NATA Score card 2019 can be downloaded by the candidates on this page as well as on the official website. Council of Architecture (COA) will upload the NATA score card on its official website by the first week of June 2019. The candidates who are going to appear in NATA 2019 exam will be able to access their NATA score card only though online mode because the conducting body wont publish the score card in offline mode. In the middle of this page, a link would be posted to download the NATA score card 2019. COA will upload subject-wise marks obtained by the candidates in NATA test. NATA score card will be available in 3 formats that are merit list of the candidate, marks obtained out of 200 in each component, and percentile score of the candidate. The candidates will be given chance to send a request for rechecking the answer copy of paper 1 if they are not satisfied. The candidates will not be able to send request for rechecking the drawing test paper. After checking the request by the unsatisfied applicants, the examination conducting body will upload final NATA Score Card 2019 in the mid of June 2019. Keep reading the article to know the process of downloading the NATA score card and more.
Every year, a national level entrance test called National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) for taking admission into the 5 years Architecture programs offered by the government and non-government B. Arch institutes across the country. Official dates for NATA 2019 is not announced yet, though, the candidates can aspect the NATA Score Card 2019 to be published in the first week of June 2019. The candidates will be eligible to get admission in B. Arch program only if they will secure required marks in NATA 2019.
NATA Score Card 2019 Important Dates
The candidates can check tentative important dates related to NATA Score Card 2019 in the table below:
|NATA 2019 online application ends||Last week of March 2019|
|NATA 2019 exam date||Last week of April 2019|
|NATA Score Card availability||First week of June 2019|
NATA Score Card 2019 – Download Score Card Here
The candidates appearing in NATA exam in 2019 will be able to download their admit card on this page from the first week of June 2019. The candidates can check and download their NATA score card only through online mode so that they are advised to keep visiting our website to get latest information on NATA score card. The candidates can check and download their score card by following the easy steps given below.
- Firstly, the candidates have to click the link posted below.
- Now, the candidates can see their NATA Score on their computer screen. NATA score card will be available in 3 formats that are merit list of the candidate, marks obtained out of 200 in each component, and percentile score of the candidate.
- The candidates have to check their performance in all 3 parts of score card.
- The candidates have to now download their NATA Score Card 2019 and have to a take a print out of it. The candidates will be asked to show their NATA score at the admission counselling venue.
Click here to download NATA Score Card 2019
(Link will be activated when score card uploaded officially)
Required Marks for Qualifying NATA 2019
To qualify for admission in B. Arch program through NATA 2019, the candidates will have to secure the marks as furnished below:
- Candidates will have to secure minimum 30 out of 120 in MCQ.
- The NATA aspirants will have to secure at least 20 out of 80 in drawing paper to be eligible for admission.
NATA 2019 Inter-se-merit Rules
In a case of more than 2 candidates secured equal marks, the examination conducting body will use Inter-se-merit rules for preparing all India NATA rank and the Inter-se-merit rules are furnished below:
- The candidate who will secure more overall marks in Mathematics will be considered for admission.
- In a case of tie still exist; the candidates having less wrong answers Mathematics will be given priority while preparing all India rank.
- The candidates having more marks in aptitude test will be given priority if the tie still exist
- If the tie still exist while preparing rank, the conducting body will give priority to those candidates whose answer will be wrong less in aptitude test.
- The age of the candidates will be considered while preparing the NATA rank in a case of tie still exists. The candidates older in age will be preferred in such condition.
NATA 2019: Quick Review
|Name of exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Commonly known as||NATA|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & paper based test|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes (each for Paper A & Paper B)|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
|Frequency of Test||Once in a year|
In a case of any query related to NATA Score Card 2019, you can write us in the comment section furnished below.