OJEE Merit List 2019 will be announced by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board or OJEEB after the result declaration in the month of May 2019. The candidates who score high marks in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination will see their names in the merit list which will be prepared on the grounds of cut off marks as set by the authority. The shortlisted candidates will then have to participate in OJEE counselling process after which they get the admission in lateral entry and the first year of various courses in the field of MCA, engineering, pharmacy, technology etc. The authority will publish the merit or rank list separately for all the courses. To get the access to the rank card, the candidates need to visit the official web portal of OJEE and download the same. The merit list will consist of the applicants’ names and ranking who are selected for OJEE counselling and admission round. The hard copy of the rank card can be taken for further use during the OJEE counselling process.
In this article, the candidates will get the clear idea of OJEE Merit List 2019, facts related to the same, result declaration, course wise merit list announcement, counselling and other important points.
Facts about OJEE Merit List 2019
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board is the authority to prepare the OJEE merit list on the grounds of applicants’ performance in the exam.
- The merit list will be published separately for various programmes.
- The authority will make the declaration of the ranking post result announcement for OJEE 2019.
- The candidates can see the result and the merit list by visiting the online portal of OJEE.
- Note that there is no other mode except online to get access to the rank or merit list.
- The narks of the applicants in OJEE will be the base of preparing the merit list.
- To see the ranking, the applicants need to have their roll number.
- The details given in the merit list will include the score of the applicants and their ranking as per the given OJEE cut off 2019.
- Those who have their names in the OJEE merit list will get the golden chance to take part in the counselling and admission process.
- The applicants are advised to take the print out of the result and rank card as they need to present the same before the authority during counselling.
- Only those candidates can go ahead and participate in counselling and final admission round who have their names in the rank list.
Course wise Announcement of OJEE Merit List 2019
Separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be drawn on the basis of OJEE- 2017 results in the following manner.
|S. No||Programmes||Merit list published on the basis of the marks in the given subjects|
|1||B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology|
|2||BAMS/BHMS||Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Physics and Chemistry one paper and Biology one paper)|
|3||Lateral Entry B Tech.||Engg Mechanics, Engg Mathematics and Engg Mathematics|
|4||Lateral Entry to B.Pharm||B Pharm test of one hour|
|5||Lateral Entry BSc +3 Sc(BSc/+3Sc candidate need to have Mathematics at +2 level)||One paper consisting of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of one hour|
|6||MCA||MCA test of time 2 hours, one paper, Mathematics and Computer awareness examination|
|7||Lateral Entry to MCA||2 hours duration of time, one paper, Mathematics & and Computer awareness|
|8||MBA||Paper of MBA of time duration 2 hours|
|9||M Tech & MArch||2 hours time for one paper test|
|10||M Plan||1 hour time duration for one paper|
|11||M Pharm||1 hour time duration for M Pharm|
|12||Integrated MBA||1 hour time for Integrated MBA|
OJEE Result 2019
- OJEE Board will declare the result online after the completion of the exam in the month of May 2019.
- The result will have the separate classification for various courses.
- The applicants will be able to see their result through online mode only.
- The marks of the candidates will be there in the result that will be announced online.
- The competent authority will release the merit list after the declaration of OJEE result for all the courses.
- The applicants need to download the scorecard online and take the print out for future use.
OJEE Counselling 2019
- The counselling for OJEE 2019 will be conducted by the government of the State of Odisha on the grounds of merit or ranking.
- The authority will organize the counselling in the last week of June 2019 post announcement of result.
- The board will organize the counselling for every programme and the applicants are supposed to go for an online registration process.
- The documents will be verified by the authority during the counselling process and the candidates will have to carry the original and the photocopies on the day of counselling.
- The admission will be given on the basis of the ranking of the candidates and availability of seat.
Important Points to Remember: OJEE Merit List 2019
- OJEE merit list will be prepared by OJEEB for various courses and the applicants can see the same on the official website of the board.
- The marks will be calculated and the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- The authority will declare the ranking of the candidates as per their performance in OJEE 2019.
- The merit list will be the criteria for selection of the candidates for counselling and admission process.
- The rank of the candidates will be mentioned therein OJEE merit list 2019.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to take the hard copy of the rank card at the time of OJEE counselling.
- The separate merit list will be published for different courses offered by the authority.
- The applicants need to go to the web portal of OJEEB to see their ranking in the merit list.
This is all about OJEE merit list 2019. For any further query or issue, connect with us.