REAP 2019 – Rajasthan Technical University, Kota conducts REAP 2019 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) every year on the state level for the students interested in several Under-Graduate Engineering programs in the state of Rajasthan. The Rajasthan Technical University organizes the exam on behalf of Government aided Colleges as well as privately un-aided Colleges of the state. The candidates are provided with admissions on the basis of their marks obtained in IIT JEE-Mains examination and the marks of 10+2 exam. There is no particular entrance exam conducted by RTU, it only manages and prepares all the important functionaries to conduct the admissions process on the basis of marks of candidates in JEE Mains to Colleges of Rajasthan.
The eligible candidates of Rajasthan state with its domicile can apply as well as the children of Kashmiri Migrants can also apply. The candidates have to check all the eligibility scales before applying for the admission process. The candidates are selected as per their scores in JEE-Mains and class 10+2 exam qualified candidates will be selected and called for 1st round of counseling session. The 1st priority and preference will be given to JEE-Mains ranked candidate. Aadhaar card number and the roll number of class 12th is an important step to provide in the application. A total of 3 rounds of counseling will take place. Registration fee of Rs 700 will be charged from every candidate, which will be non-refundable.
Courses offered through REAP 2019 exam-
- E./B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering is a 4-year full-time program.
- Arch.- Bachelor of Architecture is a 5-year duration program.
REAP 2019 also provided opportunities to candidates to study master’s program M.Tech programs of 6-year with the dual-degree course. This can be done after the B.Tech course completion by a candidate. For admissions in M.Tech, the candidates require at least 5 out of the 10 CGPA points. In other words, a minimum of 50% marks in B.Tech course. In case, a candidate fails to obtain at least 50% marks in B.Tech, the candidate have to exit out of the course. The total intake of the seat for admission in B.Tech program is 260. The Engineering branches available for candidates’ admission are as follows:
- Tech in Civil Engineering
- Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Tech in Bioinformatics
- Bio-medical Engineering
- Tech in Bio-Technology
- Tech in Electronics and Communication
- Tech in Computer Science and Technology
- Tech in Information Technology.
REAP 2019 OVERVIEW:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducted By||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|Exam Type||Objective-type questions|
REAP 2019 Important dates-
RTU will give the dates for the complete process. Some of the temporary dates are there.
|REAP Events 2019||Dates (2019)|
|Registration & filling option form commencement||3rd week of May|
|Registration fee/Advance fee submission last date||4th week of June|
|Last date for register/filling option form||Last week of June|
|Out of Rajasthan state candidates counselling||1st week of July|
|Ex-Servicemen Physical Counselling (Phase-I)||2nd week of July|
|PwD, KM Physical Counselling||2nd week of July|
|Ex-Servicemen Physical Counselling (Phase-II)||2nd week of July|
|Out of Rajasthan state candidates reporting last date||3rd week of July|
|Final seat matrix publication for Rajasthan Domicile candidates||3rd week of July|
|I counselling list (1st Allotment)||3rd week of July|
|Rajasthan domicile candidates reporting last date for I counselling||4th week of July|
|Upward movement start date||3rd week of July after reporting|
|Upward movement last date||4th week of July|
|II counselling list (2nd Allotment)||4th week of July|
|Rajasthan domicile candidates reporting last date for II counselling||Last week of July|
|Original documents in last reported institution||Last week of July|
|Last date of withdrawal of admission submission last date||Last week of July|
|Internal sliding option start date||4th week of July after reporting|
|Internal sliding option||1st week of August|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission of result to REAP office||1st week of August|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||1st week of August|
|Registration & filling option form start for special/spot round||1st week of August|
|Registration fee/advance fee for spot round deposit last date||2nd week of August|
|Option form registration/filling for spot round last date||2nd week of August|
|Counselling list (Allotment) for special/spot round||2nd week of August|
|Reporting after special/spot round last date||2nd week of August|
REAP 2019 Eligibility criteria-
Candidates applying for the REAP 2019 process must check all the eligibility criteria’s before proceeding and must ensure fully that they fit correctly in all the mentioned eligibility scales set up by the Admission Committee.
Academic Qualification – Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer SBC of Rajasthan state) with Mathematics, & Physics as compulsory subjects and one from the following optional compulsory subjects, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer-Science & Biology. The educational board for 10+2 examination or equivalent must be from BSE Board (Board of Secondary Education) Rajasthan or CBSE Board (Central Board of Secondary Education).
The candidates are also required to obtain good ranks/scores in JEE-Mains examination 2019.
