REAP Application Form 2019- REAP is also known as the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process. It is a state level admission process conducted by the RTU (Rajasthan Technical University), Kota. Rajasthan Engineering Admission process is an admission process of the Rajasthan State. REAP select candidates in the B. Tech, B. E. and B. Arch courses. REAP does not conduct entrance examination for providing admission in 2019 session to the candidates and will consider the JEE Main 2019, Intermediate merit or NATA marks of the candidates for selecting candidates for admission. REAP 2019 will select candidates for admission into various private and government aided colleges and Institutes in the state of the Rajasthan. This article is about the REAP Application Form 2019 and will provide the candidates with all the details about the Application form of REAP 2019, all the important dates, the process for submitting the application form, and the eligibility criteria of the REAP 2019.
REAP Application Form 2019: Important Dates
The below mentioned are the application form related important dates of REAP 2019:
|REAP Application Form 2019 release on||3rd Week of May, 2019|
|Registration and option filling last date||3rd week of June, 2019|
|Registration and Form filling last date||4th week of June, 2019|
REAP Application Form 2019: Key Info
In order to get admission under the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process, the candidates are required to submit their REAP Application form 2019. The application form for the REAP 2019 can be submitted from the 3rd week of May, 2019 and can be submitted till the 4th week of June, 2019. All the candidates will require to complete the form option filling also during the filling up of the application form of the REAP 2019.
REAP Application Form 2019: Filling & Submission Procedure
The application form of the REAP can be submitted through the online mode by following the below mentioned procedure:
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Application form filling up and Submission
Step 3: Documents
Step 4: Application Fee
The first thing to do in order to be able to fill up the application form is to get the registration done on the official website. All the applicants can get registered for the REAP 2019 by following the below mentioned steps:
- The candidates must visit the REAP website and then go to the REAP registration 2019 section.
- The candidates are required to fill the registration page fully. Name, Email Id, date of birth, and phone number are the fields which must be entered in the Registration form.
- Once the candidates will fill the full Registration Page they will require to click on the submit button to complete the registration process. Once the candidates will get fully registered, they will be assigned their login credential. The candidates will have to enter the login credential for signing into the REAP 2019.
REAP Application Form 2019
Once the candidates will submit their registration fee, their Application form will get automatically updated. They will be required to completely fill and submit the REAP Application Form 2019. For filling up the application form, the candidates will require to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to the official website of the REAP 2019 by entering their login credentials. The challan number, which will be given to the candidates after the submission of the registration fee, will be treated as the login ID of the candidates, who are planning to pay the registration fee before the submission of the REAP Application Form 2019. Therefore, all the candidates must keep their Challan Number safe and secure.
- Once the candidates will login to their account, REAP Application Form 2019 will be displaying there.
- The applicants will now require filling up their application form. The applicants must fill all the fields marked with “*” compulsorily, whereas, all the other fields are optional and can be either filled or not be filled by the applicants.
- Once the candidates will fill up the application form, they must look for errors in the Application form. If there will be no errors in the application form, then the candidates must click on the “Submit” Button to submit the application form.
The following are the documents that would be needed to be uploaded along with the REAP application form 2019:
- 10th marksheet and certificate
- 12th marksheet and certificate
- Aadhar Card
Documents Size Table
All the documents must be uploaded in the following size requirements. Candidates must make sure that the documents meet the below stated size requirements. If the documents of the candidate will not meet the size requirement, then it will not get successfully uploaded to the server of the REAP webpage. The table given below provides the size requirement details of documents that must be uploaded:
|Document required to be Uploaded||Size Requirement|
|Photograph||Size: 30Kb to 100Kb
Dimension: 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm
|Signature||Size: 10Kb to 50Kb
|Important Documents||Size: at maximum 500 Kb|
The REAP 2019 Application fee can be submitted in advance also. The application fee for The REAP 2019 is Rs. 700. It must be submitted before the 2nd week of June, 2019. The application fee will be neither transferable and will not be refundable. The application fee must be submitted by using one of the following methods
- Net Banking
- Credit Card or Debit Card
- E- wallet
The REAP Application Form 2019 submission will end with payment of the Application / Registration fee. All the candidates are required to get the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and must produce the page in the Counselling hall as a document in order to get admission under the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process.