PESSAT 2019- PES University has started the slot booking process along with releasing the admit card of PESSAT 2019 exam on 25 April 2019. The candidates who have filled the application form have to first book the exam slot and then they can download the admit card on the official website. PESSAT is an entrance exam conducted by PES University every year on a national level. The full form of PESSAT is People’s Education Society Scholarship Aptitude Test. Located in Bangalore, the PES University is a private university that was founded in 1972. PES (People’s Education Society) also known as PESU provides courses of various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate course s. Around 40% of the seats are for the students who will pursue undergraduate courses after qualifying Karnataka CET. The remaining 60% of the seat will be for the students who will qualify the PESSAT entrance exam and get admission to PES University. The entrance exam is conducted in various cities of India. The entrance exam of PESSAT is a doorway for getting admission to various engineering courses like B.Tech/B.E and others. Before applying for the PESSAT entrance exam, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. The application form of PESSAT 2019 has been made available from 5th October 2018 and the last date for submitting the application form was 12th April 2019. However, the Bangalore-based applicants can register by 10th May 2019. The exam for PESSAT 2019 will be conducted between 20th April- 10th May 2019. The dates mentioned are based on announced as well as tentative schedule shared by the official body. The above article will give all the information about PESSAT 2019 including application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body that is PES University has started the slot booking process along with releasing the admit card of PESSAT 2019 exam on 25 April 2019. Go through the link given below to book exam slot and download the admit card:
Important Dates of PESSAT 2019
|Starting Date of Application Form||5th October 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form for outside Bangalore candidates||12th April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form for Bangalore natives||10th May 2019|
|Exam slot booking||25th April 2019 (Started)|
|PESSAT Admit Card||25th April 2019 (Available)|
|PESSAT Exam date||20th April to 10th May 2019|
|Release of Result||21st May 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Process 1st Round||2nd & 3rd June 2019|
|Counselling Process 2nd Round||22nd July 2019|
Below mentioned are the important dates of the events related to PESSAT 2019 and based on the details shared by the official body:
Application Form of PESSAT 2019
The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for filling up the application form of PESSAT 2019. The below mentioned details will provide all information regarding the application form of PESSAT 2019:
- The PESSAT 2019 application form will be made available through online mode only and no other mode will be available for filling up the application form.
- The candidates who want to apply for two different courses need to apply with separate Email IDs.
- The PESSAT 2019 application form has been made available from the 5th October 2018 and the last date to apply for the application form will be 12th April 2019. Bangalore based candidates will be able to apply by 10th May 2019. The application form will be available on the website page of PES University.
- The candidates need to enter with their Email ID to get the link of Application form page.
- Enter all the required documents like address, name, academic qualification, caste certificate, and other necessary details asked in the application form.
- Once the application fill up is completed, the candidates should verify the details entered are true and submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature after completing the application form.
- The application form of PESSAT will only be completed only after the payment is done through online or offline mode.
- The online mode of the application form can be paid through net banking, credit card or debit card and other online mode of payments.
- The offline mode of payment will be through Demand Draft in favour of ‘PES University General Fund’ payable at Bangalore.
- The candidates who are paying their application fee through offline mode need to print out the application form and submit the demand draft along with application form to the address mention below-
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
- The application form that is found to be incomplete or received after the last date will be rejected.
Eligibility Criteria of PESSAT 2019
The candidates should read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of PESSAT 2019. The details given below are based on the course offered in the B.Tech program of PES University
- The candidates should pass 10+2 exam from any recognized board of the Karnataka state or India.
- To applying for B.Tech courses in PES university of Bengaluru, candidates need to secure 50% marks in 10+2 qualifying exam.
- The subjects required for B.Tech course are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who pass from ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE and State board of Karnataka will only be eligible for getting admission to PES University.
PESSAT Slot Booking 2019
The candidates will only be able to download the admit card of PESSAT after slot booking is completed. After completion of application form, candidates will be able to fill the slot booking. The starting date for B.Tech slot booking is 26th April 2019 and candidates need to do it through online mode. Candidates are required to enter their preference of exam date and the examination centre during the process of slot booking. After slot booking is completed no changes will be allowed later.
PESSAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card will only be available for those candidates who will complete the slot booking process. The admit card for PESSAT 2019 is available from 25 April 2019. Candidates need to carry the admit card of PESSAT while coming for the exam and without admit card no students will be allowed to sit for the PESSAT exam.
PESSAT Syllabus 2019
The candidates who will apply for PEESAT 2019 exam need to follow the syllabus that will be available on the official website of PES University. The syllabus of B.Tech course will consist of all the mandatory subjects of 10+2 qualifying exam like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The question will also be asked from English grammar and General Knowledge besides the main subjects.
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates should go through the exam pattern given below to get all information about the 2019 PESSAT exam. The exam pattern is prescribed by exam authorities of PES University:
- The B.Tech course offered by PES University is conducted through PESSAT entrance exam.
- The PESSAT exam for B.Tech course is conducted through online mode only.
- The entrance exam will be of 3 hours duration for B.Tech program
- For B.Tech program the question paper will consist of 180 questions and for other courses, it will consist of 120 questions.
- Each candidate will be awarded 1 mark for each write answer.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
PESSAT Result 2019
The PESSAT Result 2019 will be declared some weeks later after the exam. The result for PESSAT B.Tech program will be declared through online mode and will be published on 21st May 2019. Candidates can check their result by logging with application ID and password through the official website of PES University.
PESSAT Counselling 2019
The candidates will be selected through the rank and marks secured in PESSAT exam & personal interview and according to that, merit list will be prepared for B.Tech program. The counselling process for PESSAT 2019 will be conducted through offline mode. Seats will be allotted after the completion of the final round that will be through verification of documents. The candidates should bring the documents required at the time of counselling process that are given below:
- Birth Certificate
- 10th standard Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- PESSAT Admission Rank Card & Admission Order
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If available other than PU Board)
- Copy of Demand Draft
- 6 copies of stamp size and passport size photographs.
This article will provide all important information about PESSAT 2019 and to check the latest information about PESSAT exam, candidates can stay tuned to us.