Age limit– The student applying must be born on or after 1st October 1994 i.e. must be at least 24 years of age during the year of admission process. Upper age limit of 5-years is granted for the candidates who belong to either of the categories, SC, ST, and Persons with Disability (PWD). Such candidates must be born on or after 1st October 1989.
Medical Fitness– The candidates applying will have to submit their Medical Fitness Certificate at the time they will report at the allotted College/Institute, The form will be required by a Medical Officer of the Government of Rajasthan or a registered Medical practitioner. Height should be not less than 1.4 m for females and 1.5 m for male candidates, Weight should be not less than 41 kg or male and 37 kg for female candidates. There should be no abnormality in Lungs and Heart. Chest measurement should be not less than 69 cm for male candidates, Vison should be normal, it should have corrected to 6/9 for better eye and 6/12 for worse eye.
Domicile- Candidates belonging and residing in the state of Rajasthan can only apply for the admission process.
NATA score in case for candidates applying for Bachelor of Architecture programs.
REAP Application Form 2019-
The application forms are only available to fill in online mode from the website. The admission committee gave three websites for the candidates to complete the process of admission and filling their necessary application form, which is http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in; www.reapadm.com or www.reapadm.org.
- The candidates have to first visit the official website where all the important instruction can be read before the registration process, http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap.
- The candidates have to first deposit the Application fee of Rs 700 (non-refundable/transferable) for proceeding further.
- The fee has to be paid through e-Mitra portal, following which a 6-digit token number will be generated along with a receipt, which has to be noted down.
- For opening the application form and active the online process of filling details, must enter the 16-digit token number in the space provided against token number.
- The candidates have to now upload some documents with the application form, which are- scanned images of applicant photograph and signatures, the images must be not more than 100 KB for photograph and not more than 50 KB for signature.
- Scanned images of mark sheets and passing certificate of 10th, 11th and 12th examination, scanned image of result copy/rank-card of JEE-Mains exam 2019, image of domicile certificate of Rajasthan, e-Mitra/CSC kiosk containing the token number, certificate of belonging to Kashmiri Migrant (if applicable).
- Now the candidates have to fill the application form with all personal details, like full name, date of birth, Gender, etc. after which the candidate have to submit their form.
- No changes can be made once the application form has been submitted at the official portal of the website.
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 700 through E-Mitra Kiosk or through online payment option via any debit card, credit card, or Nat-Banking facility. The card details have to be entered carefully in the payment page through online mode, where the details have to enter against the options provided. Keep the E-Mitra code generated after payment safe for future use.
REAP Reservations of Seats 2019 –
The Admission Committee has mentioned the seat reservation quota for all applying candidates. The details are mentioned in the table below.
|Schedule Caste candidates (SC)||16 percent|
|Schedule Tribe candidates (ST)||12 percent|
|Other Backward classes- Non-CreamyLayer (OBC-NCL)||21 percent|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||3 percent|
|Women candidates||25 percent|
|Children (who are dependents) of Defence Killed/Ex-Servicemen/Gallantry award winners||3 percent|
|SBC- NCL||5 percent|
REAP Results/Merit-list 2019
REAP rank list 2019 will be released separately for candidates who have applied on the basis of JEE-Mains score and separate for candidates who have applied through marks of class 12th. A separate merit-list will also be generated for the reserved category candidates. The candidates under any one category will not be considered for admission under any other category at any circumstance.
The candidates applied for Architectural programs, the merit-list will be prepared on the basis of rank scored in JEE-Main paper II and then on 12th standard percentage/percentile along with the valid score of NATA (equal weightage).
REAP Counseling 2019
- The counseling for REAP 2019 will be released through notification. It will be based on the score of students in JEE Exam. It was filled during the Application process and it has been registered before the registration process begins.
- There will be a separate counseling session for candidates of Rajasthan and outside Rajasthan candidates.
- To participate in the counseling sessions, the candidates have to register for counseling and pay the advance fee of the allotted Institute/University.
- Before the counseling process the students they are allowed to choose the course of their choice. To check the seat availability of that College, the candidate have to log-in to the seat allotment portal using the REAP 2019 log-in details created.
- The candidates have to download the seat allotment letter of REAP 2019 before reporting at the allotted Institute/College before the prescribed end date to do so.
- The seat allotment will be available only in online mode. All the students should be present at the venue provided at the time and date prescribed for the first two rounds of the counseling process.
- The documents required for verification are- Candidate’s photograph, signature & domicile certificate in the case for the special category, 10th, 11th, 12th pass certificate with your JEE-Mains score-card, Admit card & any ID proof.
Moreover, you can post your queries in the comment section below to get quick response from our experts with the most appropriate solutions.