NPAT UG Application Form 2019 is released by the exam controlling authority on 25 January 2019. The candidates who want to take up NPAT UG exam to be held in 2019 can fill up the online mode on the official website. The candidates can fill the online mode application form also on this page. A link is posted in the middle of this page to fill the application form once the application process gets started. The examination conducting body has released the NPAT UG Application Form on its website and it can be filled till 29 April 2019. The candidates are advised to check the NPAT UG 2019 eligibility criteria before proceeding toward filling the online application form. In order to fill up the online NPAT UG Application Form 2019, firstly, the candidates will be required to register themselves and then provide their personal & academic details in the application form. Here we have provided the step-wise procedure to fill the NPAT UG Application Form. The candidates have to review the filled application form and have to submit it. The candidates should follow the steps very minutely before the submission of the NPAT UG Application Form 2019. This article will provide information related to NPAT UG Application Form 2019, Application Fee, and how to fill the application form along with the important dates to be kept in mind. Read the whole page to know more about NPAT UG Application Form 2019.
NPAT is a state level common entrance exam conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for the candidates who are seeking admission into many Undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Architecture, Pharmacy, Commerce, Economics Liberal Arts, Law, Design, etc. program offered at NMIMS. NMIMS has many campuses such as Mumbai, Bengaluru, Shirpur, Navi Mumbai, and Indore. The examination conducting body that is NMIMS has not announced the official dates and other details of NMIMS 2019 admission yet. However, the candidates can check the tentative dates and application procedure based on last year’s admission details. The candidates are advised to keep visiting our website on regular basis for the latest update on NPAT UG Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: The online mode application process has been started on 25 January 2019, the willing candidates can fill the application form by clicking the link given below.
Click here to fill & submit the online NPAT UG Application Form 2019
NPAT UG Application Form 2019: Important Dates
Following are the important dates related to NPAT UG Application Form 2019 for the candidates.
|NPAT 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Start of the Online Registration||25 January 2019 (started)|
|Application Form submission last date||29 April 2019|
|Application Form Correction Window||Last week of April 2019|
|NPAT Entrance Exam||11 & 12 May 2019|
The application fee for NPAT UG Application Form 2019 will differ from the number of schools. The fee is provided below.
|Number of Schools||Application Fee|
|For courses of One school||INR 1800|
|For courses of Two schools||INR 3000|
|For courses of Three different Schools||INR 4000|
|For courses of Four different schools||INR 5000|
How to fill up the NPAT UG Application Form 2019?
The application form can be filled in four steps:
- Application Form Filling up and Submission
- Uploading the documents
- Print out of application fee
The first step for submitting the application form is registration. Registration is the process of creating an account in the official website of the NMIMS. The candidates are required to follow the below mentioned steps for getting registered:
- Open the official website of the NMIMS. In the official website of the NMIMS go to the Registration section.
- In the Registration Section. The candidates will require entering their personal information, i.e., Name, Date of Birth, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Once the candidates will enter all these information, the candidates will require to click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
Once the candidates will get successfully registered, they will be assigned their login details which they must use to login to their account.
Click Here for NPAT UG 2019 Registration
Application Form Filling up & Submission
- Log in to the official website using the assigned login credentials. The login credentials of the candidates will be either Application Number and Date of Birth or User Id and Password.
- Once the candidates will log in they will be shown the NPAT Application Form 2019.
- The candidates will then require entering all the required information in the NPAT Application Form 2019. The candidates should compulsorily fill up all the fields of the application form which will have star mark at their side. All the other fields will be optional. The following are the main details which would be required to be filled in the NPAT application form 2019:
- FATHER’S NAME
- MOTHER’S NAME
- ADHAR CARD or Voter Id Number
- Course APPLIED FOR must be selected from a drop-down menu
- City of Examination
- Entrance EXAM CENTRE
- CASTE CATEGORY of the candidate
- Name of the Course
- RESULT- the candidates need to select one out of passed or appeared for in the HSLC qualifying exam
- PERCENTAGE secured
- PERMANENT ADDRESS
- CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS
- Once the candidates will fill all of the required information in the application form the, they will require to click on the “Proceed” button. Documents required with NPAT UG Application Form 2019
The candidates are required to upload the required documents after filling up the application form of NPAT UG 2019 that are given in the table below
Document Required Uploading Size Photograph Applicants are required to upload a scanned copy of a photograph that will be in the dimension of 200 height and 150 widths in pixels. The maximum size of the photo is required to be 500KB and in JPEG format. Signature Applicants should upload scan copy of signature done on white paper with blue or black ball pen in the image and dimension size of 3.5 x 4.5. The maximum size of the signature should be 30 KB and need to be in JPEG format Other Important Documents Required The applicants should upload the following documents like · Date of Birth · Age Proof Certificate · Caste Certificate · 10+2 standard Mark sheet · 10+2 Admit Card · Distance Learning Certificate recognized by the National Institute of Open Schooling
After uploading all the documents mentioned above, the candidates can download the application form and take 2-3 copies of it for further future references.
Official Website: www.npat.in
We have provided vital information on NPAT UG Application Form 2019, if you still have a query regarding the same, write to us in the comment box given below.