MU OET Merit List 2019 will be published by MAHE or Manipal Academy of Higher Education at the end of May 2019 through online mode. The candidates need to visit the web portal of the authority to see their names in the rank list which will be prepared on the basis of their performance in the exam. The cutoff score will be the criteria or deciding factor for the applicants to have their names in the merit list. The shortlisted applicants will have to go through the counselling process and seat allotment round to get admission in various courses. It is necessary for the applicants to achieve at least 505 marks in MU OET 2019 to develop their chance of appearing in the merit list. All India Ranking of the candidates will be clearly available in the merit list. Note that the applicants will have to enter their application number online to see the rank list. It will be released post result declaration. The hard copy of the rank card must be taken during the counselling process.
In this article, the candidates will get the clarity on MU OET Merit List 2019, details and facts related to the rank list, result announcement, counselling details, cut off marks, important points regarding MU OET Merit List and much more.
Important dates: MU OET Merit List 2019
The schedule of the significant events pertaining to MU OET Merit List is mentioned below in tabular form. The candidates are suggested to go through the same and make the note of it.
|Declaration of MU OET Result||Last Week of May 2019|
|Release of MU OET Merit List||In the end of May 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2019|
|Beginning of classes||July 2019|
Details about MU OET Merit List 2019
- The authority will publish the merit list for MU OET 2019 on the grounds of the marks attained by the candidates.
- The ranking will be the major criteria of shortlisting of the candidates for admission round.
- The rank or merit list will be published on the web portal of Manipal University in the end of May 2019 after the result declaration.
- The applicants will be able to see the merit list via online mode only.
- All India ranking of the candidates will be mentioned in the merit list.
- The applicants need to mention their application number to get access of the result and rank list.
- The candidates who have their names in the merit list will be able to take part in the counselling process.
- The list will be prepared in descending order which means the candidates who possess higher score will be on the top of the list.
- The applicants who find their place in the merit list will have to undergo the counselling round.
- If you have your name in the rank list, it does not give the indication that you are selected for admission.
- The counselling process will be commenced post merit list release and the admission process will depend upon the ranking of the candidates and availability of seat.
- In order to have their names in the rank list, the applicants need to attain at least 50% marks in MU OET 2019.
- The candidates can also take the print out of the merit list and rank card for further use.
MU OET Result 2019
- The candidates who have given MU OET entrance test are supposed to visit the web portal of the university to see their result online.
- The applicants will get the access of their score and qualifying status in the result announced by the university.
- It is necessary for the candidates to mention the application number to see the result for MU OET 2019.
- In the result, the candidates will be able to see their total marks in MU OET exam and all India ranking.
- The authority will not send the printed copy of MU OET result to the applicants’ address.
- The candidates need to take the hard copy of the result card for further use.
MU OET Cut Off 2019
- MU OET cut off is the minimum marks that the candidates are supposed to attain to have their names in the merit list of MU OET 2019.
- The applicants who have their marks higher than the cut off score will be able to find their place in the merit list.
- 50% marks must be obtained by the candidates to have their names in the merit list.
- The counselling will be held for the shortlisted candidates and the seats will be allotted as per their ranking.
MU OET Counselling 2019
- MU OET Counselling is the final step of admission and the candidates who have their names in the merit list will be invited for the same.
- The participants are supposed to go for online registration first and complete the details given in the registration form.
- The next round would be of document verification and the candidates will have to carry both the original and photocopies during counselling.
- The authority will allot the seats to the candidates on the grounds of the preferences given by them, their ranking and seat availability.
- After the seat allotment, the candidates are supposed to make the payment of the course fee.
Key points to remember about MU OET Merit List 2019
- MU OET merit list will be published online and the candidates need to go to the official website of the university to see their names and ranking.
- Only those applicants will have their place in the rank list who secures the marks above the MU OET cutoff score.
- The university will release the rank list as per the performance of the applicants in MU OET exam 2019.
- The merit list will be published online only and there is no other mode to get access to the same.
- The ranking of the applicants will be the basis of their selection during the counselling process.
- The seat allotment will be done on the grounds of their ranking in MU OET 2019.
This is the detailed information about MU OET merit list 2019. In case of any query or issue, get in touch with us.