NPAT UG Admit Card 2019 will be issued by NMIMS or Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in the 2nd week of May 2019. Only the applicants who have filled and submitted the application form successfully will be able to get the admit card online by visiting the website of the university. The details given on the admit card include name of the applicants, date of birth, exam centre, exam time, test venue etc. It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the admit card which is also called hall ticket on the day of NPAT exam. Those who fail to carry the same will not get the entry inside the examination hall. The invigilator will verify the details in the admit card and match the same with the information they have. The authority will not send the hard copy of the admit card to the candidates through post, thus they need to download the same online and take the print out. In case of any error in the details, the applicants must report to the authority. This article contains the complete information related to NPAT UG Admit Card 2019, important events and dates, process to download the same online, important facts and points to remember about the admit card.
Important Dates: NPAT UG Admit Card 2019
The candidates who have completed the application process of NPAT UG 2019 will be issued admit card by the authority in the second week of May 2019. The related events and dates are given below in tabular form:
Issuance of NPAT UG Admit Card
2nd week of May 2019
NPAT UG Exam 2019
2nd week of May 2019
Important Facts: NPAT UG Admit Card 2019
- The candidates who have submitted the application form and fee for NPAT UG 2019 will be issued the admit card to appear in the exam.
- The applicants need to download the same from the official web portal of the institute.
- The details given on the admit card are name of the applicant, roll number, registration number, examination centre, test date and timing and other relevant information.
- The authority will not send the admit card through post rather the candidates need to take the print out from the website of the institute.
- The hard copy of the admit card along with one valid id proof is mandatory to carry inside the examination hall.
- The candidates are advised to see the details given on the admit card and check whether they are correct or not. In case of any error or mistake, they must approach to the concerned authorities to rectify the same before the examination date.
- The authority will correct the details and re issue the admit card to the candidates.
- Note that the applicants must ensure that the information in the admit card should match with that in application form, even if there is a spelling error in name or address or email id, it should be corrected with immediate effect.
How to Download NPAT UG Admit Card 2019?
NPAT UG admit card will be made available by the concerned authorities in the second week of May 2019. The candidates can get the access of the hall ticket or admit card on the website of the authority and they are supposed to take the hard copy of the same. It is mandatory for them to carry the NPAT UG Admit Card along with one photo id proof on the day of exam. The process to download the admit card is mentioned as under:
- The applicants are supposed to visit the official web portal of the institute and login there.
- To login the account, the applicants need to enter their registered e-mail id and password.
- Once the submit tab will be clicked, the page containing the link for NPAT UG admit card 2019 will be displayed.
- The candidates need to tap on the link and download the admit card.
- They must check the details properly and in case of any error, report the same to the authority.
- The applicants need to take the hard copy of the admit card for further process.
List of Photo Identity Proofs
Along with the admit card of NPAT UG 2019, the candidates are required to carry any of the below listed identity proofs:
- Voters ID
- Aadhaar Card
- School or College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License (Learner license will not be taken)
- Class 12th Admit card
Details Mentioned on NPAT UG admit card 2019
The details mentioned on the admit card of NPAT UG 2019 are mentioned below. The applicants are supposed to tally the same with the details filled by them during application process.
- Name of the applicant
- Contact details
- Roll Number
- Application or registration number
- Exam date’
- Exam time
- Reporting time
- Exam venue
Important Instructions: NPAT UG Admit Card 2019
- It is compulsory for all the appearing applicants to carry their Admit Cards on the day of examination.
- The invigilator will not allow those candidates who fail to show the admit card.
- The candidates must also bring one valid photo identity proof along with admit card while appearing for NPAT UG exam 2019.
- Note that the photograph in the admit card will match with that in the identity proof and the invigilator will verify the same.
- The hard copy of the hall ticket or admit card will be required. No soft copy will be considered valid.
- The instructions mentioned in the admit card must be thoroughly read by the candidates before coming to the examination hall.
- As admit card will act as an identity of the appearing candidates for the exam, the invigilator will check it and sign it at the given space.
- No electronic devices are permitted inside the examination room.
- The candidates should maintain the decorum of the examination hall.
- The illicit activities like cheating etc will be an offence and the candidates who are caught in such types of acts will not be allowed to continue the exam.
- They must complete the exam within the given time duration as no extra time will be granted to any of the candidates at any circumstances.
Here ends the discussions about NPAT UG admit card 2019. The candidates who are appearing for the exam need to go through the content carefully and get in touch with us in case of any doubt or query.