NATA Admit Card 2019 will be released by the COA (Council of Architecture) on its official website. The candidates can access their admit card for the first phase of NATA 2019 exam from 1 April 2019 and for the second phase of the NATA exam, the admit card can be downloaded from 24 June 2019. The candidates going to fill online application for NATA 2019 will be able to download their NATA Admit Card 2019 only through online mode on this page as well as on the official website. NATA Admit Card is an essential document in order to get admission through NATA because the candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall only if they carry NATA Admit Card along with them. The candidates can download their NATA Admit Card by clicking a link posted in the middle of this page. NATA Admit Card 2019 will carry the details like name of the candidate, gender, category, date of birth, NATA application number and more. Along with NATA Admit Card 2019, the candidates will have to carry a valid photo id for appearing in the NATA 2019 exam. Keep reading the whole page to know the procedure to download the NATA Admit Card 2019.
Council of Architecture which is also known as COA conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) every year for taking admission to the 5 years Architecture programs offered by government and aided institutions across the country. The eligible candidates will be able to fill on online application form for both sessions of NATA 2019 from 24 January 2019 and the NATA 2019 exam is scheduled to be held in 2 sessions, the first session of exam will be held on 14 April 2019 and the second session exam will be held on 7 July 2019. Scroll down to read more about NATA Admit card 2019.
Latest Update: Council of Architecture has released the official notification along with NATA important dates 2019 on 21 January 2019. The online mode application process will start from 24 January 2019.
NATA 2019- Quick Review
To get basic information about NATA 2019, the candidates are advised to check the details provided in the table below:
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes (each for Paper A & Paper B)|
|Frequency of Test||Twice in a year|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based Online Test|
|Name of exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)|
NATA Admit Card 2019 Important Date
The candidates can check the important dates related to NATA Admit Card 2019 in the table below:
|NATA 2019 Events||Important Dates for First Phase Exam||Important Dates for Second Phase Exam|
|NATA 2019 registration ends||11 March 2019||12 June 2019|
|Candidate Correction window||12 to 15 March 2019||15 to 17 June 2019|
|NATA admit card 2019 releases||1 April 2019||24 June 2019|
|NATA 2019 exam date||14 April 2019 (10 am to 1:15 pm)||7 July 2019 (10 am to 1:15 pm)|
NATA Admit Card 2019 – Download Admit card Here
The candidates going to appear in NATA 2019 exam will be able to download their NATA Admit Card through online mode on this page as well as on the official website. The candidates will not be dispatched NATA admit card through offline mode. The candidates can download NATA Admit Card 2019 here by following the steps given below:
- First, the candidates have to click on the link is given below (the link would be posted when available on the official website) to download NATA admit card.
- Now, the candidates have to log in using their Application Number (created during filling the online application form) and Date of Birth.
- A new window will open where the candidates have to choose ‘National Aptitude Test in Architecture’.
- NATA Admit Card will now appear on the computer screen and the candidates have to download and take a print out of it. The candidates have to check their details mentioned on their NATA admit card very carefully. In a case of any discrepancy found in NATA admit card, the candidates have to contact the exam conducting authority immediately.
- The candidates have to keep their NATA admit card safe as it is an essential document in order to get admission.
Details on NATA Admit Card 2019
The following details are published on the NATA admit card:
- Name, category, gender, and date of birth of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- NATA application number
- Mother and Father name of the candidate
- Date and time of NATA 2019 exam
- Exam Centre and address details
- NATA exam centre code
- Reporting time
- Left thumb impression of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Permanent address of the candidate
Document to be carried to NATA Exam Centre 2019
The candidates have to bring NATA Admit Card 2019 to the examination centre along with any of the photo ID proof mentioned below:
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence, etc
In case of any query related to NATA Admit Card 2019 page, you can write to us in the comment section below.