NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for the applicant wish to take up NEE exam in 2109. Here, the candidates can read the NEE Eligibility Criteria which is prescribed by the NEE conducting body. There are total 3 papers of NEE 2019 entrance test which are named as NEE-I, NEE-II & NEE-III and eligibility criteria for each paper is different so that the candidates are advised to get complete details on NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 before filling the online application form. Official brochure for NEE 2019 admission is not released by the conducting body yet; however, the candidates can see the eligibility criteria details as mentioned in last year’s brochure. The chance of any changes in NEE Eligibility Criteria in 2019 is very less. In a case of any changes in eligibility criteria released by the NERIST, we will update this page. The candidates can read NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 parameters like educational qualification of the applicants, maximum age limit of the candidate, qualifying exam and more. Keep reading the article to know details about NEE Eligibility Criteria.
NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) 2019 is a national level entrance exam conducted by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST) for admission into various programs like Diploma Module & Degree Module programs in Technology streams, Certificate Course, Degree Module programs in Forestry offered at NERIST campus at Nirjuli, Itanagar. The candidates fulfilling the NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019.The candidates would be offered seat in their desired program based on their performance in NEE 2019 exam.
The candidates can check tentative dates for NEE 2019 furnished in the table below:
|NEE Events||Tentative Dates|
|NEE online registration form 2019 begin from||Second week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit NEE online application from 2019||Second week of March 2019|
|NEE admit card 2019 download start from||Third week of March 2019|
|NEE paper exam 2019||Fourth week of April 2019|
NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Paper I
- Educational Qualification of the applicants: The NEE applicants should be passed in class 10 or matriculation or its equivalent exam with science and mathematics as compulsory subjects. The applicants must be passed in each compulsory subject taken in the qualifying exam.
- Maximum Age of the applicants: The candidates going to fill an online application form for NEE-I should be aged maximum 19 years old as on 31 July 2019. The female candidates and candidates belonging to OBC category should be aged maximum 22 years old as on 31 July 2019. Whereas, the candidate belongs to SC, ST and PwD category should be aged maximum 24 years on 31 July 2019.
NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Paper II
- Maximum Age of the applicants: The candidates belonging to general category should be aged 23 years old as on 31 July 2019 to be eligible for NEE paper 2. Whereas, the OBC category candidates and female candidates should be aged 26 years maximum old on 31 July 2019 and the candidates who belongs to SC, ST and PwD category should not be more than 28 years old on 31 July 2019.
- Educational Qualification for NEE II PCM: It is mandatory for the candidates to have passed in 10+2 or class 12 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Educational Qualification for NEE II Vocational: The candidates who want to take up NEE paper 2 exam must be passed in 10+2 (Vocational) / ITI / NERIST Certificate in agricultural Engineering or Farm Equipment (FE) or Food Processing (FP) stream.
- Educational Qualification for NEE II PCB: To be eligible for NEE paper 2 exam, the candidates should be passed class 12 or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) as compulsory subjects.
NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Paper III
Age Criteria for NEE III: To be eligible for NEE III 2019, the General category candidates must not be older than 40 years old as on 31 July 2019 whereas, the candidates belonging to OBC category should be under 43 years old age. The SC, ST and PwD category candidates should be maximum 45 years old aged on 31 July 2019.
Educational Qualification for NEE Paper III: It is required that the candidates must be passed in 3 years Diploma program from a government authorized polytechnic institution in India with a minimum of 60% marks considering aggregate marks of all the 3 years’ together or with a minimum of CGPA 6.0 on a 10 point scale.
NEE 2019: Quick Review
The candidates seeking admission into their desired program through NEE exam can have a quick review of NEE; it will give them an overall idea of the exam:
|Name of Exam||NERIST Entrance Examination|
|Also Known as||NEE|
|Conducting Body||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology|
In a case of any query related to NEE Eligibility Criteria 2019, you can write us in the comment section below.