Nirma University Counselling 2019 will be conducted by the Institute of Technology tentatively from the 2nd week of June 2019. The candidates who will fill up the Nirma University online application form in 2019 will be selected for B. tech admission through Nirma University Counselling. Institute of Technology will prepare the Nirma University B. Tech Merit List 2019 of the candidates selected for admission. The candidates would be selected for admission Nirma University Counselling 2019 on the basis of choice of program filled by the candidates, JEE Main 2019 GUJCET 2019 score and academic record of the candidates. The selected candidates have to report at counselling venue for fee payment and document verification. The candidates are advised to read the complete article to know Nirma University Counselling 2019 in details.
Nirma University Admission 2019 is a state level admission process conducted by Institute of Technology for taking admission into 8 streams of B. Tech program offered at Nirma University. 35% seats offered at Nirma University will be filled through JEE Main 2019 whereas and 50% seats will be offered to GUJCET 2019 candidates and 15% seats will be offered to NRI category candidates. Official dates for Nirma University Counselling 2019 are not announced by the conducting body yet, till then, the candidates can check tentative dates on this page.
Nirma University Counselling 2019 Important Dates
The candidates seeking admission in B. Tech program through Nirma University Counselling are advised to check the dates for major events related to counselling so that they can be ready for each step on time. The candidates can check the tentative dates related to Nirma University Counselling in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Last date for making change in the branch preference||1st week of June 2019|
|1st round of online allotment of Admission||2nd week of June 2019|
|2nd round of online allotment of Admission||3rd week of June 2019|
|3rd round of online allotment of Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|4th round of online allotment of Admission||1st week of July 2019|
|5th round of online allotment of Admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date of Reporting of online allotment of admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for cancellation of admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of In-person Counseling Round (if seats are remain vacant)||3rd week of July 2019|
|Date of Counseling for vacant seats (if seats are still vacant)||Will be decided by the conducting body later|
Nirma University Counselling 2019
The Institute of Technology will organize Nirma University Counselling 2019 for taking admission of the candidates who will apply for Nirma University admission. Firstly, a merit list of the selected candidates would be published on the official website. The candidates selected in the merit list of candidates will have to participate in Nirma University counselling which is likely to be started from the 2nd week of June 2019. Nirma University Counselling 2019 process will be completed in 5 steps which are prescribed below:
- Step 1- Choice Filling: The candidates whose name will be included in the Nirma University merit list will have to fill the choice of B. Tech stream. The candidates have to complete Choice Filling process on the official website.
- Step 2- Editing and Locking of the Choice: The candidates are now required for complete editing and locking of the choice. The candidates will be able to make changes in the already filled choice.
- Step 3- Allotment of seats: The examination conducting body will now allot the B. Tech seat to the deserving candidates. The candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of choice of program filled by the candidates, JEE Main 2019/ GUJCET 2019 score and academic record of the candidates.
- Step 4- Payment of Admission Fee: The candidates who are allotted seat will have to make payment of the application fee. The application fee has to be paid at the counselling venue.
- Step 5- Reporting at the counselling venue: The selected candidates have to report at the counselling venue to confirm the offred seat.
- Step 6- Verification of documents: In the last, the candidates have to carry the required documents at the counselling venue for verification process. In a case of any document found fake, the candidature of the candidates will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Nirma University Counselling 2019
The candidates need to carry the following original document along with their 2 photocopies at Nirma University Counselling 2019 venue:
- 2 passport size photographs
- JEE Main Admit Card 2019
- 12th Examination Mark Sheet
- Equivalence Certificate
- JEE Main Score Card/ Rank Card 2019
- Nirma University B. Tech Application Form 2019
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- 10th Examination Mark Sheet
Nirma University B. Tech Fee Structure
The candidates offered seats at Institute of Technology will have to pay the B. tech program fee as per the fee details given below:
|Fee per annum||Rs. 167000|
|University Enrollment fee (one time)||Rs. 1000|
|University fees – UG (per annum)||Rs. 7000|
|Seminar, Orientation, Welcome Kit fee (One Time)||Rs. 1200|
|Other fees||Rs. 9200|
|Other Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 1500|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 5500|
|Total Deposit 3||Rs. 7000|
|Total Fee||Rs. 183200|
Nirma University Admission 2019: Quick Review
|Admission Name||Nirma University B. Tech Admission|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Technology, Nirma University|
|Program Offered||B. Tech (8 streams)|
|Admission Type||UG Level|
|Application Mode||Only through online mode|
|Mode of Payment||Online modes of payment like Credit Card/
Debit Card/ Net Banking
Nirma University All India Cutoff for previous years (2015 and 2016)
The candidates can check Nirma University All India JEE Main Cutoff released by the conducing body in previous years 2015 and 2016.
|B. Tech Branches||JEE Main 2015 Cut off||JEE Main 2016 Cut off|
|Electronics And Communication Engineering||86304||60149|
In a case of any query related to Nirma University Counselling 2019, you can write us in the comment section below.