NATA Result 2019 will be announced by the Council of Architecture for both sessions of NATA 2019 exam, the candidates can check their result for the first NATA test by 3 May 2019 and for the second test they can check their result from 21 July 2019. The candidates who are going to take NATA exam in 2019 will only be able to check their result in online mode on the official website of NATA and on this page as well. A link will be posted on the middle of this page to check NATA result. The candidates can check NATA result in 3 formats that are marks obtained out of 200 in each component, merit list of the candidate, and a percentile score of the candidate. The examination conducting body will upload subject wise marks of each candidate along with their response sheet within a week of conducting NATA exam 2019. In a case of any candidates not satisfied, they will be allowed to send a request for rechecking of their answers. Such candidates will have to pay the required amount for rechecking the answer copy within the time limit. The candidates should note that they are not allowed to send a request for rechecking their NATA drawing exam answers. Thereafter, the conducting body will release final NATA Result 2019 on its website.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national entrance test which is conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) every year for taking admission to the 5 years Architecture programs offered at government and aided institutions across India. Official brochure for NATA 2019 is announced by the conducting body, the candidates can check schedule and other details related to NATA Result 2019 on this page. The aspirants will be able to submit the online application form for both sessions of NATA 2019 exam from 24 January 2019. The first session of the NATA 2019 exam will be held on 14 April 2019 and the second phase of the NATA exam will be conducted on 7 July 2019. Candidates can check the complete procedure to check NATA result 2019 and various aspects related to it from the full article given below.
Latest Update: Council of Architecture has released the official notification along with NATA important dates 2019 on 21 January 2019. The online mode application process will start from 24 January 2019.
NATA Result Important Dates 2019
The official schedule for NATA 2019 is announced, the candidates can check the dates of NATA Result 2019 in the table below which are based on last year’s schedule:
|NATA 2019 Events||Important Dates for First Phase Exam||Important Dates for Second Phase Exam|
|Availability of information bulletin||21 January 2019||21 January 2019|
|NATA admit card 2019||1 April 2019||24 June 2019|
|NATA 2019 exam||14 April 2019 (10 am to 1:15 pm)||7 July 2019 (10 am to 1:15 pm)|
|Declaration of NATA 2019 result||3 May 2019||21 July 2019|
NATA Result 2019 – Check Result Here
The candidates who are going to appear in NATA exam in 2019 will only be able to check their result in online mode on the official website of NATA as well as on this page when it gets released officially. NATA result cannot be checked through offline mode so that the candidates are advised to keep visiting our website. The candidates can check their result by clicking a link given below. To check NATA result, the candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- First, the candidates have to click the link given below.
- The candidates will be now able to see their NATA result on the computer screen.
- The candidates are advised to check their marks obtained out of 200 in each component, merit list, and percentile score in NATA 2019.
- Now the candidates are required to download their NATA result 2019 and take a print out of it for all future references.
Click here to download NATA Result 2019
(Link will be activated when result gets declared officially)
NATA 2019 Inter-se-merit Rules
In a case of more than 2 candidates obtained same marks in NATA 2019, Inter-se-merit rules will be applied which are as given below.
- The candidate with more overall marks in Mathematics will be considered for admission.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate having less wrong answers in attempted ones of Mathematics will be given priority.
- If the tie still exists, candidate having more overall marks in problems of Aptitude test will be considered.
- In case, if the tie still exists, the candidate having less wrong answers in attempted ones of aptitude test will be preferred.
- If the tie still prevails, candidate older in age will be given priority.
Required Marks for Qualifying NATA 2019
The candidates who are taking NATA exam in 2019 will have to obtain the marks as given below to be eligible for admission:
- Candidates need to secure minimum 30 out of 120 in MCQ (25%)
- At least 20 out of 80 in the drawing portion has to be secured by each candidate
- The overall qualifying marks would be based on post-exam statistics
In case of any query related to NATA Result 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below.