PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019 – The application form of PEC B.Tech 2019 will start from the 1st week of July 2019 and before the last date that will be on the 2ndweek of July 2019. The candidates have to read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The admission to PEC B.Tech 2019 courses is conducted by the Joint Admission Committee.PEC or Punjab Engineering College will offer admission on the basis of JEE Main 2019 and 10+2 scores. The candidates have to qualify the JEE Main 2019 entrance exam on the national level to apply for admission to PEC (Punjab Engineering College). PEC counselling process will be performed in two rounds. PEC is an engineering institute that is located in Chandigarh. Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) offers admission to various fields of applied sciences, mostly technology and engineering. These dates are tentative and the article written here will give information in relation to PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019.
Important Date for PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019
The tentative dates for PEC B.Tech Application Form are given below and candidates can have a glimpse of the table to know more about the information on PEC B.Tech 2019 Application Form:
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st week of July 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form and Generating Challan||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of submitting challan with fee at HDFC Bank||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of printing Application Form||3rd week of July 2019|
Steps to Fill up PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019
Joint Admission Committee will publish the application form of PEC B.Tech 2019. Qualified candidates of JEE Main 2019 will be shortlisted and called to participate in the counselling process of PEC B.Tech 2019. Below are the steps to fill up the application form of PEC B.Tech 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates have to log in to the official website of PEC and get registered with the institute. The candidates have to enter the details like JEE Main 2018 roll number and password in the registration page in online mode. When the registration process is completed the candidates can the password. Candidates should remember the password for later use.
- After the registration process, candidates are required to fill up the application form of PEC B.Tech 2019.
- The candidates have to enter the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, caste, address, correspondence address, the name of a school, board, educational qualification in addition etc.
- The candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature after the application form is completed.
- One last time the candidates have to review the application form of PEC B.Tech and submit it.
- Then candidates are required to pay the fee for the completing the process of the application form.
- The candidates are required to take the print copy of the application form of PEC B.Tech 2019 that will be for future reference.
Document Required with PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019
Below-mentioned are the documents candidates should upload after filling up the PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019:
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Candidates are advised to upload the recent passport size photograph with the image dimension of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The photograph should be uploaded in JPEG format and maximum size of 100KB.|
|Signature||Candidates should upload the scanned copy of signature with a maximum size of 50KB and it should be signed on white paper background in black or blue ball pen. The signature to be uploaded should be in JPEG format.|
|Other Important Documents Required||Candidates are advised to upload other important necessary documents like
· Date of Birth
· Caste Certificate
· Age Proof
· 10+2 Marksheet
· Sports and Defence Quota Certificate
· Border and Rural Area certificate
· JEE Main scorecard
Application Fee For PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019
The application fee can be paid through online mode or through e-challan. The mode of payment will be different for category wise. The non-refundable payment can be done through net banking, Credit Card/Debit Card. The application fee for General category candidates will be Rs 2100 and for the candidates who belong to the Schedule Tribe (ST), Schedule Caste (SC) and Physically Disabled (PD) will be Rs 1050.
Stay tuned to us for any queries about the latest information on PEC B.Tech Application Form 2019.