PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019 will be released by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) in the 2nd week of June 2019. The merit list of PDPU B.Tech 2019 will help the candidates know if they qualify the minimum marks criteria or not. Only those aspirants, who will qualify the PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019, will get the invitation to participate in the counselling which is expected to be held in 3rd week of June 2019. The eligible candidates will receive the invitation letter for the counselling and they need to report at the venue with the documents requirements furnished in the counselling letter. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University permits the admission on the basis of JEE Main Score of the candidates. Hence, the candidates who have a valid JEE Main scorecard can fill the PDPU B.Tech application form 2019. This article is here with a purpose to educate the candidates regarding how to check the merit list of PDPU B.Tech 2019 and other relevant details.
Dates to Remember for PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019
Mark the below tentative dates in your calendar and update the same once the exact date schedule has been released by the apex body.
|1.||Release of Merit List||2nd Week of June 2019|
|2.||Counselling Process Commencement||3rd Week of June|
Procedure to Check PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019
- Hit the official link to download the merit list, which will be updated on this page once after the release of the merit list.
- Just with one click, the merit list will appear on the screen.
- You can easily download and save it in the memory of your system or take the printout of the same.
Factors that Influence the PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019
The merit list of PDPU B.Tech fluctuates every year and the determining factors for the volatile nature of the merit list are:
- Number of examinees in JEE Main 2019
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Score of the aspirants in JEE Main 2019
- Separate merit list for reserved category candidates
Things to Ponder about PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019
- The merit list of the PDPU B.Tech Admission 2019 will be structured on the basis of JEE Main 2019.
- Only those candidates who qualify the minimum marks criteria in the merit list will be invited for the counselling.
- The preferences, merit list criteria, and eligibility terms will vary for the candidates from reserved category. They will abide by the admission criteria on open category seat.
Previous Year’s Seat Intake in PDPU B.Tech Admission
|S.No||Branch Name||All India Level (35%||On GUJCET Basis (50%)||NRI/NRI Quota (15%)||Total|
|3||Information & Communication Technology||42||60||18||120|
PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019
After qualifying the minimum marks criteria of PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019, the successful candidates will be intimated with counselling invitation letter for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2019. All the eligible candidates will have to download their counselling letter from the official portal of PDPU admission. This counselling letter will include the details of the date and time on which the candidates need to turn up to the counselling venue. All the candidates are advised to carry their original documents at the counselling venue for verification purposes. The provisional letter issued by the counselling officials will signify the name of the college allotted and the admission fee details to freeze the allotted seat. Once the fee is paid, the admission will be confirmed by the respective college.
Documents you need to Carry while Counselling
- 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Admit card of JEE Main 2019
- JEE Main Score Card 2019
- Respective Certificates for Reserved Categories (Caste Certificate, Physical Disability Certificate, etc.)
- Admission Fee Demand Draft has drawn in favour of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University” payable at Ahmedabad.
Admission Fee Structure for PDPU B.Tech 2019
The below table represents all the components included in the fee structure. It may vary as the official announcement is yet to be made by the authority regarding this. Once intimated by authority, it will be updated here.
|1||Tuition Fees (per semester)||Rs. 1,10,000|
|2||Enrollment Fee (per semester)||Rs. 3,000|
|3||Security Deposit (Shall be Refunded)||Rs. 3,000|
|4||Library Deposit (Shall be Refunded)||Rs. 10,000|
This is all about the PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019 and other relevant aspects. Stay tuned to this page to receive more updates in this context. Share your feedback/ queries in the comment section below.