MU OET Counselling 2019 will be organized by Manipal University via online or offline mode from the 4th week of May 2019. The process will be commenced from the last week of May 2019. Those who qualify Manipal University Online Entrance Test and have their names in the merit list will get the opportunity to take admission in a wide range of Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. The candidates will be intimated about the schedule of counselling and they need to present at the venue accordingly with the given list of documents. The participants need to fill the choices as per their convenience and then submit the same. The seat allotment will be based on the rank of the candidates and their preferences. The authority will also verify the documents in original and then the applicants need to report to the allotted college or institute. The seat will be confirmed once the candidates submit the course fee.
In this article, the applicants will get clarity on MU OET Counselling 2019, details related to the same, important dates, procedure for counselling and seat allotment, important points to remember and much more.
Important Dates: MU OET Counselling 2019
The applicants are supposed to go through the table given below that contains the events pertaining to MU OET Counselling 2019 and their tentative schedule. The authority will notify the same on its web portal.
|Rounds of Counselling||Events||Tentative dates|
|Round one (Offline)||Filling of choices during round one of counselling||Last week of May 2019|
|Round two (Online)||Modification of the filled preferences online for round two of counselling||Second week of June 2019|
|Last date to lock the choices||Third week of June 2019|
|Seat allotment in round two||Third week of June 2019|
|Submission of Course fee||Third week of June 2019|
Important Facts: MU OET Counselling 2019
- MU OET counselling will be conducted by the Manipal University and the applicants who have their names in the rank list will have to participate.
- It is mandatory for the appearing candidates to carry the rank card of MU OET 2019 during counselling.
- The first round of MU OET counselling will be held via offline mode and the other rounds counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- The documents must be uploaded by the candidates in the portal before taking part in MU OET counselling.
- The candidates will be given the choice to fill the preferences in the form and modify the same if required before the submission.
- The authority will consider the preferences of the candidates, their ranking, availability of seat etc at the time of seat allotment.
- The final admission will be given post final seat allotment and course fee submission.
MU OET Participating Institutes 2019
The below-given institutes will participate in MU OET Counselling 2019:
- MIT or Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal Campus.
- MUJ or Manipal University Jaipur, Jaipur Campus.
- SMIT or Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim Campus.
Procedure for MU OET Counselling 2019
The counselling will be conducted in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. The first round will be conducted offline (in person) and further rounds will be organized through online mode.
- The online registration is necessary for the candidates to appear in MU OET Counselling.
- The participants need to fill the form and submit the details. For this, the applicants will have to visit the counselling venue personally.
- The validity of this online registration for counselling will be there for the first five rounds.
Verification of Documents
- The verification of the documents will be done by the authority.
- The candidates will have to upload the documents online and carry the original as well as the photocopies of the documents at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
Filling or modification of preferences
- The applicants need to fill their choice of course online.
- They need to visit the portal of the authority for the same.
- They can modify the preferences before locking the preferences.
- The applicants will be given the seats according to their ranking, preferences and seat availability.
- After the admission procedure, the final allotment letter will be given to the candidates.
Payment of Course Fee
- It is compulsory for the applicants to make the payment of the course fee through DD and get the provisional letter of allotment.
Reporting to the Allotted Institute
- The provisional letter of seat allotment will be given to the participants after which they need to report at the allotted institute as per the specified schedule.
List of Necessary Documents
The applicants are supposed to upload the documents given below in the portal of counselling. The applicants need to do the same before appearing for the first round of MU OET counselling.
- MU OET Hall Ticket 2019
- Mark sheet of class 10th as the date of birth proof
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card of the parents
- Authorization Letter (if someone else is appearing on behalf of the applicant)
- Two latest passport size photograph and one stamp size photograph
Points to Remember about MU OET Counselling 2019
- MU OET Counselling will be organized in online and offline modes by the Manipal University.
- The merit list will be published online by the university and the applicants who have scored high in online entrance test will be invited for MU OET Counselling.
- The verification of the documents will be done by the university and the candidates need to upload the same online.
- The seat allotment will be made on the grounds of the applicants’ ranking as per the merit list.
- The provisional allotment letter will be issued to the candidate’s post seat allotment.
- The candidates need to report to the given college or institute and proceed for final admission.
This is the detailed information on MU OET Counselling 2019. Those who have any kind of query or doubt can simply get in touch with us.