MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019- Manipal University conducts Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) for providing admissions to four-year graduate degree programs in Technology and Engineering field. There are provisions for lateral entry in the B.Tech courses on the basis of the performance in the Manipal University Online Entrance test. The MU OET exam is conducted every year. The MU OET exam is organized in online mode. If the candidates want to seek in the engineering and technology as a career then the candidates need to apply for the MU OET Examination within the end date of the application process. The notification of MU OET 2019 exam will be released by Manipal University to invite the candidates for appearing in the exam. The basic MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019 is the candidates who passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board are permitted to apply for the examination. Also, the candidates must acquire a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and any of the optional subjects. This article is written with an aim to provide information to all the candidates who are willing to take Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) in the year of 2019 with all the required information related to the eligibility criteria.
MU OET 2019 is a University level entrance test conducted by Manipal University every year for taking admission of the deserving candidates into its engineering programs such as Automobile Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Aeronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer, and Communication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Print & Media Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering. The online mode application process has been started on 10 October 2018. The candidates can fill out the online application form by clicking a link given below.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Check Criteria Here
Eligibility Criteria of MU OET 2019 for Regular B.Tech Courses are as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- There are no minimum age criteria for admission under the MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- The candidates who passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board are permitted to apply for the examination. Candidates appearing in the 12th standard Board Exam are also permitted to apply.
- The Candidates must acquire a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard board examination with Physics, Mathematics and elective subjects or A level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent.
- The candidates need to have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the 12th standard board examination.
- The candidates need to score 50% in the MU OET to be eligible as per MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Lateral B.Tech
The Candidates must be an Indian citizen. The candidates belonging from foreign nationals and NRIs can also apply for the examination.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates, who passed degree or equivalent examination from a recognized institution/university, are permitted to apply for the examination. Candidates appearing in the Degree Exam are also permitted to apply.
- The Candidates must acquire a minimum of 45% marks in the degree examination.
- The candidates need to qualify the higher secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject. The candidates must acquire 50% marks in minimum in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science/ Botany/Zoology.
MU OET Application Form 2019: A Quick Glimpse
The Application Form is expected to be available in the month of November 2018. The candidates which are eligible need to fill the MUOET Application Form 2019 within the specified time frame released by the conducting authority. The process of filling the MU OET Application Form 2019 is executed in six simple steps listed below.
- Filling up the Contact Details
- Filling up the Educational Qualification
- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Selection of Programme and Application Fee Payment
- Application Submission and Print Out
The MU OET Application Form 2019 will not be accepted if the candidate submits it on the last date.
MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Admission
The Candidates need to attain the following points of MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019 by Manipal University to take part in the counseling and seat allotment process.
- MU OET 2019 Performance: Candidates need to achieve the benchmark of 50% to qualify.
- MU OET 2019 Rank: The candidates which will be shortlisted on rank basis will only be eligible for admission.
- Board Result: The candidates must attain their result those who are appearing for the qualifying examination on or before the specified timeframe.
Post your further queries about MU OET Eligibility Criteria 2019 in the comment section below to get a response from our experts.