PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019 will be conducted by Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University in the 2nd week of July 2019. Those who secure qualifying marks in JEE Main 2019 will be eligible to take part in PDPU B.Tech Counselling on the basis of their ranking in the merit list. All in all, the candidates who are aspiring to take part in PDPU B.Tech Counselling are supposed to clear JEE Main 2019 and shine their names in the merit list. The applicants need to bring the required documents on the day of counselling for the purpose of verification. The seat will be given to the applicants on the grounds of their ranking and availability of seats. Note that the applicants will have to appear on time else the seat will be allotted to other ranked candidates. The counselling letter will be uploaded on the web portal and the candidates need to carry the same during PDPU B.Tech Counselling.
This article discusses about PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019, scheduled for the same, facts about the counselling process, process of counselling, important documents to be submitted and much more.
Important Dates: PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019
The authority will release the schedule for PDPU B.Tech Counselling on its official portal and the candidates are supposed to track the related events. The table given below contains the same:
|Declaration of merit list (provisional)||First week of July 2019|
|Beginning of PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019||Second week of July 2019|
|End date for admission||Last week of July 2019|
Courses offered through PDPU B.Tech Counselling
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
- Computer Engineering
PDPU B.Tech Counselling Process 2019
Understanding PDPU B.Tech Counselling procedure is mandatory for the candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2019 and are ready to become the participants in the counselling round. The below-given process will give them the clarity on this:
- Firstly, the applicants need to check the PDPU B.Tech merit list online and confirm their names in it.
- After that, they need to visit the web portal of Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University and enter their login details to access the counselling letter online.
- They must read the necessary points about counselling and seat allotment in it and then wait for the admission schedule.
- The applicants will have to register themselves online for the counselling round of PDPU B. Tech 2019.
- The candidates need to visit the counselling venue on the date and time as given in the counselling letter.
- They need to bring the documents in original and photocopies at the counselling centre along with the letter.
- Note that the applicants will have to do online registration before the process of document verification at the counselling venue.
- Those who fail to report to the counselling centre on the given date and time will not be able to appear for the same at a later stage.
- The allotment of seats in PDPU B. Tech counselling will depend upon the ranking of candidates in JEE main 2019, their category, successful verification of documents and availability of seat in the university.
- Once the seat will be given to the applicants, they need to raise their confirmation by depositing the fee amount.
- Note that the authority will issue the provisional letter of admission to the candidates for the payment of course fee and confirmation of seat.
- After the successful fee payment, the admission of the applicants will be confirmed.
PDPU B.Tech Cutoff 2019
- The cutoff list will be published by the admission authority in the second week of June 2019.
- The cutoff score basically implies to the minimum marks decided by the university as the qualification standard for admission.
- Only those applicants will be able to qualify JEE main exam whose score is above the cut off marks.
PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2019
- The authority will release the rank list for PDPU B.Tech admission on the basis of the candidates’ score in JEE Main 2019.
- The applicants can download the merit list from the web portal of the university.
- Those who have their names in the merit list can appear for counselling round of PDPU B. Tech 2019.
- The ranking will be decided by the university on the grounds of their score in JEE Main 2019.
- The allotment of seats will be given to the candidates as per their ranking.
- The admission will be granted to the applicants through PDPU B. Tech counselling and the ranking will play the crucial role in it.
Necessary Documents for PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019
The below-given documents are mandatory for the verification purpose during the PDPU B.Tech counselling 2019. Hence, the applicants need to carry the same in original and photocopies.
- HSC Mark sheet
- Admit Card of JEE Main 2019
- Rank Card of JEE Main 2019
- Caste Certificate (for applicants who belong to SC or ST category)
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- DD for payment of course fee
Major Points to Remember about PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2019
- The candidates need to appear for PDPU B. Tech counselling round with the necessary documents and the counselling letter.
- No delay in time will be entertained by the authority at the time of counselling.
- The applicants must be aware of the stepwise procedure to take part in PDPU B. Tech counselling.
- The online registration will be done at the counselling venue only before the document verification process.
- The ranking will be the most significant factor for seat allotment.
- The candidates will have to take the hard copy of the counselling letter and bring the same to the venue.
- The admission will be confirmed only when the candidates pay the course fee amount and confirm their seat.
Here ends the discussion on PDPU B.Tech counselling 2019. For any kind of doubt, you may write to us.