NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts NMIMS Programs after Twelfth Under Graduate Exam which is commonly known as NPAT UG. NMIMS is a deemed university located in Mumbai, India. The various campuses under this university are Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpu. NMIMS set certain criteria for the students who are willing to appear in NPAT UG 2019. It is an online entrance exam. The online application form of NPAT UG 2019 will be made available from 2nd week of January, 2019. The final date for correcting or editing the application form is the 3rd week of April, 2019. 3rd week of April would be the last date for submitting the application form of NPAT UG 2019. Admit card will be provided in the 2nd week of May 2019. Those candidates who are interested to appear for NPAT UG 2019 must read the full article to get all the valuable information related to NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019.
NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019: Key Info
The candidates who are willing to appear in the NPAT UG 2019 must satisfy or meet the certain criteria. Those candidates who are not eligible for this exam will not be allowed to attempt this exam. Following are the requirements given bellow which are important for all the students who are willing to appear the exam.
- Nationality: The candidates applying for NPAT UG 2019 entrance exam should be the Indian Citizens.
- Age: Candidates who have crossed 25 years of age will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Educational qualification: NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019 requires that the candidate must be 10+2, i.e., 12th passed from any recognized Board or university.
- Subjects: Subjects which are required for appear the NPAT UG entrance exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English.
- Marks: The candidates who are applying for NPAT UG 2019 are required to score 50% in PCM for Mumbai campus & 45% in PCM for Shirpur campus of the institute.
- Other Diploma: Candidates who have diploma in engineering with minimum 50% are also eligible for NPAT UG exam.
NPAT UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Open or Distance Learning (ODL)
As per NPAT UG eligibility criteria 2019, those candidates who have passed QE from an institute which is recognized by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can only apply for NPAT UG 2019.
NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria for Candidates of CBSE/ICSE
- For qualifying examination, candidates must have passed in all the subjects of 10+2.
- The candidates who will appear for QE will be considered on the basis of their aggregate percentage of marks.
Eligibility Criteria for IB & Cambridge Candidates
- As mentioned in NPAT UG 2018 eligibility criteria, those candidates who are holding IB certificate or diploma are not eligible to apply.
- On the basis of their name in the NPAT UG list, candidates will be called for admission &will be provided provisional admission for such candidates until they receive their final mark sheet.
- Another criteria for NPAT UG include that admission fee of such candidates will be accepted but admission of those candidates will be confirmed only when they will provide their mark sheet of NPAT UG entrance exam.
- To confirm their eligibility, candidates need to provide Association of Indian University (AIU) equivalence certificate.
NMIMS Programs after Twelfth Under Graduate (NPAT UG) is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for providing admission to undergraduate engineering courses in the institute. All the candidates interested in NPAT UG 2019 must check whether they meet the NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019 or not. If the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria, they should not attempt for NPAT UG 2019 entrance exam. The above article gives all essential information about the eligibility criteria of NPAT UG 2019. For getting all the latest information, candidates just need to stay tuned to us.