PESSAT Admit Card 2019 is available to be downloaded after exam slot booking which is already started from 25 April 2019. The candidates who are done with filling the application form need to know that they can download their admit card only after booking the exam slot. PESSAT is a Scholarship Aptitude Test conducted every year by PES University. PES University offers certain courses like specialization in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Life Sciences. The university also offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD degree courses. The candidates who will qualify the exam will be getting admission to the B.Tech courses offered by PES University. After completion of the slot, registered candidates can download the admit card of PESSAT 2019 from the official website of PES university. At the time of entering the exam hall, candidates need to bring along with them the admit card of PESSAT 2019 as without admit card no candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam. This article will give all the information about PESSAT Admit Card 2019. The admit card for PESSAT 2019 will be issued through the official website of PES University. The date for slot booking for PESSAT 2019 has been started on 25th April 2019 onwards and after the slot booking is completed, the admit card for PESSAT 2019 (B.Tech) can be downloaded from the same date that is 25 April 2019.
Latest Update: Downloading the PESSAT Admit Card 2019 and slot booking process has been started from 25 April 2019.
Click here for PESSAT Slot Booking 2019 & Downloading the Admit Card
Important Dates for PESSAT Admit Card 2019
Given below are the important dates candidates can go through to check the availability of the slot booking and admit card release dates of PESSAT 2019.
|PESSAT 2019 Date for Slot Booking||25th April 2019|
|Admit Card of PESSAT 2019 Date||25th April 2019 (After slot booking)|
|PESSAT 2019 Exam||20th April- 10th May 2019|
Slot Booking & PESSAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates will not be getting admit card for PESSAT 2019 unless they complete the slot booking process. Slot booking can be done through the online process after the candidates fill up and submit the application form of PESSAT 2019. The slot booking for B.Tech course of PESSAT 2019 has been started from 25th April 2019 and the admit card is also available from 25 April 2019. For slot booking and admit card download, candidates can visit the official website of PES University. During the process of slot booking, candidates have to select their exam centre and date as per their availability for the examination. The candidates, who register first, will get first preference. No changes will be allowed once the slot booking process is completed.
How to Download PESSAT Admit Card 2019
The PESSAT Admit Card 2019 will be available once the slot booking is completed, candidates can download the admit card of PESSAT 2019 from the official website of PES University. Below are the methods through which candidates can download the admit card of PESSAT 2019:
- First, the candidates need to do the booking for slot and select the time and venue and date of exam for PESSAT 2019.
- After the slot booking is completed, candidates are advised to visit the official website of PES University.
- Enter the link page where admit card will be available and enter the details asked by the website page.
- Enter the details like registration number and the Email ID generated during the time of slot booking.
- For downloading admit card, necessary information are required to be filled up.
- After clicking the submit button, the admit card will be displayed.
- The candidates are required to download and take a print out a copy of admit card of PESSAT 2019 for future reference.
Important Details Given on PESSAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates are required to check the details given below about PESSAT Admit Card 2019. The admit card can will consist of all the information about the name, examination centre and other details and if there is any correction required candidates should contact the PES university authority for the correction within the time provided.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Mother name
- Application ID of PESSAT
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Duration of Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Venue of Exam
Identity Proof required with PESSAT Admit Card 2019
The candidates should bring one Identity proof while coming for the PESSAT 2019 exam. Like admit card of PESSAT exam, the Identity proof is also required for attending any competitive exam. Below are the lists of Identity proof candidates can bring along with the admit card of PESSAT 2019 exam.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Recent issue of School or College Identity Card
- Bank passbook along with the photograph
- Other Important Identity Proof
Important Instructions for PESSAT Admit Card 2019
These are the important instruction candidates can carefully go through about the PESSAT Admit Card 2019:
- The admit card for PESSAT 2019 can only be download by the candidates who have completed their slot booking process.
- The registered candidates can download the admit card by entering the Email ID and password generated at the time of slot booking of PESSAT 2019.
- Candidates need to check the details given on the admit card are true and updated and if there is any discrepancy then they need to contact the authorities of the PES university for correction.
- The candidates need to take out print copy of the admit card for future references.
- The candidates should bring admit card of PESSAT 2019 along with one Identity Proof to give the exam as without these document they won’t be allowed for coming inside the exam hall.
The article written above will provide all information regarding PESSAT Admit Card 2019 and the exact dates with latest information regarding PESSAT 2019 has been made available by our experts here.