Nirma University Admission 2019 process has begun with the availability of Nirma application form from 14 March 2019. Institute of Technology will be conducting Nirma University admission into B. tech programs. The candidates going to fill up the online application form for Nirma University Admission must ensure that they are eligible before application submission. The candidates who are going to appear in JEE Main 2019 or in GUJCET 2019 exam will be eligible to apply for Nirma University Admission 2019. 35% seats offered at Nirma University will be filled through JEE Main 2019 whereas, 50% seats will be offered to those candidates who are appearing GUJCET 2019 exam and 15% seats are reserved for the NRI category candidates. Nirma University Admission conducted for offering admission into 8 streams of B. Tech program at Nirma University. Admission will be based on the choice of programme filled by the candidates, JEE Main 2019/ GUJCET 2019 score, and availability of the seats. Nirma University Admission will be done through an online counselling which will be conducted in total 2 rounds. To know details about Nirma University Admission 2019, the candidates have to read the complete article.
Latest Update: The online mode application form of Nirma University Admission 2019 is released on 14 March 2019. The candidates can access the same by clicking the link given below.
Nirma University Admission 2019 Seats
Steam-wise seat distribution of the B. Tech program offered under Nirma University Admission 2019 will be as under:
|Program||GUJCET Seats (50%)||JEE Main Seats (35%)||NRI / NRI Sponsored Seats (15%)||Total|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||42||18||120|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||30||21||09||60|
Nirma University Admission 2019 Important Dates
Official brochure for Nirma University Admission 2019 is not announced by the Institute of Technology yet. Till then, the candidates can check the tentative dates of important events in the table below:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online application process begins||14 March 2019(Start)|
|Last date to submit online application form||31 May 2019|
|Provisional Merit List declaration date||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date for making change in the branch preference||1st week of June 2019|
|First round of online allotment of Admission||2nd week of June 2019|
|Second round of online allotment of Admission||3rd week of June 2019|
|Third round of online allotment of Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|Fourth round of online allotment of Admission||1st week of July 2019|
|Fifth round of online allotment of Admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date of Reporting of online allotment of admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for cancellation of admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of In-person Counseling Round (if seats remain vacant)||3rd week of July 2019|
|Date of Counseling for vacant seats||Will be decided by the conducting body later|
Nirma University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to take up admission into B. Tech program through Nirma University Admission process must fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by Nirma University. The Nirma University Eligibility Criteria 2019 include minimum academic qualification, age criterion and qualifying exam which are explained below:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates who are appearing in JEE Main or in GUJCET exam to be held in 2019 will only be able to apply for Nirma University Admission 2019.
- Academic qualification: The candidates should have passed class 12 exam from a recognized board with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects are eligible to apply for Nirma University Admission. The candidates who want to apply under GUJCET should have studied in a school located in Gujarat, Diu, Daman, and Dadra Nagar Haveli. The candidates have to apply separately Nirma University Admission through ACPC and GOG. These seats will be filled according to the eligibility criteria laid down by ACPC.
- Age: As the admission will be based on JEE Main and GUJCET score, there are no age criteria for Nirma University Admission 2019.
Nirma University Admission 2019 Application Form
The candidates can fill up the Nirma University B. Tech Application Form 2019 only through online mode from 14 March 2019. The candidates will be able to fill the online application form on the official website of Nirma University as well as on our page. Application Form is provided on our separate page for Nirma University Admission 2019 Application Form. The candidates can fill up the online application form by following the simple steps given below:
- Registration: first, the candidates have to register themselves by providing their email address. The system will send a new password through the mail. Thereafter, the candidates have to log in using the email address and password. Now, the candidates have to select the institute, program, and category.
- Fill the Nirma University Admission 2019 application form: The candidates have to fill the online application form by entering their personal details, correspondence address & contact details, academic details and other details. The candidates have to upload the scanned image of their signature, photograph and scanned copy of JEE Main admit card 2019/ GUJCET admit card 2019.
- Payment of the application fee: The candidates have to now make payment of the Nirma University Admission application form. Application fee has to be paid through online mode of payments such as net banking, credit or debit card. The candidates have to pay the application fee as per the fee details are given in the table:
|Candidates from Gujarat/Union Territories of Daman & Diu/Dadar & Nagar Haveli||Rs. 413|
|Candidates from other parts of India||Rs. 1416|
- Printing of the application form: Upon successful payment of the application fee, Nirma University Admission Application Form will be treated as a submitted application form. The candidates are now required to take a printout of submitted application form.
Nirma University B. Tech Merit List and Counselling 2019
The conducting body will declare a merit list of the candidates selected for admission in B. Tech program. Nirma University B. Tech Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2019 score and marks obtained in class 12 exams in the ratio of 60:40. The candidates will be able to check the merit list on our separate page for Nirma University B. Tech Merit List 2019.
The candidates selected in the merit list released by the conducting body will be able to participate in Nirma University counselling 2019. The following steps have to be taken by the selected candidates to get admission through Nirma University counselling 2019:
- Choice Filling
- Editing and Locking of the Choice
- Allotment of seats
- Admission fee payment
- Reporting at the counselling venue
- Verification of documents
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
The following documents along with their 2 photocopies have to be carried out by the candidates at the time of admission counselling:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Nirma University B. Tech Application Form 2019
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card 2019
- Equivalence Certificate
- 10th Examination Mark Sheet
- HSC (Std. 12th) Examination Mark Sheet
- JEE Main Score Card/ Rank Card 2019
Nirma University Admission 2019: Quick Review
|Admission Name||Nirma University B. Tech Admission|
|Admission Type||UG Level|
|Program Offered||B. Tech (8 streams)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Technology, Nirma University|
|Application Mode||Only through online mode|
|Mode of Payment||Online modes of payment like Credit Card/
Debit Card/ Net Banking
Nirma University All India Cutoff for previous years
The candidates can check Nirma University All India Cutoff released in previous years (2015, 2016 and 2017)
|B. Tech Branches||JEE Main 2015 Cut off||JEE Main 2016 Cut off||JEE Main 2017 Cut off|
|Electronics And Communication Engineering||86304||60149||54955|
|Instrumentation And Control Engineering||162758||160583||90222|
In case of any query related to Nirma University Admission 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.