PESSAT Exam Centres 2019

18 Aug, 2018

PESSAT Exam Centres 2019 list is for the candidates who are going to fill up the online application form of PESSAT 2019. Here in the PESSAT Exam Centres 2019 article, the candidates can check the venues where the PESSAT 2019 exam is going to be conducted. We have provided the state-wise name of PESSAT 2019 Exam Centres. Before filling the online application form, the candidates are required to check the PESSAT Exam Centres 2019 so that they can have an idea about nearest exam centre and they can pick preferred exam centre in the PESSAT application form. The candidates will have to select the exam centre while filling the online application form as per their convenience. A few Indian states including Karnataka are going to organize PESSAT exam in a number of cities. An official list of PESSAT Exam Centres 2019 has not been released by the conducting body yet; however, the candidates can check the list of PESSAT Exam Centres which is based on last year’s list. In a case of any changes in the PESSAT Exam Centres 2019, we will update this page soon. Keep reading to know the PESSAT Exam Centres 2019.

Scholarship

PESSAT (People’s Education Society Scholarship Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted by PES University once in a year to offer admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate courses offered by PES University to the deserving candidates. Around 40% seats are filled through KCET (Karnataka CET) exam and remaining 60% seats will be filled through PESSAT 2019 entrance exam. PESSAT 2019 exam is a doorway for getting admission to various engineering courses like B.Tech/B.E and other similar courses offered at People’s Education Society University. The candidates are suggested to check the list of PESSAT Exam Centres 2019 before proceeding to fill and submit the online PESSAT application form 2019 of PESSAT 2019 exam.

PESSAT Exam Centres 2019 – Check Exam Centre List Here

    The candidates who are willing to fill the online application form of PESSAT 2019 exam need to know the PESSAT Exam Centres 2019. The candidates will have to choose the exam centres from the list of PESSAT 2019 Exam Centres given on this page. The candidates can check the name of exam centre cities on this page below.

    Name of State

    Name of Exam Cities

    Andhra Pradesh

    Hyderabad, Vijayawada

    Assam

    Guwahati

    Bihar

    Patna

    Gujarat

    Ahmedabad

    Jammu & Kashmir

    Jammu

    Jharkhand

    Ranchi

    Karnataka

    Bangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur, Udupi, Karwar, Mysore, Mangalore, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hubli/ Dharwad, Haveri

    Kerala

    Ernakulam

    Madhya Pradesh

    Bhopal

    Maharashtra

    Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur

    New Delhi

    New Delhi

    Orissa

    Bhubaneswar

    Punjab/Haryana

    Chandigarh

    Rajasthan

    Jaipur, Kota

    Tamil Nadu

    Chennai, Coimbatore

    Uttar Pradesh

    Lucknow

    West Bengal

    Kolkata

    PESSAT Exam Pattern 2019

    Along with PESSAT Exam Centres 2019, the candidates can also check the PESSAT exam pattern 2019 on this page. The candidates appearing in PESSAT exam in 2019 must check the exam pattern to understand the various aspects of PESSAT exam 2019. Through PESSAT exam pattern 2019, the candidates can check the mode of exam, duration of exam, No of the section in the question paper, Type of questions and more. The candidates can check the exam pattern in the table below:

    Particulars

    Specification

    Mode of Examination

    Online

    No of section in question paper

    4 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English)

    Type of questions

    Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)

    Number of questions

    180 (Physics- 60, Mathematics- 60, Chemistry- 40, English- 20)

    Marking scheme

    1 Mark for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking in PESSAT 2019.

    In a case of any query related to PESSAT Exam Centres 2019, you can write us in the comment section below.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here