NPAT UG 2019- The admit card of NPAT UG 2019 has been issued by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies on 8 May 2019. Previously, the application form for NPAT UG exam 2019 has been started in Online mode. The candidates willing to appear in the NPAT UG exam can submit the application form from 25 January to 29 April 2019. NPAT stand for NMIMS Programs after Twelfth. It is administered by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). It has many campuses located in the Shirpur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Dhule cities. NMIMS conducts the NPAT entrance exam for providing various programs in the field of Management, Engineering, Science, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, Liberal Arts, Entrepreneurship, Business Economics, Law, Aviation, Design, etc. The next NPAT for the undergraduate courses will be held on 11 & 12 May 2019. This article is going to make all the candidates aware of the NPAT UG 2019. It will give all the important information such as important dates, application process, selection process, program offered through NPAT UG 2019, and more that would be required by the candidates for preparing themselves for the upcoming NPAT UG entrance exam 2019 of the NMIMS.
The candidates who will pass the NPAT UG 2019 will get the chance to study the following courses:
- Com (Hons.)
- Sc. (Finance)
- Sc. (Economics)
The NMIMS also offers the following integrated programs for the candidates:
- MBA Tech (B. Tech. Integrated with MBA Tech.)
- MBA Pharma Tech (B. Pharm + MBA)
Latest Update: The examination conducting body has published the NPAT UG admit card on 8 May 2019, go through the link to download the same:
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has started the online mode application process on 25 January 2019. The candidates can fill & submit the online mode application by clicking the link given below.
NPAT UG 2019: Overview
|Name of the exam||NMIMS Programs After Twelfth Under Graduate|
|Commonly Known As||NPAT UG|
|Exam Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of the examination||Computer-based Online Mode|
|Number of Courses Offered||7|
NPAT UG Important Dates 2019
The below mentioned are the important dates related to the NPAT UG 2019 conducted by the NMIMS:
|NPAT 2019 Events||Dates|
|Start of the Online Registration||25 January 2019|
|Application Form submission last date||29 April 2019|
|Application Form Correction Window||Last week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date||8 May 2019 (Released)|
|NPAT Entrance Exam||11 & 12 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||June 2019|
All the candidates are informed that the above mentioned are official dates. All the candidates must use these dates to start preparing for the NPAT 2019 entrance exam in advance.
Check NPAT UG 2019 Official Notification:
NPAT UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must meet the below-mentioned requirements in order to be eligible for NPAT UG 2019:
The minimum age required for being eligible to give the NPAT UG 2019 is 25 years.
The candidates must be HSLC passed for being eligible to apply for the NPAT UG 2019.
The candidates must pass the HSLC with at least 50% marks if they are applying for admission in NPAT Mumbai campus. The candidates who will be applying for the Shirpur campus will be HSLC passed with at least 45% marks.
NPAT UG 2019 Application Form
The application form for the NPAT UG 2019 is released on 25 January 2019. All the candidates who want to give the NPAT UG entrance exam 2019 must finish the application form submission, via online mode till 29 April 2019. Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps for properly submitting their application form:
- Visit the official website of the NMIMS, using a compatible and updated web browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- In the home page of the NMIMS website, go to the Registration section.
- In the registration section, fill the fields and then click on the “Register” button to get registered. Once the candidates will get registered, they will be given their login credentials. The candidates will then have to use these login credentials for signing into their account in the official website of the NMIMS.
- After registering the candidates will require to login to their account. Once the candidates will log in to their account the application form will pop up.
- The candidates will now require filling the application form by filling valid and correct information in the application form. The candidates must know that all those fields which will have a “*” mark at their side will be compulsory. On the other hand, all the other fields will be optional.
- Once, the candidates will completely fill up the application form the candidates will need to click on the “Proceed” button to move to the next step.
- After filling upon the application form, the candidates will require to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents. Photograph and Signature are the important documents that must be uploaded along with the application form.
- Once the candidates will complete the uploading of the documents they will be required to pay the application fee.
Click Here for NPAT UG 2019 Registration
The last thing to do for completing the application form submission is the payment of the application Fee. The candidates will require paying the application fee online. The candidates can pay their application fee by using their Credit/Debit Card or through Net Banking. The application fee for the NPAT UG 2019 will vary depending on the choice of the number of schools applied for admission, by the candidates. The candidates who want to apply for Engineering admission will have to pay Rs 1800 (Plus 18% IGST).
- Once the candidates will make the payment of the Application Fee, the confirmation page of the application form submission will show up. The candidates are requested to take the printout of the confirmation page, as it will be required for future reference.
All the candidates are requested to submit the application form before the last date, as they would not be able to submit their application form after the last date of application form submission. Once the candidates will submit their application form, they will be provided with the option to correct mistakes made them while filling the application form, if any. The candidates will be able to correct the mistakes till the last week of April 2019.
