment rounds.
- They need to provide their preferences of college and course before final seat allotment.
- There will be the online process of seat allotment through computer software.
- The allotment list will depend upon the choices of the candidates and the merit list.
REAP Counselling 2019
- REAP counselling 2019 will be organized by the university in the month of August 2019.
- There will be three rounds and after that one special round of REAP counselling.
- During the first round, the seats will be given to the applicants of other states on the grounds of merit list.
- During the second round, the seats will be offered to the applicants who belong to Rajasthan state.
- The third round will be for the applicants of Rajasthan who had finished off their choices in the previous rounds and those who have reported to the allotted institute and opted for the upward movement.
- Finally the special round of counselling will be conducted at the institute level in case the seats are not occupied after the first, second and third rounds of counselling.
- To attend the special round of counselling, the applicants need to make the payment of Rs.700/-.
- The candidates must note that this special round fee amount will be non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The authority will intimate the candidates in the form of instructions or guidelines through the web portal or newspaper if there is any change in the mode of REAP counselling.
Documents for Verification
The candidates who are the participants in REAP seat allotment 2019 will have to bring the below-given documents in original and photocopies for the purpose of verification. Those who fail to carry the same will not be allowed to take part in counselling and seat allotment process.
- Application cum registration form plus latest coloured photograph affixed on it and one extra photograph.
- Hard copy of the seat allotted letter downloaded from the REAP website.
- JEE Mains scorecard 2019
- Passing certificate of class 10th
- Mark sheet or consolidated grade of class 12th or qualifying exam
- Category certificate (BOC/SC/ST/SBC) given by the competent authority.
- Domicile certificate
- PwD certificate
- Payment of course fee
Points to Remember about REAP Seat Allotment 2019
- REAP seat allotment 2019 will be done in three rounds with one special round in case of any vacant seat.
- The candidates are supposed to go through the complete schedule of every round and attend the same as per their category.
- No applicants are allowed to send their representatives for seat allotment process as it is not the provision.
- As per the admission norms of REAP, the participants will have to come in person for the process of seat allotment.
- After the final allotment letter, the candidates are supposed to report the given institute as per the mentioned schedule.
- The verification of the documents will be held during seat allotment and the authority will properly check the authenticity of them before giving the admission.
- In case of any discrepancy or fake information given by the candidates, the university reserves the right to cancel their admission process at any stage.
- The course fee submission should be made after the final seat allotment and reporting to the institute.
This is the detailed information on REAP Seat Allotment 2019. If you have any doubt or query troubling your mind, feel free to connect with us.