OJEE 2019 – The examination conducting body has notified that the admit card of OJEE 2019 exam will be available from 24 April 2019. The candidates who have submitted the online application form need download their admit on the official website. Filling, the application form of OJEE 2019 exam is now closed. The candidates can fill the application form till 25 March 2019. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, also known as OJEE is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) on state level basis for admission to first year Degree Courses in B. Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 Years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (Third Semester) of B.Tech./B.Pharm/MCA, First Year Masters Degree Courses in Computer Application(MCA), Business Administration(MBA) And M.Tech/M Pharm/M.Arch/M Plan/M.Arch programs in private and government engineering colleges in Odisha. The dates of the examination have been announced by the Examination Board, along with the complete schedule. The exam is going to be held in online mode at various exam centres on 12 May 2019. The candidates who will qualify in JEE main 2019 exam will be able to apply for admission through OJEE 2019. The candidates can check details on OJEE 2019 exam here. The eligible candidates can apply for OJEE from the month of January 2019. There will be no entrance examination for admission to B. Tech admission, the candidates will be offered the seat in a different stream of B. Tech program only on the basis of their marks obtained in JEE Main 2019. The candidates seeking admission through OJEE will have to register themselves for OJEE 2019; such candidates will be eligible to participate in the OJEE counselling process.
OJEE registration process includes choice filling and payment of counselling fee and the candidates are advised to fill as many choices one can to have maximum chances of admission. On completion of registration and choice filling, OJEEB will announce the test result. Allotment of seats will tentatively start from the 2nd week of June 2019 and the candidates allotted seats will have to verify the required documents and pay the admission fee of B. Tech programs. Keep reading the article to know important dates, eligibility criteria, application & selection process and more.
Latest Update: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee has notified that the admit card of OJEE 2019 exam will be made available to download from 24 April 2019.
OJEE 2019 Overview
|Name of Exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Also known as||OJEE|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Mode of Examination||Offline/Online|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Lateral Entry and Post Graduate|
|Candidates Expected to Appear||Over 52,000|
|OJEEB Help Desk||0674-6552455|
OJEE 2019 Important Dates
The candidates seeking admission in B. Tech program through OJEE 2019 must be aware of the important dates of all major events. As the official schedule for OJEE admission 2019 has been announced, the registration process for OJEE 2019 will end on 25th of March 2019. The admit cards will be available for download from 24th April 2019. The OJEE 2019 exam will be held on May 12, 2019. For more dates, you can see the table below:
|OJEE Event||Important Dates|
|OJEE Registration, Counselling Fee Payment, Choice Filling process starts||January 2019|
|Last date to fill the form||25th of March 2019|
|Admit Card available for download||24th of April 2019(Revised)|
|OJEE EXAM||12th May 2019|
|OJEE 2019 exam result||1st week of June 2019|
|Round 1 Display of Temporary OJEE Seat Allotment||1st week of June 2019|
|Admission Fees Payment and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Verification of Required Documents||1st week to 2nd week of June 2019|
|Round 2 Display of Temporary OJEE Seat Allotment||2nd week of June 2019|
|Admission Fees Payment and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Verification of Required Documents||3rd week of June 2019|
|Withdrawal of Seat at Nodal Centres||1st week to 3rd week of June 2019|
|Final Allotment and Reporting to Final Allotted Institute||4thweek of June 2019|
|Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification||Fourth week of June 2019|
OJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking admission into B. Tech program offered through OJEE 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed below.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for admission to general B. Tech programs through OJEE. But, those candidates who are seeking admission to 4 years Marine Engineering should not be aged more than 20 years old at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who are passed class 12 or 10+2 or its equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Biology / Chemistry / Technical Vocational Subject / Biotechnology / Computer science / Information Technology / Statistics / Electronics / Geology as another optional subject from a recognized board will be eligible to apply for OJEE 2019 for B.Tech admission. The candidates appearing or passing class 12 exam in 2019 will also be eligible to apply for OJEE 2019 admission. The candidates are required to obtain a minimum 45% marks in class 12 exam. The candidates belong to SC/ ST category need to secure at least 40% marks in class 12 exam. The candidates seeking admission in B. Arch program through OJEE will be required to secure 50% aggregate marks in PCM subject in their class 12th For admission to Marine Engineering program, the candidates will be required to obtain minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCM subjects.
- Educational Qualification for B.Tech (L.E.): The candidates must have completed a diploma in the respective subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates want to apply for 4 years B. Tech/B. Arch program admission must appear in JEE Main exam to be held in 2019.
