MU OET Cut Off 2019 will be published online by the Manipal University which is the leading authority to take the accountability of MU OET 2019. The candidates who qualify this entrance exam will get the admission in the various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programmes. The applicants will have to meet the cut off specified by the university for the courses opted by them. The minimum marks required
to qualify this exam is cut off score and the candidates will have to attain the marks equal to or above this score to find their place in the rank list of MU OET 2019. Those who fail to achieve the marks as per the cut off will not be able to appear for counselling and seat allotment. The authority will release the cut off with opening and closing ranks for various categories and institutes.
This article discusses about MU OET Cut Off 2019, key facts about the same, factors that lay an impact on the cutoff, result announcement, counselling, cut off of the previous year, some important points to remember and much more.
Key Facts: MU OET Cut Off 2019
- The cut-off marks are the minimum score that is necessary to clear the exam of MU OET.
- The candidates are supposed to achieve the marks equal to or above cut off percentage to get qualified for next admission process of MU OET counselling and seat allotment.
- The applicants who do not meet the cut off sore of MU OET 2019 will have less possibility to get admission as compared to those with equal or higher marks than cut off.
- There are certain factors on which the cut off marks will depend and these parameters will be decided by the university.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the MU OET cut off percentage and the ranking will be given accordingly.
- The authority will publish the Cut Off of MU OET 2019 with opening and closing ranks for various courses and colleges.
- The applicants are advised to get clarity on the same from previous years’ cut off list category and institute wise.
- The counselling and seat allotment will be commenced post merit list declaration.
- The cut off score will play a vital role when it comes to the admission process.
MU OET Cut Off 2019
The cut-off list will be published post announcement of MU OET result. The university will prepare the rank or merit list on the grounds of cut-off score obtained by the candidates. The rank list will be made on All India basis. MU OET cut off will depend upon the below-given parameters:
- Total number of applicants that have given the exam.
- Total number of applicants that have cleared the exam.
- Total number of vacant seats in the participating institutions.
- The highest and lowest score attained by the candidates.
- Difficulty level of the entrance test.
Rank-wise MU OET Cut Off 2019
- MU OET cut-off gives the applicants the minimum score that they need to obtain to get qualified in the exam.
- The closing ranks will be accounted as cut off for every course.
- The authority will release the MU OET cut off post every round of seat allotment on its website.
- The closing rank for every programme can be different every year.
- The candidates who will attain higher ranking as per the cut off percentage will be considered as eligible to take part in counselling and seat allotment for MU OET.
- To qualify the admission round, the applicants must attain the marks above cut off score.
Previous Years Cut Off of MU OET 2019
The applicants can see the closing ranks as cut off for all the three campuses of Manipal. The cut off mentioned below will be in the form of closing rank for all offered courses of engineering. The table given below contains the course wise closing rank of these campuses for previous years.
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
|S.No.||Name of the courses||Closing Rank|
|7||Electronics and Computer Engineering||4820|
|8||Computer Science Engineering||1893|
|9||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||7433|
|10||Electronics and Communication Engineering||4954|
|11||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||18405|
|12||Industrial and Production Engineering||16236|
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim
|S.No.||Name of courses||Closing Rank|
|1||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||33258|
|2||Computer Science Engineering||41708|
|4||Electronics and Communication Engineering||39356|
Manipal University, Jaipur
|S.No.||Name of courses||Closing Rank|
|4||Electronics and Computer Engineering||25593|
|5||Computer Science Engineering||10867|
|6||Electronics and Communication Engineering||24335|
MU OET Score Card 2019
- The authority will publish the scorecard for MU OET 2019 online after some days of the result announcement.
- The applicants will be able to see their ranking in it.
- The candidates can download the score card from the web portal of MU in the first week of May 2019.
- The merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have scored high in the exam and have their qualifying status as passed.
- The candidates are recommended to take the hard copy of the score card and retain the same till the admission process gets over.
MU OET Result 2019
- The applicants who have given MU OET entrance exam can verify their results on the official web portal of the university.
- The candidates will be able to see their overall marks in the result.
- The authority will not provide the hard copy through the post, hence the applicants will have to take the print out via online mode only.
- All India rank of the candidates will also be mentioned there in the result for MU OET 2019.
- The result for different UG and PG courses will be announced separately on different dates.
- The applicants need to go to the website of the university to download the result.
- The cut off marks will be published after result announcement and the merit list will be prepared thereafter.
- The print out of MU OET result will be required at the time of counselling and seat allotment in case of qualified candidates.
MU OET Counselling 2019
- MU OET counselling 2019 will be conducted from the month of May 2019.
- Manipal University is the leading authority to organize the same.
- The candidates who have scored as per the MU OET cut off and have their place in the merit list are supposed to appear in counselling and seat allotment.
- The allotment letter will be issued to the candidates that they need to carry to the reporting institute for final admission.
Here ends the discussion about MU OET cut off 2019. If you have still any doubt in your mind, simply get in touch with us.