NPAT UG 2019 Exam Centres
While filling the online application form of NPAT UG 2019, the candidates will have to select the exam centre as per their choice from the list given below in the table:
|Delhi||Delhi Faridabad Ghaziabad Greater Noida Gurgaon, New Delhi Noida|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad Rajkot Surat Vadodara|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore Bhopal Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad Mumbai Nagpur Nashik Navi Mumbai Pune Shirpur Thane|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur Udaipur Kota|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow Kanpur Meerut|
NPAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern
The NPAT 2019 entrance exam for the undergraduate programs will abide by the below-mentioned exam pattern:
The NPAT UG 2019 will be divided into 2 papers.
- Mode of examination
The NPAT UG 2019 will be conducted in online mode.
- Type of Questions
The NPAT UG 2019 will have objective type questions only.
The entrance exam will have a question in English and can be answered in English only.
- of Questions
The NPAT UG 2019 will have a total of 180 questions out of the 180 questions, paper 1 will have 120 questions and paper 2 will have 60 questions.
- Exam Duration
All the candidates will be given 120 minutes for answer Paper 1 and they will be given 90 minutes for answering all the questions given in paper 2.
- Marking Scheme
All the candidates will be assigned one mark for each correct answer given by him/her. On the other hand, .25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Official Website: www.npat.in
NPAT UG 2019 Syllabus
The candidates preparing to appear in the entrance exam need to cover the entire syllabus of NPAT UG 2019 exam, we have provided the subject-wise syllabus of the exam below:
Section 1: Mathematics (Time: 30 Minutes)
- Sets and Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic equation
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial theorem and its Application
- Sequence and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Section 2: Physics (Time: 30 Minutes)
- Physics and measurement
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Laws of motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves
Section 3: Chemistry (Time: 30 Minutes)
- Some basic concepts in chemistry, States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Solutions, Equilibrium
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens, Oxygen & Nitrogen
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- P Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, d- and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
Section 4: Logical Intelligence (20 minutes)
- Critical Thinking: Decision Making (Take into cognizance various rules/ conditions and make decisions based upon those rules /conditions) Problem Solving (To analyze the given information and condense all the information in a suitable form and answer the questions asked)
- Verbal-logical reasoning: Derive conclusions from logical premises or assess the validity of arguments based on the statement of facts
- Numerical reasoning: Venn diagram (Identify the class-subclass relationship among a given group of items and illustrate it diagrammatically) Mathematical Equalities
- Data Interpretation: Be able to use the information given in graphs and charts to answer questions
Section 5: Proficiency in Language (Time: 10 minutes)
- Error Recognition: Recognizing grammatical structure and usage
- Applied Grammar: Using prepositions, determiners, connectives, tenses appropriately
- Contextual Usage: Using appropriate words in the given context
- Sequencing of Ideas: Putting ideas into a logical sequence by putting jumbled sentences in the correct order
- Reading Comprehension (1 Passage of maximum 350 words with 4 items): Locating Information, grasping ideas, identifying relationships, interpreting ideas, moods, characteristics of characters, tone of passage, inferring, getting the central theme, evaluating
NPAT UG 2019 Admit Card
All the candidates were issued their admit card on 8 May 2019. All the candidates can download their admit card online only. For downloading the admit card, the candidates will require to visit the official website of the NMIMS and log in using the Login details that were assigned to them after the completion of the registration process. Once the candidates will log in to their account, they will be able to view their admit card and take a printout of it. After taking the printout the candidates will require to paste their photograph upon the admit card. No candidates will be allowed to give the NPAT UG 2019 Entrance exam without the NPAT UG Admit Card 2019 with the photograph of the candidates pasted on it.
NPAT UG 2019 Result
Once the NPAT UG entrance exam 2019 will get completed, the result will be declared sometime in the 4th week of May 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result through online mode after they login to their account in the official website of the NPAT UG 2019. After the declaration of the NPAT UG 2019 results, merit list of the candidates will be released.
NPAT UG 2019 Counselling
Once the result for the entrance exam will be released and the merit list will be prepared, the candidates will be called for the counselling by issuing them the Counselling call letter. All the candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list of the NPAT UG 2019. Therefore, all the candidates who will pass the entrance exam of NPAT UG 2019 with good marks will be called in the first round and the rest will be called for the counselling in the second or third round of the counselling depending on their rank in the merit list.
The candidates must report to the counselling hall on the allotted date and time for the counselling. During the NPAT UG counselling 2019 all the original documents of the candidates will be checked for authenticity and the candidates will have to so the choice filling of the course and the colleges they want to do and study in, respectively. At the end of the counselling all the candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank in the merit list and choice of the course and the colleges made by the candidates.
This is all about the NPAT UG 2019. Stay connected with us to know about the latest updates of NPAT.