OJEE 2019 Application Process
The candidates taking JEE Main exam in 2019 can apply for OJEE 2019 through online mode on the official website of OJEE. The candidates will also be able to fill up the OJEE online registration form on our separate page for OJEE Application Form 2019 from January 2019. To fill the OJEE online registration form 2019, the candidates are required to follow the steps prescribed below:
- Step 1- New Registration: The candidates have to register themselves by entering the required details asked in there.
- Step 2- Filling the Application Form: The candidates are now required to fill up the online application form by providing personal, educational qualification, and address details. The candidates will have to now check that whether all the information entered is correct or not. After checking, the candidates have to click on the confirmation button to complete the Edit Registration process.
- Step 3- Uploading Images: The candidates have to now upload the required documents such as scanned copy passport size photograph and signature as per the format specified there.
- Step 4 – Payment of Exam Fee: In this step, the candidates have to make payment of OJEE 2019 Exam fee. The candidates can pay the OJEE 2019 Registration Fee of Rs 1000 using any of the online modes of making a payment such as through credit card, debit card, internet banking etc.
- Step 5 – Downloading Confirmation Page: After filling the application form and making payment of registration fee, the candidates have to take a print out of confirmed application form. Provision for re-printing of Confirmation Page will be provided.
Official Website: ojee.nic.in
OJEE 2019 Admit Card
The examination conducting body releases the admit card of OJEE 2019 exam only for those candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form. The date of releasing the admit card is 24 April 2019. The candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of OJEE. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card, the candidates will also be asked to show the admit card during the admission counselling process. After downloading the admit card, the candidates are suggested to check the details mentioned on there.
Through OJEE 2019, the candidates are offered admission to the following courses:
- First-year degree courses in Pharmacy, Integrated MBA (5 Years)
- First-year Masters Degree Courses in Computer Application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA) and M.Tech./ M.Pharm/ M.Arch./ M.Plan/ M.Arch (exe.).
- Lateral Admission to second year (3rd Semester) Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ MCA
OJEE 2019 Exam Centres
The candidates need to know the exam centre where OJEE 2019 exam will be held. Know the exam centres in advance will help the candidates to select the exam centre as per their convenience. OJEE 2019 exam will be held across 20 cities in the Odisha state. While filling the application form, the candidates need to enter 3 options for OJEE Exam centers. The final decision regarding allotment of OJEE 2019 Exam Centers will be taken by the exam conducting authority.
OJEE Question Paper 2019
The candidates appearing in the exam must be preparing hard. The aspirant need to practice the OJEE question paper 2019 for a better preparation of the exam. Some of the most prominent benefits of practicing the question paper are that it will help the candidates to know their strong and weak areas, it will also help to keep a regular tab on preparation and formulate improved strategies and it will also help the candidates to boost their confidence. We have provided subject-wise question paper in the table below:
|OJEE Question Paper for B.Pharm. Lateral Entry||Click to Download|
|OJEE Question Paper for Integrated MBA||Click to Download|
|OJEE Question Paper for MCA||Click to Download|
|OJEE Question Paper for B.Tech. Lateral Entry||Click to Download|
|OJEE Question Paper for MAM||Click to Download|
OJEE 2019 Cut Off
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) will release OJEE Cut Off 2019 on its website. The meaning of OJEE Cut Off 2019 is a minimum required score which a candidate needs to secure in OJEE 2019 exam or in JEE Main 2019. OJEEB will prepare OJEE Cut Off on the basis of a number of seats available in B. Tech program, OJEE 2019 applications received for admission, and previous years OJEE cut off trends. The participating institute will also release separate cut off for admission 2019. The candidates who will meet the OJEE Cut Off 2019 will be called for admission through OJEE counselling 2019.
Documents Required During Counselling
While for OJEE counselling 2019, the candidates will have to produce the following documents for verification purpose:
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- OJEE 2019 Admit Card
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Scorecard of JEE Mains 2019 (if applicable)
- Scorecard of OJEE 2019
Colleges Accepting OJEE 2019 Score
A number of public and private institutions in the Odisha state accept OJEE score to offer admission. The candidates need to check the complete list of OJEE Participating Institutes 2019 so that they can fill in the choices as per their preference of colleges and courses. Here we have provided the list of the top participating colleges:
Top Ten OJEE 2019 Participating Institutes
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Sambalpur
- Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement, Bhubaneswar
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
- Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gunupur
- Government College of Engineering, Kalahandi
- Parala Maharaja Engineering College, Berhampur
- Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar
- CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Orissa School of Mining Engineering, Keonjhar
In case of any query related to OJEE 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.