NATA Sample Papers 2019 can be downloaded on this page. The candidates preparing for NATA 2019 exam can download the NATA Sample Papers for the year 2019 on this page. NATA sample paper will help the candidates to know the type of question might be asked in NATA 2019 exam; it will also help the aspirants to get a fair idea on the ratio of the topics, and the time required to complete the NATA exam. The candidates can improve their speed and accuracy by practicing NATA sample paper as much as possible. NATA sample papers will also enable the candidates to understand the trend followed by the conducting body. Separate links for downloading NATA Sample Papers given in the middle of this page and the candidates can download sat-wise NATA sample papers. Read the complete article to know the details of NATA Sample Papers 2019.
Council of Architecture which (COA) conducts a nation-wide entrance test called National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) twice every year for taking admission to the B. Arch programs offered by government non-government institutions across the country. Brochure for NATA 2019 is released by the conducting body; the candidates can check the official schedule and details on NATA Sample Papers 2019 on this page based on official information bulletin. The candidates fill the NATA online application form from 24 January 2019 for both rounds of NATA 2019 exam. The first round of the NATA entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 14 April 2019 and the second NATA 2019 test will be held on 7 July 2019 at various exam centre throughout the country.
NATA 2019 Important Dates
The official schedule for NATA 2019 is furnished in the table below:
|NATA 2019 Events||Important Dates for First Phase Exam||Important Dates for Second Phase Exam|
|NATA 2019 registration ends||11 March 2019||12 June 2019|
|Candidate Correction window||12 to 15 March 2019||15 to 17 June 2019|
|NATA admit card 2019 releases||1 April 2019||24 June 2019|
|NATA 2019 exam date||14 April 2019 (10 am to 1:15 pm)||7 July 2019 (10 am to 1:15 pm)|
NATA Sample Papers 2019 – Download Sample Paper Here
The NATA aspirants can download the NATA Sample Papers 2019 here. NATA sample paper will help the candidates to know the type of question might be asked in the NATA 2019 exam. The sample papers will also help the candidates to get a fair idea on the ratio of the topics, and the time required to complete the NATA exam. The candidates can avail the set-wise NATA sample papers in the table below:
|Sample Papers Sets||Link to Download the Sample Papers|
|Composition Set A||Click Here|
|Composition Set B||Click Here|
|Composition Set C||Click Here|
|Composition Set D||Click Here|
|Composition Set E||Click Here|
|Composition Set F||Click Here|
|Perspective Set A||Click Here|
|Perspective Set B||Click Here|
|Perspective Set C||Click Here|
|Perspective Set D||Click Here|
|Perspective Set E||Click Here|
Benefits of NATA Sample Papers 2019
The candidates preparing for NATA 2019 can avail the avail the several benefits of NATA sample papers and a few benefits of NATA sample papers are mentioned below:
- As the NATA Sample papers are similar to the actual question asked in NATA main exam, so, the candidates can be benefitted with prior experience of entrance test
- Practicing NATA sample paper on a regular basis will definitely boost up the energy level of candidates.
- Solving NATA Sample Papers 2019 will help the candidates to work on their efficiency speed, and time management skills.
- The candidates practice the NATA sample papers will soon become familiar with the NATA syllabus and exam pattern.
- Practicing sample papers will also give the sense to understand their weak and strong zone and will also help them to overcome the fear of NATA exam
NATA Exam Pattern 2019
The NATA 2019 aspirants can check NATA Exam Pattern 2019 here so that they can know each aspect of NATA 2019 exam. NATA exam pattern is as follows:
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes each for both part A and B
- Mode of Exam: Part A in online mode and Part B in offline mode
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Subjects: Mathematics, General Aptitude Test and Drawing
- Question type:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for Part A and
- drawing test which has been answered on A 4 size drawing sheets in Part B exam
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer in Part A, 2 marks will be given and for one correct answer in Part B, 40 marks will be provided, There is no negative marking in NATA
Exam Pattern 2019 By Official:
NATA 2019 Exam Marks Distribution:
Marks will be distributed in NATA 2019 as follows
|Subjects||Total Number of questions||Total Marks|
|General Aptitude Paper A||40||80|
|Mathematics Paper A||20||40|
|Drawing Paper B||2||80|
In case of any query related to NATA Sample Papers 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.